• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You, I Shall Defeat

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
"Tydra, dear, you're a noblewoman. You need to wear a befitting gown."

Again, for the umpteenth time, her mother was scolding her. When wasn't her mother scolding her? Tydra thought she might die from the boredom that came with the usual scrutiny and chastisement, and it certainly didn't make her feel very appreciated. Tydra, you must do this. Tydra, you can't do that. Tydra, if you aren't the pristine image of perfection I'll slit your throat. That's how it all sounded to the young princess.

"But mom! It's impossible to do anything in these stupid frilly dresses! They're heavy and warm and when I wear one I feel as though I might be smothered to death, not to mention the fact I can hardly move!"

Her mother's cat-like ears lowered and her brows furrowed, creating an impatient, slightly threatening expression upon her face. "Now, dear, I'm aware of how you feel, but if you don't look presentable, what will the other nobles think of me? They'll spread rumours, say I don't know how to raise a child. Do you want that?"

Tydra pouted. Why did she even bother arguing? She never won. She never won anything. She was weak and immature, according to literally everyone ever, as she so loved to put it. The only thing she was considered good at was sitting on her throne like a dead body someone dressed up to look the part of a princess. She was always complimented on her looks. She got the best of both of her mother and father's genes, appearance wise. But truth be told, she was weak. She had never been able to face up against anyone in hand-to-hand combat, and her magical abilities were non-existent. It was pitiful, for someone of royal blood. But it wasn't as though she could help it. She trained. Oh yes, she trained, she trained and trained and trained and it never seemed to make a difference. She just remained frail, small, and pitiful.

Releasing an exasperated groan, she gave in. "Oh, fine, I'll wear the dress. Give me some time to brush my hair and I'll be out."

Pleased, her mother stood up and left the room. Tydra angrily swished her red tail about but complied, lifting her brush and furiously dragging it through her long, strawberry-coloured locks, though this didn't last for very long before she tugged out a tangled clump of hairs and whimpered in pain, deciding then that perhaps it would be best to take her time.

@Idea

Uproars were my favorite part of bars. No matter where one was, there would always be one sooner or later. And then, you got to step in and brawl a little yourself.

"His wife, his problem." The taller man with she it black hair cut like a dome, commented, taking another sip of his drink.

"Look you big dumbass, if the guy gets upset over the woman...." The other one said.

"Don't call me a dumbass, you pig!" The other complained.

"I only called you what you are."

Both man seemed to jump off their seats at the same time, glaring over only at one another. I removed my hands from my pockets and headed towards them, smirking. I tapped their shoulders.

"WHAT?!" They shouted in unanimous.

"Who are you two?" I inquired. The two guys began chuckling.

"We're here to guard this city until the king arrives."

"So the king is coming here?" I asked. Interesting....

"No, not yet. But we ARE Knights, so..."

I sighed.

"Well, you can get out then."

They looked at me confused.

"Boy, we're knights of the kingdom."

I punched one of them, throwing him to the ground immediately. The other one drew his sword and I glare at him, smirking as I pulled my head back.

"A dragon gets to be territorial when they want. And this town is MY territory."

I bent over the two beat up men and rolled them on the dust. Their purses seemed to have little more tan coppers and a few silvers. Some Knights they were, with their handsome checks and they squandered everything in booze. How was a ruffian suppose to make a living like this? Something else in the purse called my attention, though. I pulled it out: A ring.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Someone told me. I turned to see this woman kneeling in front of me. As they should, in fact, given the quality of my lineage. Lineages. I scoffed.

"Thank you, finding my beloved's ring..."

I looked at the gem.

"Who said I'd give it back?" I smirked again. The woman's eyes widened.

"Please I'll do anything!" She begged.

"Oh, anything?" I couldn't help but chuckle

With her hair groomed and the dress she hated so weighing down her light body, Tydra supposed she was prepared for the day. Of course, perhaps removing the pair of shorts and the t-shirt she was wearing underneath the bulky clothing would make it as least the slightest bit more comfortable, but there wasn't a chance she would be doing that. In case she ever got up the nerve to flee the mansion in which they lived, or otherwise made an abrupt decision that she had something to do that required speed and finesse, it was important that she wore something that would allow proper movement at all times. Sure, she always got in big trouble when she decided to 'disappear' from the throne room and suddenly 'reappear' in the marketplace, often times awing a crowd by dancing across the tops of the market stalls, but it was always worth it. The only thing she was good for was her cat-like acrobatic skills, in all honesty. But she knew this, so she was sure to make use of her abilities when the opportunity arose, regardless of what her parents thought of her acts.

Uncomfortably moving down the hall in her bulky, frilled, green dress, the young noblewoman (or rather, noble girl) eventually arrived in the hall in which her parents sat on their grand seats, both of them accompanied by a knight, who stood faithfully at their sides. In between the two thrones, a smaller, less extravagant one for everyone's favourite rebellious catgirl. Tydra strolled up to the chair and seated herself. Her parents bid her good morning and she returned the pleasantry, nodding her head. Then she leaned back and sighed. Why do I have to be stuck here...

(Sorry about the awful delay!! :( )

I let that won ran away before I was faced with yet another one: A knight, with her sword at my neck, and her shiny armor glittering wig the sun like a true silver weaving should. It was certainly well-polished, in fact, it looked amazing. I wanted it for myself. It probably was priceless, no, priceFULL! I chuckled.

"So, are we gonna get this over with and you give me that armor of yours?" I said in a calm tone. The short-haired woman opened her mouth to speak, but her words we're as taken as her eyes were widened.

"You filthy beast! You have a sword in your throat! Any final words?"

I rolled my eyes.

"This is a waste of magic, you know? You really should consider the consequences...."

The woman didn't wait for me to finish and pointlessly trying to push the sharp end of her nail pick (sword) at my exposed throat. The metal wouldn't move an inch, not in the direction she wanted anyway. I yawned and tapped her armor slightly. A few purple line descended, dividing her armor in two pieces, arms, legs, chest, everything split evenly. Unsurprisingly, it fell off. As most Knights, the woman wore simple garments underneath, nothing more than a smile and rather thin nightgown. She fell to her knees, screaming as she tried to cover herself.

"For heaven's sake it's not like you're naked...yet..." A mischievous smile grew on my lips. The woman shook her head quickly, getting up.

"I'll get you for this..." She turned and begun running.

"That's a bit cliche, don't you think?" I commented though she had already left running. I considered using magic to make her trip, so I could see what was beneath the gown, but it wasn't worth it with THAT body. Some old hag, playing knife. Ridiculous. Besides, I had used more than enough magic for now. And if she ran way like that, surely my reputation would expand. Eventually, everyone would know, respect and feta me.

(I'm super sorry, but I won't have the time to post the next few days. I'll get to this as soon as I can!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back