• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž. - [๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ!]

thirteen

๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.

you don't love me.

scroll

smile for the cameras.

True love: the ideal of free thought and free will, the embodiment of hope that you have a direct choice in who you get to love and spend the rest of your life with. Unfortunately for royals, that sentiment isn't common or granted. Faced with new a new marriage to a stranger, six heirs to the throne must navigate their new lives with the cameras waiting at every corner and turn.

silk & cologne.

plot overview

The land of Viesha's stability came crashing down five years ago when the uneasy alliances, flimsy contracts, and duplicitous agreements finally shattered, leaving behind craters of distrust and resentment in the shape of a war. It's been a grueling five years, with all six nations fighting for one reason or another, but the time has come to seek out a new era. The monarchs want to usher in a reign of peace and they're offering their heirs up for the task.

With the settlement of peace, all six nations agreed that they needed a failsafe to ensure that no war broke out amongst them ever again. For this, they turned to their new generation. Six heirs would be matched to each other in a lottery system to unite the two nations in marriage. The three couples formed from this lottery would then have to maintain peaceful relations amongst one another. In this way, power would be shared, and longstanding rifts could potentially be healed.

There was also the issue of the people. Five years had taken its toll on the people involved, and morale was lower than ever. The idea to sensationalize the marriage pacts being made was proposed and accepted. From the moment the heirs were introduced to (hopefully) their weddings, everything would be caught on camera. The idea was to bring an entertainment factor: with people being so up to date on how each relationship progresses, they would also become invested in the new future for the whole of Viesha. After all, people love a good love story.

Caught in webs of politics and facades, the six heirs will have to balance getting to know the person that's going to be their life partners while trying to garner as much of public approval as possible. Some heirs are paired directly with the nation that contributed to the destructions of their own nations. Either way, whether or not they like it, the people are watching, and they are waiting.

We're wishing all three couples the best in their new love stories.

roles

Heir of Salhai...[CLOSED]

In order to keep peace, trade, and agreements, Salhai operates as the center of all things, the central guiding nation. The monarchs' duties remained with how to keep Viesha running smoothly and fairly for all six involved. Salhai, at its core, is the diplomatic nation, the eternal peacekeeper amongst all six, in charge of writing new policies that guide and govern the entirety of Viesha. With being the first target attacked by Zeher, Salhai now stands as a broken nation in the midst of their annihilation. The Heir of Salhai must put her prejudices aside and rebuild her nation and Viesha, all the while working with the people who stood by and let it happen.

Heir of Zeher...[OPEN]

Zeher as a nation, centers around peacekeeping and the military. It is Zeher soldiers that immigrate to other nations to aid in their security. It is Zeher that provides the entirety of Viesha with police force and military protection, or at least, they did. After a strange turn of events, Zeher ends up attacking Salhai, the critical act that starts off the war. Zeher's heir must be ready to face the other nations for their parents' actions, and must seek to rebuild public opinion and cleanse the Zeher name once more. It doesn't exactly help that the entire event is taking place in Salhai, the main country they attacked...where all the eyes seem to be more hostile than ever....

Heir of Wyrn...[OPEN]

Wyrn, the country known for their technological prowess, has always been relatively stable and rich before and after the war. They were a nation that firmly remained "neutral" on paper throughout the talks with the monarchs. What's interesting through, is that Wyrn tech was given to all nations involved in the war, and now all nations are aware of how the Wyrn monarchs haven't cared much for any other countries-- only their own personal gain. In a sense, Wyrn has let all the other countries fight and risk their lives, while standing pristine and untouched. After an unexpected revelation, however, Wyrn's people has suffered with the loss of livestock and food from Misbury. The Wyrn heir should be ready for intense distrust, and should seek to rebuild the public's trust with their new marriage, all the while trying to keep their people fed.

Heir of Misbury...[OPEN]

Having a monopoly on food production, Misbury was a key player throughout the war--at the beginning of the war, Misbury provided conditional grains and surplus to the other nations, particularly Wyrn, along the constraint that in return, Misbury would be granted protection and immunity from the raging war. This agreement stood for three years, until there was an attack on the capital of Misbury. The crushing revelation was that Wyrn tech was deemed the cause of destruction, causing Misbury to break off their decade-old alliance and retreat into an isolationist nation. The Heir of Misbury must now start from scratch, reestablishing new relations for a nation that's shut itself off from the rest for so long.

Heir of Polchi...[OPEN]

Polchi can be considered as the converse of Wyrn. Polchi as a whole is filled with free spirited people, with their main domain being entertainment. When the war broke out, Polchi's involvement was initially constrained to that of an overseer, reporting and being the main nation to communicate news. Polchi's original monarchs supposed such a detached position would benefit the nation in the long run. Now, however, people are tired of their struggles being only sensationalized and viewed as entertainment, and eyes are narrowed once again with the new idea proposed to record every moment amongst these heirs. Polchi's heir, who's only experienced the war through a screen, now stands to see the people involved directly. The heir controls the press and media, and in a game where that's the method of communication, it might be more useful now than ever.

Heir of Darten...[OPEN]

As the nation that is by the water and famed for its marine expertise, Darten was the swing vote in whether or not war continued or stopped, based on who they decided to aid with their naval prowess. It is Darten that pushed the war to last for four years, and for unknown reasons, it is Darten's final moved that ceased the war once and for all. The Heir of Darten now must rebuild fractured alliances that were dropped when they allied themselves with select nations, and maybe, through them, the reason for extending and stopping the war can come to light. It doesn't quite help that the excessive slander of the Darten monarchs, painting them as "evil" and those dabbling in "black magic" through media channels has only made reestablishing trust so difficult. If only the heir could find who spread that rumor in the first place....

rules

Because this rp is going to have sensitive themes, I ask that everyone who applies be 18+. And as always, traditional RPN rules apply.

COMMUNICATION: communication and plotting will be done through discord, which is a must. It's easier for me to put you in a channel with your partner that way. In terms of response, I don't mind staggered responses and/or busy schedules. But absences should be communicated, and any delay time over two weeks without communication sets the entire rp back, which i don't want. tldr: please join if you can either a) respond timely and b) let us know if you need some extra time : )

CHARACTER SHEETS: if there is enough interest, i'll shoot out the character sheet tab! I don't care what you write, so long as you explore the possible relationships you could have with each of the heirs + think about their goals through the engagement, and that you use a realistic faceclaim hehe.

In terms of response length, I prefer quality over quantity. I don't mind short responses so long as there's plot movement or insight in each of the responses. Please do be literate, though, a few paragraphs at the minimum. Idk, I'm an easy person.

Be respectful and don't control other people's characters, please and thanks!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

<3 drama, drama, and more drama. i'm rani, i'll be hosting this group rp! i hope you're interested, pls feel free to reply to me if you have any questions (i wrote this very sleepily so excuse me if there are any typos/plot holes)

5697da9b0d8d61b04455732aaa139191.jpg

hello everyone!! thanks so much for the interest, HEHE <3

character sheet page is up! you can find it here
during this cs period and whatnot, i've put up an ooc chatter page too! please feel free to chat here!​

hello everyone!! thanks so much for the interest, HEHE <3

character sheet page is up! you can find it here
during this cs period and whatnot, i've put up an ooc chatter page too! please feel free to chat here!​
Is this going to be application based where multiple people can apply for the same role and you'll pick the best character that fits the role?

yes, exactly!!
So do we need to include relations between characters in order to be accepted? How do we go about that when we dont know who will be accepted for the role?

So do we need to include relations between characters in order to be accepted? How do we go about that when we dont know who will be accepted for the role?
hehe these are great questions!
- i think what i mean by "relations" is i'd like for you to focus on your relationship with other countries (ie: the heir of Salhai might have a difficult time being in the same room with the heir of Zeher, especially when Zeher almost destroyed her nation) and the relationship with the people, etc. i just want to see if you have any fun politics / scheming, any spicy plots, etc. the real relationship building amongst characters should be flexible and more consolidated once people actually fill those roles. did this help? so sorry if it didn't

hehe these are great questions!
- i think what i mean by "relations" is i'd like for you to focus on your relationship with other countries (ie: the heir of Salhai might have a difficult time being in the same room with the heir of Zeher, especially when Zeher almost destroyed her nation) and the relationship with the people, etc. i just want to see if you have any fun politics / scheming, any spicy plots, etc. the real relationship building amongst characters should be flexible and more consolidated once people actually fill those roles. did this help? so sorry if it didn't
oooo so you mean what our character would think about the others Heirs correct?

9fe4367bdfea4eeb0e2277966bc992b5.jpg
i am lOOKING

hello hello! this is still open hehe <3
character sheets are due on sunday, march 24th!
link here!​

hello hello! this is still open <3 you can find the cs link one or two messages above this one, and character sheets are due on sunday, march 24th, at 12:00 pm PST.

i hope you apply! iโ€™m looking forward to the drama and plotting with everyone ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back