• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - [๐จ๐จ๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!]

Lore
Here
hii... don't mind if i just drop right in here........ maybe maybe considering an heir of polchi but i don't know yet.. ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ

I FORGOT TO ASK MY QUESTION. the lottery mentioned in the interest check has not been conducted yet, right? so any of the heirs could still be matched w. one another??

Last edited:
hii... don't mind if i just drop right in here........ maybe maybe considering an heir of polchi but i don't know yet.. ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ

I FORGOT TO ASK MY QUESTION. the lottery mentioned in the interest check has not been conducted yet, right? so any of the heirs could still be matched w. one another??
OMG POLCHI SO EXCITING! whichever you choose, so exciting! i love ur codes sm btw, i only ever use yours

yes! i was going to do a lil wheel spin and match the couples together HAHA

OMG POLCHI SO EXCITING! whichever you choose, so exciting! i love ur codes sm btw, i only ever use yours

yes! i was going to do a lil wheel spin and match the couples together HAHA

omg THANK YOU!!! so sweet..... means so much to me โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

and okie!! wanted to ask also about the setting a lil:
1. i'm aware the entire event is taking place in salhai, but will all of the heirs be under one roof or something? like will there be group interactions n all o:
2. what's the vibe like for in terms of the world as a whole โ€” an alternate version of modern times w. the kingdoms, since there are cameras n all? or more of the, like, historical-esque with a touch of modern technology? is magic a thing?

SORRY IF ANY OF THIS WAS COVERED.. i hope i didn't miss anything in the interest check TT

looking for fcs has me like </3

IMG_7796.jpg

omg THANK YOU!!! so sweet..... means so much to me โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

and okie!! wanted to ask also about the setting a lil:
1. i'm aware the entire event is taking place in salhai, but will all of the heirs be under one roof or something? like will there be group interactions n all o:
2. what's the vibe like for in terms of the world as a whole โ€” an alternate version of modern times w. the kingdoms, since there are cameras n all? or more of the, like, historical-esque with a touch of modern technology? is magic a thing?

SORRY IF ANY OF THIS WAS COVERED.. i hope i didn't miss anything in the interest check TT
yes! the current plan is for all the heirs to interact and mingle at one of the salhai palaces! theyโ€™ll all be living under one roof, and some of the things theyโ€™ll be doing has more to do with bonding with each other rather than the marriage HEHEH

For the vibe, iโ€™m thinking a mix of both. Historical in the manner of dressing, etiquette, and addressing one another, modern in location, technology, etc. no magic, but thereโ€™s a healthy superstition of blaming everything on supposed โ€œmagicโ€ whenever things are a bit too sus.

i hope i answered the questions well ;-; so sorry if i didnโ€™t !! please feel free to ask anything more.

Questions-

What age range were you thinking for the heirs?

Would it be possible to play a non-heir character, like a sibling or a maid/manservant to an heir?

Questions-

What age range were you thinking for the heirs?

Would it be possible to play a non-heir character, like a sibling or a maid/manservant to an heir?
Early to mid twenties? I'm okay with late twenties too. Just the twenties, because I don't want their frontal lobes too developed yet HAHAH

I'd say you can incorporate a non-heir into responses, but I'd prefer the primary focus being on the heirs themselves! I'd want your character sheet about the heir you intend on maining! not sure i explained well OOPS

hello loves! my cs is up if you're feeling a little anxious about what to put on there <3

a quick q !! did you have any reason in mind behind why zeher originally attacked salhai, or is that up to the player? and another hehe, do non-english languages exist in this setting?

also love malavika,, homegirl's gotta be stressed outtt but she's still out here slaying

a quick q !! did you have any reason in mind behind why zeher originally attacked salhai, or is that up to the player? and another hehe, do non-english languages exist in this setting?
up to the player!! i just wanted some tea in there so i tossed it in HAHAHA

and yes!! feel free to incorporate as you wish, i LOVE some spicy culture being added <3

also love malavika,, homegirl's gotta be stressed outtt but she's still out here slaying
BAHAHAH thank you!!! she's trying her best to keep her hands to herself and not lunge at anyone

in general the muse is musing so badly, i love all your fcs and i've literally just grinded on a playlist for my girl <333 tysm once again for your hard work and interest

i forgot to watch this thread and in the meantime all my questions have already been answered :^) i'm so excited to see everyone's juicy ocs!! and to simp over mother malavika

i forgot to watch this thread and in the meantime all my questions have already been answered :^) i'm so excited to see everyone's juicy ocs!! and to simp over mother malavika
HELP WHAT IS THIS MALAVIKA APPRECIATION LOOK AT YOUR YUMMY FCS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

me: okay, almost done with my character sheet....

square-1479830633-evil-kermit-memes.jpg "Have some inspo to write a lil short story about his family"

fighting for my life with this character but back with another question....... about how long after the end of the war are the events of the rp taking place??

fighting for my life with this character but back with another question....... about how long after the end of the war are the events of the rp taking place??
1-2 months! very fresh after the war and the subsequent peace treaty!

just dropping in to say that all the fcs look so good !! competition for wyrn goes crazy ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

just dropping in to say that all the fcs look so good !! competition for wyrn goes crazy ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
I KNOW everyone's hella grinding to be the double crosser, i LOVE to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back