• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

B.A.D. CO. (Professional Monster Hunters)

Tombstone

That Damned Cowboy
Fun Fact: Vampires only sparkle when you burn them to a crisp. When they steal your heart it isn't because they are romantic, they rip it out of your chest.

Welcome to the Beast, Abomination, and Demon Company, or B.A.D. Co. for short. We specialize in the eradication of anything and everything that goes bump in the night. Got monsters knocking on your front door? Good, we'll splatter its brains and make it go bye bye. Lycanthropes, Undead, Mythical Beasts, you name it and we've killed it. Unlike other services out there, we even handle non-corpreal, ethereal creatures. We are the best that the Western United States has to offer, bar none.

At least thats what our advertisements read years ago, before my family and friends were killed one fateful night. Now I'm all alone, trying to fight the good fight. I ain't going to lie, the chances are fair Im going get killed any day now. Thats how it goes for very monster hunter. I don't need to explain it to you, look at what you have just survived. There is evil in this world and I need help fighting it, help from someone like you. I'll tell you one thing though, the pay is good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so this is kinda sorta a fandom. Its heavily influenced off of a book series called Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia. I don't want it to be the exact same world, but I can't take responsibility for coming up with this idea. I will be playing a veteran monster hunter who will be leading the team on different contracts. Your character will be someone who has recently found out the true nature of the world around them the hard way and somehow managed to survive. My character then offers you a job as he tries to rebuild his families business. We will take on many different contracts and face many different kinds of monstrosities, eventually introducing an over arching plot.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

• A Causual to Detailed poster. Expect to write anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs per post.
  • Proper grammar and no blatant spelling mistakes please.
  • No god modding unless approved or necessary. (I will return the favor)
  • Be comfortable with dark themes, this is a horror story.
  • I would prefer you to be fairly knowledgeable about the operation and use of weaponry to provide accurate writing. (Not absolutely necessary, buy highly recommended)
  • Open for romance. (This is first and foremost an action RP, but overtime who knows.)
  • Post at least every other day.
  • If you want to quit, please give a heads up. Don't leave me hanging high and dry.
  • Be willing to double. (Frankly I'm new at it, but I think it will be needed to help make things flow smoothly.

*I will only be taking a few partners for this op. I will also be willing to make this a 1x1x1 if you guys are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back