• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You got what I need

RiledUpnDangerous

Hey ya'll, I'm a new member of the RPNation community...it's been several years since I was involved in any RP, actually. However, I've always loved it and am looking for some partners to help me restart the passion. Some quick rules, though, because we both know we have our limits:

1. Please be above 18...I'm in my 20s and the thought of Rping with anyone younger is a bit uncomfortable.
2. Literacy and a decent command of the English language is a MUST. I'm a writer at heart (which I assume most people are on here so really this should just be an assumption) so I have a certain standard in both my own writing and the responses of my partner. I understand mistakes happen, life happens, writers block happens....basically crap happens. I don't expect perfection but I want someone who can keep up.
3. If you are interested in being a partner, let me be honest in saying I'm very out of touch with fandoms. I have no idea what Honors is, have only the vaguest understanding of most animes and, honestly, don't watch a whole lot of TV. That being said, I'm VERY interested in fantasy including magic/knights/medieval times; I also like darker themes and more realistic worlds such as schools, etc. At the end of the day, I'm more than happy to build a world with someone but I would prefer original content.

Side notes: I'm more comfortable playing a woman with a heterosexual tendency but I'm always willing to expand outside of my comfort zone.

If you're interested and want to spitball some ideas, shoot me a PM or reply on this thread! Looking forward to building a world with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back