Other YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS??? (A rant using Peter griffin as the face of ranting)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?????

everyone knows about the Karen’s but does anyone know about the male equivalent????

ITS THE RICHARDS!!! Get it together Karen!!! ahem…. The Richard’s are 10 times worse than the Karen’s. And if you ever run into one! Consider yourself THE WORST! luck of the draw because not only are they worse but their significantly more rare. You ever just… wanna punch them right in the nose? Yea don’t do that with a Richard- they might be able to knock you out in return…

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS???

When you’re cutting an onion and it not only burns your eyes but you have a paper cut on your hand! So now you’re blinded and disabled with a freaking knife in your hand!!!! What ever you do don’t drop the knife!!! Because if you do… you also might get crippled! With a knife straight through the foot!

Speaking of crippled you know what grinds my gears?? The fact that just because I’m disabled and can’t work everyone’s labels me as crippled. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue EXCEPT EVERYONE TALKS TO ME LIKE IM STUPID AND THAT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!

Granted I’m stupid. BUT I DO KNOW THINGS!! I’m not THAT stupid….. right??? Eh I’m sure it’s fine-

Ha! I’ve seen both a Richard and a Karen and the Arab equivalent
YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?????

everyone knows about the Karen’s but does anyone know about the male equivalent????

ITS THE RICHARDS!!! Get it together Karen!!! ahem…. The Richard’s are 10 times worse than the Karen’s. And if you ever run into one! Consider yourself THE WORST! luck of the draw because not only are they worse but their significantly more rare. You ever just… wanna punch them right in the nose? Yea don’t do that with a Richard- they might be able to knock you out in return…
I encountered a Starbucks Richard he was a massive asshole lmao didn’t know what bug crawled up his butt XD

Ha! I’ve seen both a Richard and a Karen and the Arab equivalent

I encountered a Starbucks Richard he was a massive asshole lmao didn’t know what bug crawled up his butt XD
Probably his life HAH GOT EM

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS???

needing to change a ceiling fan…. Like… you expect me to be responsible and not drop it on my head or someone else’s foot or head or maybe to even screw it back in properly? Especially with my short attention span which I really really need to get tested for adhd.

LIKE CMON! I can barely even fold my Laundry I just shove it all into a drawer. Pfsh.

I know I’m no reliable. And one day… I’m gonna work really really hard…… to lower everyone’s expectations. ✨✨✨

Life hack if they have low expectations of you when you do manage to do a good job of something they will be impressed✨✨

(Not really a life hack just a joke I saw on WEBTOON and thought it was relatable because I can never seem to do anything right)

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS????

When people say they know you. Or that they understand your problems BUT THEY DONT!! no one does how can you understand?? Everyone’s problems are unique. Therapy is just a ruse! Think about it all you do is pay them to sit there and judge you. Tell you things you already know. And then try and fix you but it don’t work half the time and so they gotta put you on medication. Medication that is basically a narcotic to make you feel happy but it’s not genuine happiness? And it gives you nasty side affects that may or may not last the rest of your life! Muscle spasms/Twitching. Destroyed and abolished taste buds. Weight gain! And it leads to one pill after the other! A pill for the side affects and a pill for those side affects for those new pills for the side affects you already had from the first pill. Next thing you know you’re on a million different pills. Your “monthly” is thrown off course by 6 months and then they remove you from the narcotics. Oh my bad I meant “depression pills” that never even did anything for you. Now your having all these side affects and depressed and as the years go by it gets worse! Then your wanting back on therapy but you don’t want pills because if you got pills then you’d be screwed up all over again.

*peter griffin slowly looks into the camera* totally not talking about personal experience-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back