• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - [๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ!]

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

thirteen

๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.

you don't love me.

scroll

character sheets.

YAY, character sheets! Character sheets are due by Sunday, March 24th by 12:00 pm PST because I'm an impatient bastard and I want to see and start plotting ASAP. Feel free to set down your placeholders and whatnot! I'm so excited to see what y'all cook. I said this before, but I do not care what you put in your CS so long as you explore motives and relations! HAPPY WRITING!! See ya soon! shoot me a message if you have any questions, hehehe

silk & cologne.

plot overview

The land of Viesha's stability came crashing down five years ago when the uneasy alliances, flimsy contracts, and duplicitous agreements finally shattered, leaving behind craters of distrust and resentment in the shape of a war. It's been a grueling five years, with all six nations fighting for one reason or another, but the time has come to seek out a new era. The monarchs want to usher in a reign of peace and they're offering their heirs up for the task.

With the settlement of peace, all six nations agreed that they needed a failsafe to ensure that no war broke out amongst them ever again. For this, they turned to their new generation. Six heirs would be matched to each other in a lottery system to unite the two nations in marriage. The three couples formed from this lottery would then have to maintain peaceful relations amongst one another. In this way, power would be shared, and longstanding rifts could potentially be healed.

There was also the issue of the people. Five years had taken its toll on the people involved, and morale was lower than ever. The idea to sensationalize the marriage pacts being made was proposed and accepted. From the moment the heirs were introduced to (hopefully) their weddings, everything would be caught on camera. The idea was to bring an entertainment factor: with people being so up to date on how each relationship progresses, they would also become invested in the new future for the whole of Viesha. After all, people love a good love story.

Caught in webs of politics and facades, the six heirs will have to balance getting to know the person that's going to be their life partners while trying to garner as much of public approval as possible. Some heirs are paired directly with the nation that contributed to the destructions of their own nations. Either way, whether or not they like it, the people are watching, and they are waiting.

We're wishing all three couples the best in their new love stories.

roles

Heir of Salhai...[CLOSED]

In order to keep peace, trade, and agreements, Salhai operates as the center of all things, the central guiding nation. The monarchs' duties remained with how to keep Viesha running smoothly and fairly for all six involved. Salhai, at its core, is the diplomatic nation, the eternal peacekeeper amongst all six, in charge of writing new policies that guide and govern the entirety of Viesha. With being the first target attacked by Zeher, Salhai now stands as a broken nation in the midst of their annihilation. The Heir of Salhai must put her prejudices aside and rebuild her nation and Viesha, all the while working with the people who stood by and let it happen.

Heir of Zeher...[OPEN]

Zeher as a nation, centers around peacekeeping and the military. It is Zeher soldiers that immigrate to other nations to aid in their security. It is Zeher that provides the entirety of Viesha with police force and military protection, or at least, they did. After a strange turn of events, Zeher ends up attacking Salhai, the critical act that starts off the war. Zeher's heir must be ready to face the other nations for their parents' actions, and must seek to rebuild public opinion and cleanse the Zeher name once more. It doesn't exactly help that the entire event is taking place in Salhai, the main country they attacked...where all the eyes seem to be more hostile than ever....

Heir of Wyrn...[OPEN]

Wyrn, the country known for their technological prowess, has always been relatively stable and rich before and after the war. They were a nation that firmly remained "neutral" on paper throughout the talks with the monarchs. What's interesting through, is that Wyrn tech was given to all nations involved in the war, and now all nations are aware of how the Wyrn monarchs haven't cared much for any other countries-- only their own personal gain. In a sense, Wyrn has let all the other countries fight and risk their lives, while standing pristine and untouched. After an unexpected revelation, however, Wyrn's people has suffered with the loss of livestock and food from Misbury. The Wyrn heir should be ready for intense distrust, and should seek to rebuild the public's trust with their new marriage, all the while trying to keep their people fed.

Heir of Misbury...[OPEN]

Having a monopoly on food production, Misbury was a key player throughout the war--at the beginning of the war, Misbury provided conditional grains and surplus to the other nations, particularly Wyrn, along the constraint that in return, Misbury would be granted protection and immunity from the raging war. This agreement stood for three years, until there was an attack on the capital of Misbury. The crushing revelation was that Wyrn tech was deemed the cause of destruction, causing Misbury to break off their decade-old alliance and retreat into an isolationist nation. The Heir of Misbury must now start from scratch, reestablishing new relations for a nation that's shut itself off from the rest for so long.

Heir of Polchi...[OPEN]

Polchi can be considered as the converse of Wyrn. Polchi as a whole is filled with free spirited people, with their main domain being entertainment. When the war broke out, Polchi's involvement was initially constrained to that of an overseer, reporting and being the main nation to communicate news. Polchi's original monarchs supposed such a detached position would benefit the nation in the long run. Now, however, people are tired of their struggles being only sensationalized and viewed as entertainment, and eyes are narrowed once again with the new idea proposed to record every moment amongst these heirs. Polchi's heir, who's only experienced the war through a screen, now stands to see the people involved directly. The heir controls the press and media, and in a game where that's the method of communication, it might be more useful now than ever.

Heir of Darten...[OPEN]

As the nation that is by the water and famed for its marine expertise, Darten was the swing vote in whether or not war continued or stopped, based on who they decided to aid with their naval prowess. It is Darten that pushed the war to last for four years, and for unknown reasons, it is Darten's final moved that ceased the war once and for all. The Heir of Darten now must rebuild fractured alliances that were dropped when they allied themselves with select nations, and maybe, through them, the reason for extending and stopping the war can come to light. It doesn't quite help that the excessive slander of the Darten monarchs, painting them as "evil" and those dabbling in "black magic" through media channels has only made reestablishing trust so difficult. If only the heir could find who spread that rumor in the first place....

rules

Because this rp is going to have sensitive themes, I ask that everyone who applies be 18+. And as always, traditional RPN rules apply.

COMMUNICATION: communication and plotting will be done through discord, which is a must. It's easier for me to put you in a channel with your partner that way. In terms of response, I don't mind staggered responses and/or busy schedules. But absences should be communicated, and any delay time over two weeks without communication sets the entire rp back, which i don't want. tldr: please join if you can either a) respond timely and b) let us know if you need some extra time : )

CHARACTER SHEETS: if there is enough interest, i'll shoot out the character sheet tab! I don't care what you write, so long as you explore the possible relationships you could have with each of the heirs + think about their goals through the engagement, and that you use a realistic faceclaim hehe.

In terms of response length, I prefer quality over quantity. I don't mind short responses so long as there's plot movement or insight in each of the responses. Please do be literate, though, a few paragraphs at the minimum. Idk, I'm an easy person.

Be respectful and don't control other people's characters, please and thanks!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

guardian.

salhai's last hope.

name.

malavika mahavijay

a.k.a.

the sole heir of salhai, the last princess. official titles people called her after the war: the lotus of salhai, kohl-eyes of war, the purveyor of justice. those who are close to her call her vika, malu. her father calls her little lotus affectionately.

age.

twenty four.

gender.

female.

family

King Suriyan Mahavijay (father, alive), Queen Singha Mahavijay (mother, deceased), Prince Aditya Mahavijay (brother, deceased)

visage.

height.

5'4

appearance.

Malavika has a pretty rounded face and neatly toned mesomorph body from practicing with her brother. A sharp jaw and a gentle swell to her cheeks make up the sweet features of her face, bracketing big dark doe eyes. When she does not smile, she looks cold and severe, but the little tug of her lips make all her features soften into the sweet woman she is. Her hair is dark, reaching her waist, and depending on what her maids desire, sometimes it's curly in her natural state or pin straight. Her hair is usually up, and it's become a rarity in the palace to see Malavika with her hair down. Before the war, the princess was often seen in pretty gowns that flounced with her as she moved, preferring brighter colors. After the war, she's distanced herself from such styles, preferring something more reserved.

additional info.

There are dimples that peek out of her cheeks when she smiles genuinely. Malavika also has an affinity for pretty earrings and anklets that jingle softly when she moves. It's a joke that you can hear the soft bells of her anklets before she even appears.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

Princess Liena Yaling

# the Heir of Darten

# Zhou Ye

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

you think
you know?
the heir of darten
fc: yokohama ryuusei
when
they
cut your
strings off
don't come
crawling
back

โ€” basics.
name.
takemitsu kaido
nickname.
kai
age.
twenty-four
gender.
cis male
sexuality.
pansexual
role.
first prince + heir of darten
title.
ๅฎˆ่ญท่–ไบบๅคงๅฐ† ( "shugo seijin taishou" ) โ€” the patron saint admiral: a title given to him by the people of darten in praise of his decisive actions during the war.

โ€” visage.
eye color.
unflinching, unwavering, abyssal black.
hair color.
a near-onyx shade of warm, glossy obsidian.
height.
5' 11"
build.
ectomorph โ€” lean, muscular but not bulky.
tattoos.
his first and most regal tattoo was the black dragon trailing down his spine signifying his responsibility as a royal, closely followed by his personal favorite, a red snake along his left hip that symbolizes his dedication to protect.
unique features.
kaido has several deep scars littered across his entire body from years of active combat, especially around his arms, shoulders, and back. the worst one stretches across the upper left side of his waist from a stab wound three years ago during the war, now carefully incorporated into his snake tattoo.
style.
though conscious of his dignity as a royal, kaido tends to prefer comfortable pieces that allow freedom of movement while still flattering his built figure, such as flowy blouses, loose-cut slacks, and traditional robes.
faceclaim.
yokohama ryuusei

โ€” persona.
virtues.
easygoing, playful, confident, humble, adaptable.
vices.
sarcastic, mischievous, hedonistic, candid, melancholic.
neutral traits.
introverted, ambitious, impulsive, collectivist, inquisitive, progressive, outspoken, unaggressive.
motivations.
a strong desire to safeguard his heart but live honestly; a lifelong commitment to never shy away from using his voice when it's needed; a deep-seated fear of failing to protect the people he holds dear; a staunch belief in humanity's inherent goodness; and an ever-growing hatred for violence and those who stoop to it.
attitude towards marriage.
"duty calls."
he smiles softly and blows on his cider, still a little too hot from the stove, a subtle nod of solidarity in the face of the inevitable.
"we can only ever do our best with what we've got. there are far worse places i could be than here..."

attitude towards romantic love.
he shrugs, but something glimmers in his eyes as he takes a sip at long last.
"if there's one upside to being ripped away from everything i hold dear to marry a stranger while the world watches, it's that i finally have the time to explore such a thing."
his words hold no bite as cocks his head slightly to the side, silently observant before taking another sip.
"i'll make sure to give you my review once i've tried it."

signs of affection.
a tidal wave of curiosities, ever-curious to learn more; an arm thrown over the shoulder, wrapped comfortably, securely, a playful jest amidst the formality, an unspoken camaraderie; a beckoning whisper, an invitation to the spontaneity.
signs of aversion.
an occasional twitch of the eye, indicative of his self-control; a dismissive stance, subtle refusal to entertain hostility; a whip-like tongue, never hesitant before striking the killing blow; a mocking tone, taking no threats or intimidation seriously.
mbti.
intp-a โ€” assertive logician
love language.
acts of service, physical touch, quality time

โ€” backstory.
reputation.
cherished and honored by his fellow countrymen, respected yet treated like a brother by his long-time naval fleet, fretted over by his adoring mother, and apparently riddled with black magic to everyone else.

family.
  • hirano sakura โ€” mother, alive
  • takemitsu kakashi โ€” father, deceased
  • isago โ€” sister, deceased

impressions.

• salhai โ€” "as far as royal families go, this one is... less complicated to deal with. they can proudly sit at the helm of this empire and turn their nose up at us all they like, but one look at what's left of their nation, and... i suppose i feel for them. i heard it was mostly civilians who paid the price for zeher's betrayalโ€” i can never delight in that."
  • zeher โ€” "many of the people i work closely with and consider friends are from zeher, but even they couldn't make sense of their monarch's actions during the war. they've set a dangerous precedent for themselves, no doubt about that, but i can't shake the feeling that something else must be going on behind the scenes... well, whatever. i'm sure their truth will come to light in due time."
  • wyrn โ€” "the wyrn monarch... so disappointing. being cursed with black magic would pale in comparison to being governed by that self-serving, capitalist parasite. the debt that family owes us is greater than they'll ever knowโ€” unless we cross paths, of course. you'll forgive my honesty in advance, won't you?"
  • misbury โ€” "no one with an ounce of common sense would consider laying their hands on misbury, and yet even they became victims to wyrn's greed in the end. tch, they underestimate them and then grovel at their feet for forgiveness. i don't blame the misbury heir for biding their time. i'd likely have done the same in their shoes."
  • polchi โ€” "their intel was worth its weight in gold during the war, but i can't say their latest voyeuristic endeavors are my cup of tea. crafting fantasies to sell as reality could be considered a form of warfare, don't you think? even the stories they weave about themselves are sensationalized beyond recognitionโ€” especially those ones, actually. the polchi heir... there are plenty of questions i'd like to ask them myself, if i get the chance."

history.

"c'mon, kai, this way! there's a man from polchi that says he's seen the inside of a whale before! hurry, before he goes back inside the pub!"

as the hot-blooded second-in-line to the throne, kaido spent a healthy portion of his childhood shirking his heir training lessons in favor of sneaking out of the palace to mingle with his commoner friends, exploring every nook and cranny of the capital city, and learning about their corner of the world through tactile experiences. his older sister, first princess isago, proudly carried the etiquette and responsibilities that came with being the crown heir instead, prepared to become queen one day so that her gentle-hearted little brother wouldn't have to carry that burden on his tiny shoulders. kaido's visits beyond the walls only increased in frequency once he was able to recognize the signs of his father's repeated infidelity, driving a wedge in their relationship while he did everything in his humble power to shield his doting mother from her husband's cruelty. the king had always been easily swayed by whatever temptations caught his attention in the moment, and matters of the heart seemed to be no different, leaving no room for the increasingly-distant family he was meant to nurture and protect.

while kaido studied geopolitics and domestic policy at a public academy of his choosing amongst other nobles and commoners alike, a discipline he'd grown passionate about after witnessing firsthand how the slums around the country were faring under his father's rule, isago fell in love with a wyrn diplomat she'd been working closely with under orders from the king regarding military technology, a suave man named 'gino' who'd spent the last several months touring their naval forces hand-in-hand with the crown princess. they formally wed and forged a shaky alliance between the two nations a year before kaido came of age, and though he hadn't kept in close contact with isago through his academy years, he couldn't have been more proud of his sister for finding her own happiness amidst the national pressure weighing on her shoulders.

upon graduation, kaido spearheaded various public projects aimed at reforming the failing infrastructure in several impoverished parts of the country, a firm believer that the influx of petty crime on their streets could be nipped in the bud by simply providing the common people with the resources they lacked to survive before they felt the need to resort to other means. after using his personal budget to establish darten's first tuition-less public school for commoners, volunteering at the very same orphanages his childhood friends had grown up in, and mingling with the masses at every local festival as naturally as life itself, the young prince grew to become rather beloved by his people, even moreso than the crown heir who'd suddenly pivoted as of late to prioritize military spending above all else.

it was during this time that kaido met miuna, the daughter of a prominent merchant alliance head whose connections had aided him time and time again in his idealistic endeavors when his own father hadn't spared him a single expense. talks of marriage sprung up naturally between the two activists' families once he came of age, and though he did not harbor romantic affections for miuna at the time, kaido was hardly opposed to spending his life alongside someone as good-natured and quick-witted as his colleague. perhaps if he'd been given ample time to properly foster that sort of relationship, he could have fallen helplessly in love with her benevolent soulโ€” a possibility he never got the chance to explore due to the darten king throwing his hat into the flames of war just before kaido turned twenty.

"it's time to take your balls out of your purse and man up, boy. i didn't invest in your education just for you to go philander about the ghetto like those street rats you're so fond of."

the pacifist prince was promptly sent off to the battlefield in one last vindictive blow from his father, who'd long disapproved of his activities but ultimately let him roam free since he wasn't the first choice for crown heir. with the war nipping at their heels, however, kaido found himself thrust into the position of admiral against his will, commanding naval fleets with zero military experience under his belt as they fought countless grueling battles in foreign waters. those four years at sea left physical and intangible scars that could never be erased as he witnessed firsthand the atrocities of war, the loss of life by his own hand weighing on his soul and radicalizing him even further than ever before.

(tw: suicide) it was in such a polluted state of mind that kaido came across a gamechanging piece of intel aboard an enemy ship that became the straw to break the camel's back: gino, the wyrn diplomant and his brother-in-law, had approached isago under a third party's orders to infiltrate darten from the start with the goal of streamlining the implementation of wyrn technology in their fleets. enraged and heartbroken for his sister, the prince raced home with a vengeance to settle the score only to find that the common people had already cornered the royal couple in their home, protests against the crown's neglect of their needs having fallen on deaf ears in his absence. by the time he arrived at their mansion, kaido was too lateโ€” the wyrn diplomat had already slit the princess' throat and hanged himself in the attic, leaving behind only an ominous note that still riddled him to this day.

shocked and grief-stricken, kaido didn't have the capacity to think beyond that harrowing image of his dear sister's lifeless body laying in a pool of her own blood, drops of crimson splattered across her ivory silk nightgown. instead, he let his feet lead him on instinct back to the royal palace, where he came face-to-face with the spineless king he'd once known as his father for the first time in five years. recognizing the bloodlust in his battle-hardened son's eyes, he pleaded for his life one last time before the velvet-clad throne to no avail, his cries unable to pierce through the cacophany ringing inside kaido's skull before he plunged his dagger into the negligent king's heart with an uncharacteristic, unreadable expression on his numb features.

the gentle ghost of a queen watched on in contemplative silence as he killed her unfaithful husband in one smooth motion, only cracking a hint of a melancholy smile when kaido ripped the crown from that man's bulbous head, gently placed it upon his mother's where it rightfully belonged, and kneeled in gratitude towards the patient woman who'd raised him with enough unconditional love to last another lifetime.

"you did well, kai,"
she whispered, warm tears finally trailing down her cheeks as she cradled her son's distraught face between her palms and pressed a soft, reassuring kiss to his forehead.
"i'm sorry for everything, my son. it'll all be over soon."

now playing:
life sucks
โ€” ha:tfelt

Last edited:

* crown prince ze'ev argaman

• req.

#xxx

* n.name(s)
    goes primarily by 'zev' when in a nonformal setting. makes it simpler when writing in english, and those outside zeher tend to slur the glottal stop anyhow.
    * titles
    crown prince of zeher; infantryman argaman; ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฏู… [ blood prince ] / ื™ื•ืจืฉ ื“ื [ heir to blood ]. zeherans are a prideful people, and scarce few would make it known to the public how ill they think of their ruling family. thus, many of ze'evs more illy-earnt titles are hidden in his people's mother tongues, disguised in an attempt to avoid showing just how far the kingdom has fallen.
    * d.o.b.
    the winter solstice, december twenty-second. fitting, almost, for the son of a warlord to be born on the darkest day of the year.

* p.o.b.
    hello

* question
    answer

#twenty-five

#cis-male

#questioning

#heir of zeher

* height
    hello
    * weight
    hello
    * build
    hello
    * hair colour
    black as the embers in the palace fireplace, though you wouldn't be remiss in spotting a few early grays- seeing war from so many eyes takes its toll in ways that are both physical and mental. often styled back and away from his face in a respectable fashion, though it's shorter than it was been in the past, still growing back from being cut before ze'ev had gone to the front lines.
    * eyes
    if one thing sets ze'ev's appearance apart from his late father, it would be his eyes; a bleeding, fiery amber, not daring to betray a single emotion.

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

prince malik el-guindi.

heir of wyrn.

hasan ali.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

THE TIN MAN.

artist

DELIVERENCE.

I.

laughter or tears; haters, lovers

name

Malik Haaibre El-Guindi.

known as

If it were up to him, he'd prefer just Malik, honorifics make him squirm.

Post-war, Malik has garnered polarizing names from the media. Loyalists have affectionately given him the titles of Prince Prospero and The Pillar of Wyrn. However, a rally of his people slander him the oppositeโ€”Puppet Prince Malik, Son of Famine.

Twenty-five.

Date of birth

May 8th.

gender & pronouns

Cismale, He/Him.

sexuality

Lableless purely out of his avoidance to affections. However, his history before he developed a stick up his ass can confirm he's not opposed to tenderness. Is best described as a demiromantic bisexual.

II.

strangers with faces like the backs of thumb tacks

P H Y S I C A L I T Y
6'2". A once proud figure who stood tall in family portraits now naturally stands as if he wants to bleed into the void. He's quick to correct such a habit when it goes noticed like a well-trained thoroughbred on a tight leash; broad shoulders taut, wound up like a tin soldier only to never be let go. Strategically built like many of the machines produced by his kingdom: strong, enduring, and capable.

Even before the war, Malik was made to be watchful of the way he presented himself. His natural dark head of curls is only ever slicked back in the face of the public to not look unruly with not a single strand out of place. Meanwhile, his wardrobe goes through the critical inspection of several overseers before they reach his bedroom chambersโ€”always made of luxurious textiles in a strict palette of white and grey with an occasional accent of silver or cloudy blue. It was only a recent development after the war for the prince to begin adding black to his attire, a daring yet pitiful attempt by his advisors to symbolize mourning.

For one like Malik, very little in his appearance is his own. The only feature truly his is his eyes. Pitch-black by design, but with a watchful gaze, some see them as a conveyor of his true nature. One that aches for rest, as heavy as they are murky, critical, and ever-watching. Before the war, they had contained Malik's hunger for knowledge, now, it seems there is a darker overcast in its place.
A E S T H E T I C S
visuals.

III.

armies running through streets of blood waving winebottles

C O N C E P T
Much like his father and the monarchs of Wyrn that came before, Malik bears the curse of greed. Born with a pit in his stomach that wants it all, a black hole desperate for the world. He's grown used to satiating the urge by keeping his hands busy; creating to act as the Creator, aiding the many pioneers of Wyrn's technological developments in the hopes that they take steps further to Malik's ever-changing image of an ideal future. It is a quality shared within his bloodline that has made them as successful as they are stubborn, in Malik specifically, it has evolved him to grow a silver tongue. Social affairs come naturally to the prince as long as he has a goal and is beloved for his mind and visions. He is willing to kiss the hand of any Lady or bow his head towards whichever Lord if it were to ensure the irons in his fire continue to burn.

Malik is, at the end of the day, an opportunist. He keeps his mind broad and eyes surveying. A scholar who has moved past his boyhood of barricading himself in his kingdom's archives now dawns a strategist's garbs. Since the days of his youth, the aura that surrounds Prince Malik is reminiscent of an automaton. If he isn't saving face in the public view, he is in thought. His sister teases these moments as his fits of daydreaming but he knows how systematic it truly is. His mind works like a game of chess but sped up to seconds; every move is strategic and calculated. Long gone are the days he created little games for her and the children of Wyrn to enjoy. He is now nothing if not refined.

R E P U T A T I O N
Seen as either a Renaissance man on the cusp of greatness or a little boy wearing the too-big shoes of his father. Those still loyal to the thrown praise him for his recent public appearances to raise the spirits of Wyrn while the growing number of revolutionaries see him as a coward. The neighboring kingdoms seem to share similar sentiments to the latter.
V I R T U E S & V I C E S
[ VIRTUES ] chivalrous, ambitious, observant, erudite, well-spoken.

[ VICES ] stiff, reservedโ€”some may even say secretive, avaricious, clinical, idealistic.
L I K E S & D I S L I K E S
[ LIKES ] the pink noise of rain; a good brain teaser or game that requires strategy; tinkering in his workshop; the bitter aftertaste that comes with black coffee; classical literature; the growing hoard of trinkets collected from his deployments, an occasional sweet.

[ DISLIKES ] the awkwardness of small talk; the watchful eyes of the tabloids; the stench of smoke; the rumble of thunder.
M O T I V A T I O N S
[ FAILURE ] A fear. Not much can be done if the marriage game is lost to a stalemate. Wyrn as it stands will never be the same again and it would be all his fault. To fail is to lose everything.
[ REPUTATION ] An ambition & fear. A legacy already tarnished by the sins of the recent past, Malik desires to save face. He wishes to create the closest he could get to a clean slate between the heirs. And if he needs to feign a person he is not, he is willing to do so.
[ VULNERABILITY ] A fear. He worries if he shows just a fraction of genuineness, his fellow heirs will circle him like a vulture does a dying prey. To show weakness in front of his peers is to expose the cracks of his nationโ€”allowing the outside world to see the decaying state Wyrn's decisions have cost them. He'd rather be dead than allow that.
[ DUTY ] An ambition. Responsibilities lie heavy on his shoulders and like any other task given to him, he aims to achieve optimal results. Malik plays the role of a sacrificial lamb with a false portrayal of control. If he has any qualms or hesitations with the position he's found himself in, he has stubbornly bit them all back and swallowed them whole.

IV.

people so tired mutilated either by love or no love.

F A M I L Y
[ HAAIBRE EL-GUINDI ]
Alive. His father. Malik has grown up hearing how he is the spitting image of his father, a repetitive phrase meant normally as a compliment but recently as an insult.
[ QUDRAH EL-GUINDI ] Alive. His mother. Despite how she brought him into this world and the meals they share, she keeps Malik at an arm's distance. She looks at him with an expression that resembles pity. Yet he feels as if there's something more to it.
[ RAHMIYA EL-GUINDI ] Alive. His younger sister. Wyrn's Jewel, she remains extremely sheltered from the growing hostilities during and after the war.
H I S T O R Y
Despite what was written in the tabloids or shared with the massesโ€”Malik was born weak. Defected. A sickly thing, far too frail to survive out of an incubator. His mother's medical staff had spoken of an underdeveloped heart but over the cries of his wife, Haaibre could only hear weakness. Even as an adult, Malik couldn't blame his father for such a thought. The El-Guindi dynasty held the reigns of Wyrn longer than any family of Viesha. Their blood was ancient. Pure. Where they prided themselves in their demeanor of untouchable perfection, their heir had been born anything but such. If it had been a different time, Malik would have been put aside to die as the puny held no place in such a cruel world. His father reminded him of the fact whenever young Malik found himself outside of his good graces.

"Consider yourself lucky, boy. Every breath you take is a gift from your nation, from me. I commanded them to fix your fragile heart and so it was done. If I called for it to be ripped from your chestโ€”for the technology to be repossessed and for you to be left with your feeble genetics, there would be no hesitation."

A portion of Malik's childhood had been behind the high walls of the palace. Locked away from the prying eyes to save his family the embarrassment while his body grew stronger and his mind prepared to be the prince envisioned by the people outside. It was in his days as a caged bird that he took an interest in creation. Fueled by the stings of loneliness, he taught himself to build simple wind-up-dolls out of tin and when their mechanical march began to bore him, he learned to make them dance. The birth of Princess Rahmiya only gave him more reason to hunch over in front of his desk to entertain his baby sister with music boxes and singing dolls. Creation felt good to him. It felt like purpose. When his father caught onto his son's talent, he was quick to industrializeโ€”finally Haaibre had a son. Gone were the days when Malik roamed a palace too big for a boy so small, he had grown into his body and was no longer a runt but a prince. And he was quickly beloved.

Only twenty years of age, the muse of his creations shifted greatly from delightful toys for the youth under the firm hand of his father and the guidance of Wyrn's industry heads. They whispered to him warnings of a war. He answered to them with designs for weapons.

It would be a decision that would haunt him.

Where every day he expected to brace with his nation for the impact of violence and chaos bred from war, Malik would awake to clear skies. While the rest of Viesha fought for their lives, lost their normalcy, and mourned their fallen, Wyrn closed their borders and watched in a manner Malik could only describe as indifference.

"Sometimes it's best not to play the game at all. Why fight when you know you cannot win?"

His mother had taught him that lesson when she used to make time to play chess with him as a boy. It felt pointless to argue against them when the decision had already been made. In small pockets of hope, Malik believed neutrality was for the sake of him and his sister; for their weak son and sheltered daughter who'd perish in the carnage of a battlefield, a fate many of the other royal families succumbed to. As one who shared the idealistic greed of his father, he unfortunately knew the truth. They attempted to be a friend to all in a time of war and revealed themselves to be the common enemy.

A once impenetrable nation, Wyrn may not have suffered the wounds of battle but it slowly rots from the consequences of famine. Malik's family have become hermits in their own abode. His father speaks to his people through screens and dares not to show the faces of his wife and daughter for warnings of a revolution are slowly circulating the lower factories of the country. While Misbury's withdrawal has not taken full effect on all of Wyrn's citizens, hunger has started to rise from the bottom of their social pyramid and contempt is beginning to form.

The weight of both his family and country's fate is on the shoulders of their beloved Prince Prospero, who decided to sign his agreement to the marriage pact before his father's pride swung another way. He planned to regain the trust lost with the other nations, restore his family's tarnished perceptions, and hopefully, clean his hands from the violence bled from his creations.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[ SALHAI ]
"How the mighty fall. A fate I feel as though a lot of us can learn from, a nation with so much responsibility can only withstand so much. My heart goes out to the sole heiress especially, truly a pity to know we live in an era where she and her father are the last of their family standing."
[ ZEHER ] "Savages. It's no surprise that the country that births soldiers would be the ones to birth a war, I try not to imagine how better life would be if they didn't decide to act on their thirst for blood. I take no pleasure trying to make peace with them, I don't believe they deserve such graces."
[ MISBURY ] "An... old friend. I am not proud of the decisions made, it was shortsighted and... bad business. They had to have known that it brought no pleasure playing this game, I never wanted toโ€”Sigh. I plan on... 'ironing out the creases of our relationship' so to speak. It is all I can do now. I only hope Misbury's heir shares the same sentiments."
[ POLHI ] "Quite possibly the only ally I have entering this pact and luckily, the best equipt. They are one of the few who know how to wield Wyrn's technology to its fullest extent and honestly, I find it as fascinating as it is dangerous. We're playing into whatever plans they have by allowing them to broadcast these attempts at marriage. I just know it. With the way they know how to make a spectacle out of everything and keep all of Viesha entertained, this might as well be considered a form of torture."
[ DARTEN ] "The foolish think the Darten monarchs practice 'dark magic' tch, how absurd. People need to know the difference between what is fueled by 'curses' and what is just an indecisive monarchy. They change their mind as abruptly as the currents that surround their nation and frankly, I'm getting vertigo witnessing it all. I am curious to see if the heir sheds light on these brash decisions, they owe us that much."

V.

people just are not good to each other one on one.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

Basics โ€”

Name:
Adrik Kotrov
Faceclaim: Anar Khalilov
Sexuality: Some preference for men, but he's not one to turn any interest down
Appearance: At around 5'10" and not overly muscular, Adrik has the sort of build that might be called 'scrappy'. His skin is fair and burns horrendously in the sun, never tanning or freckling. The only color on his face- aside from the frequent black eye or split lip- comes from his large brown eyes, set beneath perpetually raised brows. His cheeks are narrow to the point of being gaunt, and his hair is a mess of light brown curls that he sometimes slicks back to tame.

Background โ€”

Measured. Diplomatic. Well educated, well mannered, well spoken. The sort of man his parents- his country- could be proud of.

These are all ways to describe the first born son of Wyrn's royal family. The perfect prince, the perfect heir to the throne.

Unfortunately, that beloved first born son is dead now. And Adrik is stuck as crown prince in his brother's stead.

Growing up, Adrik did not mind living in his brother's long shadow. He was the lost cause, after all- fighting with the other children, causing tutor after tutor to quit in frustration, stealing from the kitchen staff, always covered in grease or dirt, and getting up to gods knows what. His parents had their crown prince to inherit the throne, and two charming, well behaved young daughters to secure political alliances through marriage. If one of their children was less than desirable... Well, at least he didn't cause too much trouble.

Or at least he didn't as a child.

As he grew, so did the trouble Adrik got into. He showed up late to royal functions, and flirted without shame. His private laboratory became the source of fires and small explosions. He snuck out of the palace and got into drunken brawls with civilians, his exploits often ending up in the newscycle. At least two different women claimed him as the father of their illegitimate child. His parents threatened to disinherit him more than once, though they never could quite follow through on it.

These antics carried on, despite the war that started when he was twenty one. In fact, they seemed to increase. He would disappear from court life for weeks- even months- at a time, only for it to eventually be leaked that he'd fallen back into drugs and was now in rehab- Again. He had an affair with a married man so disastrous that Wyrn's Prime Minister nearly quit- The poor man had been shocked to find the second prince's latest conquest was none other than his son-in-law. That particular story and its subsequent falling outs had nearly gotten as much coverage as the war, for the month and a half the press ran it.

And then Wyrn weapons decimated Misbury's capital, and Wryn finally began to feel the consequences of war. It was a difficult month- Not only did Misbury cut off agricultural trade, but the royal family buried their eldest son. How he died is anyone's guess, and the cause of much speculation.

Misbury hired an assassin to send a message. The royal family were hiding that a plague had gripped the capital. He'd drunk himself to death in light of the horror of what his country had done.

The most popular rumor by far was that the good natured, idealistic prince had been trying to achieve peace, that he'd established lines of communication with the other nations for that very purpose. And that his own parents had killed him for it, rather than give up the profits their country was making off the carnage.

Whatever the cause, the result is the same: The people are starving, and Adrik is heir to the throne. Could there be more to this shallow young man than meets the eye? Or will he crack under the pressure, as he has already demonstrated he is apt to do?

Assorted โ€”

Dislikes: Waking up early. Being lectured at by his parents. History. Eating fish.

Skills:

Charming. Adrik is very perceptive, and often knows exactly what people want to hear. It's how he's scraped himself out of trouble so often. But also knows what people don't want to hear, and uses that to make trouble.
Mechanics & Engineering. Despite his lack of attention to his lessons, Adrik can be studious if he wants to be. Ever since he was a child he was taking things apart to see how they work, and putting them back together to see how he could make them better. This inventive side of him doesn't really fit the image people have of him, so it mostly gets overlooked.

Weaknesses:
Fighting. Despite his love of throwing punches, Adrik is pretty terrible at landing them, and he's gotten quite good at taking them. He does tend to fight dirty and is known to berate and belittle his opponents, egging them on.
Authenticity. It's hard to believe there might be a genuine heart in such a shallow puddle of a man. But even when Adrik does try to open up, he struggles not be wry about it, and it is rarely believed.

Thoughts on the other heirs:

"Well, they're all beautiful enough, aren't they? So I can't say I have a preference for who gets to marry me."

Adrik has mostly kept his thoughts to himself when it comes to his potential spouses, besides a few flippant remarks to the press. In truth, he doesn't really harbor ill will towards any of them, or even their countries. It was a war, wasn't it? And things get ugly in war. Besides- He has parents, and his parents have ministers, and the ministers have political figures and nobility to answer to, and everyone has agendas of their own... He doubts the other heirs could have done much to change their country's actions any more than he could have changed Wyrn's. Not that he really tried that hard.

But he really does need Misbury to stop holding that grudge, or his parents will have his head.

Familial Relations. Adrik's mother and father are King Anatoly and Queen Tatiana of Wyrn. He had one older brother, Prince Miroslav, who was three years older than him and died about two years ago. He has two younger sisters: Princess Agnessa (17), and Princess Roksana (12). Of all his family, he is easily most fond of Roksana.

prince of wyrn

ADRIK

• filler tab!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

โ€œ-You just have to be matched with Princess Malavika, sheโ€™s so beautiful-โ€

โ€œ-Even with the most severe of rationing, weโ€™ll be out of grain within the month-โ€

โ€œYour Highness, will you be needing a third trunk of dress clothes-โ€

โ€œ-I cannot believe you are sending him to represent us-โ€

The largest sitting room of the royal apartments was in chaos. The meeting with the Minister of Trade and the Minister of Agriculture had run long, and Prince Adrikโ€™s departure was running late, and between the servants, the politicians and the family themselves, the room was crowded with people.

โ€œIโ€™ll do what I can,โ€ Adrik promised his youngest sister, only twelve years of age and still enamored by the idea of beautiful princesses and handsome princes and their fairytale romances. โ€œBut I donโ€™t imagine that Iโ€™m actually going to get much choice in the matter,โ€ he tried to temper her expectations.

โ€œI want a new sister,โ€ Roksana told him. โ€œSomeone who will play with me. Not like her,โ€ she said, casting a suspicious glance at Agnessa, who was currently pleading with their father.

โ€œWeโ€™ve talked about this,โ€ the King of Wyrn said sternly, clearly tired of the discussion- Which had been ongoing and heated since the plan to intermarry the kingdoms had first been announced. โ€œYou are too young to be married to one of the other heirs.โ€

โ€œIโ€™ll be eighteen in a month, and itโ€™s not like thereโ€™s no such thing as a long engagement if you really want me to be older,โ€ Agnessa protested. โ€œAdrik will embarrass us, and his future spouse, and it will threaten the peace Viesha needs so badly, and I cannot believe you wonโ€™t let me go instead-โ€

โ€œRelax, Aggie,โ€ Adrik said. โ€œWe both know this is my only chance to marry respectably. Youโ€™ll have no problems with that when the time comes,โ€ he assured her, and she narrowed her eyes at him.

โ€œThatโ€™s not what this is about-โ€ They both knew that, too. The Princess Agnessa was convinced she should be the heir to Wyrnโ€™s throne, and honestly she was probably right.

โ€œ-You are dismissed,โ€ the Queenโ€™s voice rang out as she rebuked the attention of the Ministers. โ€œWe have family affairs to attend to,โ€ she said sharply, and the majority of the servant staff took that as their queue to leave as well.

โ€œYour Highness, we need to be leaving. Soon,โ€ Adrikโ€™s most faithful and longest suffering manservant reminded him.

โ€œI was ready to go hours ago,โ€ the prince replied leisurely, still reclined lazily on a plush chaise lounge.

โ€œNo, you were ready to sneak out of the palace with a single bag,โ€ Agnessa shot back. โ€œNo doubt to get drunk somewhere, if you havenโ€™t already been drinking-โ€

โ€œCome over here and smell my breath,โ€ Adrik challenged, an edge of anger in his voice that only a sister and several weeks of sobriety could bring out.

In truth, he had been trying to sneak out of the palace with a single bag, just as his sister had said- Heโ€™d been planning on taking his motorcycle on one last ride, maybe all the way to Salhai if he could make it before his caravan of cars, servants and trunks of clothes caught up to him.

โ€œEnough, both of you,โ€ their mother snapped, as the door shut behind the Ministers. โ€œThis will be our last time together for quite awhile, you will not spend it fighting!โ€

โ€œYes, Your Majesty,โ€ Adrik and Agnessa chorused, and the Queen sighed.

โ€œLouis,โ€ the Queen said, turning to the older man at Adrikโ€™s side. โ€œAre the Princeโ€™s things sufficiently packed and ready for departure?โ€

โ€œYes, Your Majesty,โ€ Louis replied, having shot down the maid whoโ€™d wanted Adrik to take even more dress clothes than were already packed. โ€œAll we require is His Highness, and we shall be ready to leave.โ€

โ€œThen prepare the drivers to depart, and alert the security team that he is on his way,โ€ she said with a wave of her hand, and Louis left to do as was asked.

They had decided to do a formal farewell on the steps of the palace before Adrik got into the limousine that would carry him - and their country- off into the future. It would be undoubtedly awkward and stilted- The royal family of Wryn might bicker like any other family in the privacy of their apartments, but in public they were very closed off. Adrik would shake his fatherโ€™s hand, hug his mother and his sisters, and offer waves to the public and press that had gathered.

Though that was maybe not all that different from what they would do in private.

Adrik stood, and his littlest sister threw her arms around his waist. It made it rather difficult to cross the room.

โ€œYouโ€™ll write to me, wonโ€™t you, Adi? And tell me everything,โ€ she insisted.

โ€œEvery detail,โ€ he promised. With Roksana still clinging to him, he drew Agnessa into a stiff hug.

โ€œDo not humiliate us as you always do,โ€ she said into the crook of his neck. โ€œOr I will make your life a living hell.โ€

โ€œOh, but you already do,โ€ Adrik pointed out with a raise of his left eyebrow.

โ€œLet go of your brother,โ€ the Queen told Roksana, who obeyed instantly. Her love for her brother was not as great as her fear of her mother.

The Queen smiled- almost warmly- before putting her hands on both sides of Adrik's face and tilting it down so she could kiss his forehead. โ€œRemember what we have discussed,โ€ she reminded him, and he nodded with a sigh.

โ€œWhat have you discussed?,โ€ Roksana asked inquisitively, and Agnessa looked eager to know as well- But they both looked back down at the floor after a silencing glare from their mother.

Finally, King Anatoly- His father placed his hands on Adrikโ€™s shoulder, and looked into his sonโ€™s eyes for a long moment. It seemed he might say something profound, or have some deep wisdom to impart. Instead, he sighed.

โ€œTry not to fuck this up too badly,โ€ Adrikโ€™s father told him, and turned away.

Adrik might have winced, but he was too well practiced in schooling his expressions. Especially when it came to his parent's disappointment.

As Adrik left the royal apartments with his pack slung over his shoulder, he passed by the twin bears posed on either side of the double doors.

There was a tradition amongst those entering the royal apartments, to touch one of the bears- The nose on the left bear for luck, or the raised paw of the one on the right for bravery.

Heโ€™d never participated in such a silly superstition before. Besides, what need did he have for luck or bravery when entering the royal apartments?

But now, as he left to enter the world, he reached over to each bear, rubbing the snout on one and briefly clasping the paw of the other. He was going to need all the good fortune he could get.

Basics โ€”

Name:
Adrik Kotrov
Faceclaim: Anar Khalilov
Sexuality: Some preference for men, but he's not one to turn any interest down
Appearance: At around 5'10" and not overly muscular, Adrik has the sort of build that might be called 'scrappy'. His skin is fair and burns horrendously in the sun, never tanning or freckling. The only color on his face- aside from the frequent black eye or split lip- comes from his large brown eyes, set beneath perpetually raised brows. His cheeks are narrow to the point of being gaunt, and his hair is a mess of light brown curls that he sometimes slicks back to tame.

Background โ€”

Measured. Diplomatic. Well educated, well mannered, well spoken. The sort of man his parents- his country- could be proud of.

These are all ways to describe the first born son of Wyrn's royal family. The perfect prince, the perfect heir to the throne.

Unfortunately, that beloved first born son is dead now. And Adrik is stuck as crown prince in his brother's stead.

Growing up, Adrik did not mind living in his brother's long shadow. He was the lost cause, after all- fighting with the other children, causing tutor after tutor to quit in frustration, stealing from the kitchen staff, always covered in grease or dirt, and getting up to gods knows what. His parents had their crown prince to inherit the throne, and two charming, well behaved young daughters to secure political alliances through marriage. If one of their children was less than desirable... Well, at least he didn't cause too much trouble.

Or at least he didn't as a child.

As he grew, so did the trouble Adrik got into. He showed up late to royal functions, and flirted without shame. His private laboratory became the source of fires and small explosions. He snuck out of the palace and got into drunken brawls with civilians, his exploits often ending up in the newscycle. At least two different women claimed him as the father of their illegitimate child. His parents threatened to disinherit him more than once, though they never could quite follow through on it.

These antics carried on, despite the war that started when he was twenty one. In fact, they seemed to increase. He would disappear from court life for weeks- even months- at a time, only for it to eventually be leaked that he'd fallen back into drugs and was now in rehab- Again. He had an affair with a married man so disastrous that Wyrn's Prime Minister nearly quit- The poor man had been shocked to find the second prince's latest conquest was none other than his son-in-law. That particular story and its subsequent falling outs had nearly gotten as much coverage as the war, for the month and a half the press ran it.

And then Wyrn weapons decimated Misbury's capital, and Wryn finally began to feel the consequences of war. It was a difficult month- Not only did Misbury cut off agricultural trade, but the royal family buried their eldest son. How he died is anyone's guess, and the cause of much speculation.

Misbury hired an assassin to send a message. The royal family were hiding that a plague had gripped the capital. He'd drunk himself to death in light of the horror of what his country had done.

The most popular rumor by far was that the good natured, idealistic prince had been trying to achieve peace, that he'd established lines of communication with the other nations for that very purpose. And that his own parents had killed him for it, rather than give up the profits their country was making off the carnage.

Whatever the cause, the result is the same: The people are starving, and Adrik is heir to the throne. Could there be more to this shallow young man than meets the eye? Or will he crack under the pressure, as he has already demonstrated he is apt to do?

Assorted โ€”

Dislikes: Waking up early. Being lectured at by his parents. History. Eating fish.

Skills:

Charming. Adrik is very perceptive, and often knows exactly what people want to hear. It's how he's scraped himself out of trouble so often. But also knows what people don't want to hear, and uses that to make trouble.
Mechanics & Engineering. Despite his lack of attention to his lessons, Adrik can be studious if he wants to be. Ever since he was a child he was taking things apart to see how they work, and putting them back together to see how he could make them better. This inventive side of him doesn't really fit the image people have of him, so it mostly gets overlooked.

Weaknesses:
Fighting. Despite his love of throwing punches, Adrik is pretty terrible at landing them, and he's gotten quite good at taking them. He does tend to fight dirty and is known to berate and belittle his opponents, egging them on.
Authenticity. It's hard to believe there might be a genuine heart in such a shallow puddle of a man. But even when Adrik does try to open up, he struggles not be wry about it, and it is rarely believed.

Thoughts on the other heirs:

"Well, they're all beautiful enough, aren't they? So I can't say I have a preference for who gets to marry me."

Adrik has mostly kept his thoughts to himself when it comes to his potential spouses, besides a few flippant remarks to the press. In truth, he doesn't really harbor ill will towards any of them, or even their countries. It was a war, wasn't it? And things get ugly in war. Besides- He has parents, and his parents have ministers, and the ministers have political figures and nobility to answer to, and everyone has agendas of their own... He doubts the other heirs could have done much to change their country's actions any more than he could have changed Wyrn's. Not that he really tried that hard.

But he really does need Misbury to stop holding that grudge, or his parents will have his head.

Familial Relations. Adrik's mother and father are King Anatoly and Queen Tatiana of Wyrn. He had one older brother, Prince Miroslav, who was three years older than him and died about two years ago. He has two younger sisters: Princess Agnessa (17), and Princess Roksana (12). Of all his family, he is easily most fond of Roksana.

Last edited:

โ€œI LOVE IT WHEN THE NIGHT SKY
MAKES ME FEEL INSIGNIFICANT.โ€

โ€” DOSSIER

TITLE:
Prince Osรญn Larillis
NAME: Oisรญn Caomhรกn Larillis

SEXUALITY: Unsure
ROLE: Prince of Misbury

โ€” VISAGE

FACECLAIM
: Robert Riโ€™chard as Marcel Ste. Marie

Light brown skin that is often illuminated by pale moonlight, sprinkled with freckles that his mother once told him was stardust from falling asleep beneath the night sky. They dance across the bridge of his broad nose and the apples of his cheeks. Boyish is the term often associated with him, a baby faced young man who is the spitting image of his mother. Words of sordid affairs and legitimacy struck his heart as accurately as a hunterโ€™s arrow. He gazes at the sky above, wishing that he too could float above it all, to become a thing so admired by others. Until then he instead fixes those light gray eyes into a distant stare less they spill the inner workings of his mind onto his cheeks.

Osรญn has long lost the boyish charm and curious spark in his eyes. He was shoved into manhood, molded into something better by rough hands and biting words. His tightly curled, honey blonde hair is kept neatly trimmed and his clothing is treated the very same.

A lifetime of being shoved into gentlemanly activities like horseback riding and archery has left him with a strong physique. Nevermind the days he would spend running from one those who wished to harm him . One had to grow strong in order to thrive under such conditions. It is hard to see the boy he once was. He hides well, peeking out from the cracks that he desperately tries to seal.

HEIGHT: 5โ€™9โ€ | 175 cm
WEIGHT: 158 bs | 72 kg

โ€” PERSONA

CONCEPT:
He is often an afterthought, someone merely mentioned is passing rather than the subject of conversation. There is a part of him that does not mind it and part of him that clenches its fists in outrage. They war with one another often, for his is a young man who does not want to be seen but must be so if he wants to prove that he is worth anything, that he is capable of ruling over an entire nation. He struggles in the face of social interaction and finds that it exhausts him. More often than not he is approached because of his status as prince. His heart hardens each time he believes himself capable of making connections, only for said connections to make their true intentions towards him known.

Osรญn is an awkward young man. He did not have the grace of growing into adulthood but instead it was thrown at him, and he was told to wear it like an ill fitted suit that he may one day grow into. Make no mistake however, he was given the proper education for someone of his standing. There is no doubt that he is able to recall and parrot the etiquette taught to him and feign interest in the things that men like him should be interested in. He does not truly know himself, outside of his love for astronomy, and he tries to hide it.

He has no charm to speak of and is as interesting as wet cardboard. To say that he comes from such a beloved family, he has nothing to show for it. Heโ€™s different from his brother and people are quick to point it out.

VIRTUES: Intuitive, Curious, Straight Forward, Patient, Well Read, Courteous
VICES: Introverted, Emotional, Self-Critical, Defensive, Evasive, Competitive

LIKES: Planetariums & Observatories, Late Night Strolls, Tea, Cultural and Philosophical Literature
DISLIKES: Social Gatherings, , The Idea of Marriage, Others in his personal space
HOBBIES: Gazing at the night sky through his telescope, Drawing illustrations of the stars and cosmos, Fencing, Collecting ornate pocket watches, Cooking
FEARS: Failing his country

BACKGROUND:
bloop

OSรN.
code by birth of venus.

Last edited:

first-born.

the champion of zeher

loved last.

fc: kim youngji

Last edited:

title

artist

heir of polchi

R

equisite.

name

malee sakda

a.k.a.

The Royal Gambit, The Crimson Princess

twenty-four

female

sexuality

bisexual

p

syche.

Princess Malee is characterized by her confidence, intelligence, and cunning persona. She exudes an air of self-assuredness in every aspect of her being, never doubting her own superiority or the righteousness of her actions. Malee possesses a sharp intellect and keen intuition, allowing her to make her way through the world of politics and social cues with ease.

She is a master manipulator, an expert at reading people. She excels in pinpointing their weaknesses and faults to use them in her favor. She uses her charm, charisma to influence and manipulate others to bend to her will. Beneath her icy exterior lies a magnetic charm that draws others to her, allowing her to captivate those around her effortlessly.

When it comes to her interactions with others, Maleeโ€™ss attitude is utterly different depending on whether she finds them useful or not. Towards those she considers useful, she adopts a charming and charismatic demeanor, effortlessly drawing them into her web of manipulation with promises of advancement and favor. Malee is adept at faking genuine concern and camaraderie when it serves her purpose, using flattery to win over potential allies and secure their loyalty.

On the other hand, Maleeโ€™s attitude towards those she doesnโ€™t find useful is cold and dismissive. She views them as replaceable obstacles standing in the way of her ambitions and has no doubts about discarding them once they have served their purpose. Malee is ruthless in her treatment of perceived threats or adversaries, employing whatever means necessary to neutralize or eliminate them.

However, Maleeโ€™s confidence hides the actual truth, one full of ruthless ambition and a willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. She sees people as mere pawns in her game of power, and she is not above sacrificing others to further her own agenda. Despite her outer strength, deep inside her hides an individual struggling with the weight of her own ambitions and the expectations placed upon her as a member of the royal family.

h

istory

Born into a world of privilege and power, Malee Sakda was raised in the opulent confines of the royal palace, surrounded by an ambiance of wealth and influence. From a young age, she was groomed for greatness, taught to wield her charm like weapons in the cutthroat world of politics and diplomacy.

As the only child of the reigning monarchs of Polchi, Malee was expected to uphold the familyโ€™s legacy and further their interests at all costs. From her earliest years, she was instructed with a sense of entitlement and superiority, taught to believe that she was destined for greatness and that the world was hers for the taking. Maleeโ€™s upbringing was one of privilege and opulence, but it was also one of intense pressure and expectation, as she was constantly reminded of the weight of her familyโ€™s legacy and the responsibilities that came with her last name.

Despite the pressures of her upbringing, Malee thrived in the competitive environment of the royal court. She was a quick study, absorbing the knowledge of the social etiquettes like a sponge and applying it with ruthless efficiency to further her own ambitions. Maleeโ€™s natural charisma and charm only served to enhance her influence, as she effortlessly manipulated those around her to bend to her will.

As Malee matured, her ambitions grew ever more, fueled by a relentless desire for power and control. She saw the arranged marriages proposed by the monarchs as an opportunity to solidify her familyโ€™s position at the top of the social hierarchy and further her own agenda. To Malee, the marriages were not just about uniting nations or fostering peace; they were about consolidating power and securing her own legacy as the true ruler of Polchi.

g

allery.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
information
appearance
persona
relationships
  • Heir of Misbury

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

hye-soo

princess of zeher

full name

choi hye-soo

titles

the rogue princess or the captain of the eastern cavalry โ€” depending on who you ask and whether they value her royal blood more than the one she shed in war

twenty-five

cis-female (she/her)

sexuality

bisexual

• hair

smooth and black. the inconvenience of long hair combined with horse-riding developed her preference for shorter lengths. in the name of the marriage and its success, she began to grow it out to conform to more common feminine standards. now it barely reaches her shoulders.

eyes

a burnt forest, smoky and full with passion. bottomless pits of black and brown mixed in an unfathomable mess. her eyes are sharp, and her gaze even more so. hye-soo demands respect, and she won't stop until she gets it.

height

5'6"

body.

lean and athletic. hye-soo spent years on a horse and her body tells the tale. scars mar her hands for all the times she fell, grown over by callouses formed from countless hours of training. her skin is kissed by the heat of the sun and rough from the lack of proper care. all her shapes and edges scream sharpness, lacking the roundness most desire. unfriendly and cold, an impression that reflects her attitude.

unique features.

on her neck, just below the hairline, there is a tattoo. 02/24. wrinkled and poorly aged, yet her greatest treasure. a tribute to the first and last brigade she ever led to their deaths. alone the horrified looks of her servants when they first noticed the unsightly and permanent mark made it worthwhile.

style.

hye-soo isn't allowed to dress herself; most of the work is done by servants loyal not to her but to her parent. and for good reason. her style focuses on practicality rather than beauty, and while that wasn't an issue during the war and her appearance was only seen by the soon-to-be-dead, now it marks a problem. her current wardrobe is on the brighter side with soft materials and fur. 'a compensation for her more roguish side', or so she thought. it's a nuisance either way.

faceclaim

jung hoyeon

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back