• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - [๐จ๐จ๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!]

Lore
Here
1) ok all the cses so far are EATINGGG im so excited to see the cast !!
2) i THINKKK i'm done tweaking kaido's persona and finding the Perfect Song if you see me poking around later no you don't... so he's finally COMPLETE

1711053453117.png

1) ok all the cses so far are EATINGGG im so excited to see the cast !!
2) i THINKKK i'm done tweaking kaido's persona and finding the Perfect Song if you see me poking around later no you don't... so he's finally COMPLETE

View attachment 1152063
SCREAMING RUNNING

hello everyone ! just a reminder that character sheets are due this sunday, march 24th, at 12:00 pm PST ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

the competition for zeher is getting FIERCE,, gonna try and finish zev 2nite though!

I lied,, was eepy ๐Ÿ™ will b finishing tonight tho so I can get em in by the deadline!!

thirteen thirteen a question for you ml, is the warfare more historical (swords n shields n horses and whatnot) or modern (guns n tanks n planes) or some combination of both?

I lied,, was eepy ๐Ÿ™ will b finishing tonight tho so I can get em in by the deadline!!

thirteen thirteen a question for you ml, is the warfare more historical (swords n shields n horses and whatnot) or modern (guns n tanks n planes) or some combination of both?
combination of both !! keep it spicy KEKEKE <3

took a good hard look at what's on my plate atm and decided it might be best for me to sit this one out (ใƒŽ_<ใ€) A PITY... given how juicy all the characters look.... but i will be following ic with interest.........

Last edited:
c6225438fa6d8ffa889d3171fbee6f4e.jpg
i think malik is finally done.......

hello, everyone!! i thank you all who's showed interest and everyone who has worked hard on a cs!! i appreciate your efforts so much and honestly i got more and more excited for this rp seeing you all!! <333

at this time, all slots for you don't love me have been filled, and the discord link to begin plotting has been sent out to those applicants. for those who didn't get selected, PLEASE don't feel bad and know that it was SOOO hard for me to decide. I hope to see you all again soon the next time i host, hopefully i can have a bigger cast so i can accept everyone HAHAH >:)

thank you once again for your time! have a wonderful weekend <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back