• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Can Run...(A Modern Gangster Rp) IC

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
45f9b1f4d5ae2850cdc0cd34e7930b6d.png

December 12th 2018
Evening - Dark, Below Freezing, Snowy
Biancardi's Donor Party, New York, New York
Collage_Fotor.jpg

Antonio Biancardi
Lacey Abbadelli
Suited up .jpg
"Lacey dear I haven't got all evening, I have a party to attend to and last time I check, so did you." Antonio hummed in the dimly lit basement room. The man in the chair screamed, which was muffled thanks to the fabric Lacey had stuffed into his mouth to silence him. He shook his head as he looked at the man, Lacey really was some sort of serial artist. If she went into the fruit bouquet business, she would make millions. Slicing and dicing was her game, but fruits weren't the victim here. Antonio smirked slightly as he took in the wounds already inflicted on the man. He was wearing make up, which was an odd touch that Lacey felt necessary for her work, Toni didn't give a shit, as long as the Rats were taken care of. Taking a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket, the boss also retrieved a lighter before placing it between his lips, "So..Officer Williams, thought you could get away with snooping around my territory now hmmm?" The man chuckled slightly before shaking his head, igniting the lighter, he brought the flame to the stick. Once lit, he flipped the zippo closed and placed it back where it came from. "That's funny." He stated simply, listening as Lacey's heels clicked against the concrete as she came closer.

"Ahhh, I see you've met my associate, ain't she a beauty, crazy as hell...but I'm sure you already know that." He smiled warm-heartedly at the officer still tied to the chair. Blood dripped from his mouth, having had 5 teeth pulled already. More oozed from his head, Lacey giving him too close a shave. "She likes funny men, so do I...but unfortunately Officer Williams, there will need to be more payment for the damages than just humor." He shrugged his shoulders and pushed off the wall he had been leaning against. Lacey let out a soft chuckle herself before looking to the officer. "Don't worry doll, I like you...but a jobs a job, can't feed my make up addiction without one you know!" Her eyes lit up as she briefly looked to her nail polish cabinet. "OOOOO!" Lacey clapped her hands gleefully as she walked over to the cabinet. "I really love this new blue shade I got its just to di-" She was interrupted when Antonio cleared his throat, causing the girl to frown. "We have a party to get to Lace." He told the woman gently as he held up his hands, noticing that look in her eye.
Looking away .jpg
"All good things take time Toni," Lacey pouted but as she saw the seriousness in his expression she sighed, "Fine, let me just paint his nails and then I will join you up stairs." She relented, looking at Toni with big doe eyes. Antonio had a soft spot for the psycho and smiled warmly at her, "oh alright, meet you upstairs." He agreed before turning on his heels. He would be back later with Lacey to make sure the job is done. Heading up the stairs to the main floor, he nodded to workers on the way towards the elevator. Creating a business to disguise from his real work was something that he couldn't exactly take all the credit for, but his father was the last thing he wanted to think about at the moment. The elevator doors opened and Antonio stepped inside, pressing the button for the top floor, he waited as the elevator began counting up. It seemed like ages before he reached the top.

The top floor wasn't the only floor on the top, but the rest of the tower didn't have access to the extra 3 stories that were the Biancardi Residence. "Honey I'm home!" He sang, walking into a room full of people. He straightened out his tie wondering if it was straight as he looked for his wife.

"There, all done!" Lacey chirped as she swept the last coat of polish on Officer William's pinky. "Alright, don't move, I have to go but I'll be back to play soon!" She squeal excitedly to him before moving to remove the rain smock she wore to protect her red dress from blood stains and such. Blowing the officer a kiss, she followed in the direction that Antonio had gone in, having to go through the lobby and the elevator up to the private suite. Once she arrived at the Biancardi Residence, the place was already packed. Piano music played somewhere in the background and guests were talking amongst themselves, most with drinks in hand.
Looking away .jpg
Sophia Montalto
Lacey smiled brightly at everyone and ignored the stares she received by men before heading over to the open bar for drinks. Once there, her eyes sought out the crowd, wondering where all the familiar faces were. She didn't know a damn person and she wondered how the hell she could lose the Biancardi's in their own home. One face stood out as she stood scanning the crowd and her eyes widened with delight. "SOPHIA! HIIIII!" she squealed excitedly and bit too loud as a few people beside her jumped out of their skin. Sophia jumped as well as her name was shouted throughout the party. Her hands played with the dress she had been forced to wear and she was ready to rub at her eyes, the make up weighing heavily on her.

"Lacey, I just saw you earlier." Sophia mumbled as she walked up to her. "Yes yes I know but you look soooo hot!" Lacey chirped to her as she took in the work she had done earlier. "I should really do make overs for a living, these men can't seem to take their eyes off you!" She said excitedly to which Sophia's cheeks turned a bright pink. "I need a drink." She mumbled before turning to the bar to order herself a whiskey. At the bar, once she had a drink in hand, the woman turned and leaned against the solid wood, her eyes watching the room around her for anything that could be off. She'd lost the people she was suppose to be protecting, but that didn't mean she couldn't continue to keep an eye out. Once again, Lacey found her and began to excitedly make her way over, but before Sophia could get caught in that crazy mess, she practically dove into the crowd, shoving through a few people who gave her dirty looks as she escaped Lacey narrowly, her feet taking her to the grand double sided staircase in the foyer. Sophia inhaled, feeling now she could finally take a breath, free from the crowds of the party in the other room. Remembering the whiskey in her hand, she smiled softly and brought the glass to her lips, able to enjoy the warmth the liquid brought to her chest before she moved to sit on the stairs for a moment.
mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray
OPEN FOR INTERACTION
ACTIVE CAST:
Misty Gray Misty Gray Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel megmegmeg megmegmeg CkSmalling CkSmalling TheZuma TheZuma Taraninja16 Taraninja16

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1550518683892.pngEarlier that day...

Dan glanced around the back office of the small city pub. The room was soulless and consisted of a basic kitchenette and a small rectangular table with two cheap plastic chairs at either side. The place was cheap, but the landlord was a decent enough guy. Nice enough to let Dan borrow the back office so he could have a few words with one of his unsavoury customers, Harry Field. Dan closed the door and took a seat opposite the slightly younger man.

"Oh God, Harry. I think I'm going grey. Can you believe that?" Dan asked, his voice relaxed enough that this whole interaction could seem like a social call. It didn't last for long as his eyes soon took on a darker appearance and his voice lost its friendliness. "I blame the likes of you, Harry," he said, resting his elbows on the table and leaning forward. "If lazy pieces of shit like you would just stick to our agreements and stop wasting my fucking time, then I wouldn't be sat in this crappy room looking at your idiotic face. I should be getting ready for a party, but all I want to do right now is break that damn nose of yours."

"I will have the cash for you tomorrow," Harry said, quickly nodding his head as he urged the man to accept his offer.

Dan reached into his inside pocket to retrieve something, and as he removed the object, Harry's posture stiffened at the sight of the revolver. "Oh. Wrong pocket," Dan mumbled as slipped the gun back into its hiding place. The man seated in front of him was too much fun and Dan couldn't help but tease the guy. He reached into the front pocket of his jeans and removed his cellphone. He casually sat back as he read the new text message. It was his sister sending him some dumb joke she'd heard and asking him over for dinner one evening. For a few minutes, it was as though Dan wasn't in a meeting as he continued to have a back and forth of messages with his sister. If Harry was going to waste his time, then Dan was going to screw with him in return. Eventually, Dan put his phone away and sat forward to place his attention on Harry again. "Okay, so... You get that money to me by 12pm tomorrow and you get to live plenty more days of insignificance." Dan got up and gave the man a rather uncomfortable squeeze of the shoulder. "I'd get my ass into gear now, if I were you. Honestly, I'm rooting for you not to pay me back, just so I get to watch you die... Either way, I win."

1550519148096.pngThat evening...

Dan whistled along to the music playing in the elevator of the Biancardi Tower. He peered into the mirror as he smoothed out his suit and checked himself out. He decided to make the effort for his uncle's dinner party, but also because he expected there would be a fair share of attractive ladies present that evening.

When he stepped out of the elevator, Dan headed straight for the bar and ordered himself a beer. As he waited for the barman to pour his drink, his eyes found Sophia and Lacey a short distance away. The former was his protegee and someone he enjoyed winding up from time to time. The latter was Lacey, the sexiest psychopath he knew - she was always a treat to be around and the crazy only made her more appealing. He then looked around to see who else was present at the party and noticed his Uncle Antonio join the mix, so sent him a single wave from across the room.

Mention: Bellz Bellz
**Open for interaction with anyone.**

Claudia Biancardi

1550518122040.pngClaudia had decided to pamper herself during the day, so she would be at her most glamorous for the dinner party. She loved to make an effort, for herself as much as for Antonio. After spending some time shopping for new dresses, she'd treated herself to a massage and a manicure. Once done with being pampered, she'd headed to her nightclub to make sure things were running smoothly and her staff had all turned in for their shifts. She'd be far too busy to check later, that much was certain.

Dressed in an open-backed, figure-hugging, black dress, Claudia finally entered the party. She noticed her nephew at the bar, along with Lacey and Sophia. Mostly, her attention was drawn to her husband as he announced his presence to the room. She approached him and once caught up, she wrapped her arms around his waist, from behind. He would have likely smelled her perfume before anything else. "Boy, am I glad this hottie is my husband," she told him as she stepped around so she was now facing him. She lifted her arms level with his chest and finished straightening out his tie for him. "Busy day, love?" she asked him, being that they hadn't seen each other all day long.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

5828c4ba8b541a0d7f5532aba03f903b.jpg
Lucrezia Biancardi
A laugh bubbled up Lucrezia Biancardi's throat as she popped open yet another bottle of champagne. She'd proably been drinking since about three in the afternoon. Anything to prepare for tonight's party.
Earlier she'd had her makeup done, hair and then nails of course. And then she had to go dress shopping. She always bought a new one for each occassion. A lovely new red, silk dress that was by far one of the more expensive pieces in her wardrobe. Her mother and father threw the best parties in the city, and it also meant the alcohol flowed non-stop all night.

The gold coloured liquid poured over the rim of the bottle and down over Luci's hand onto the table before she managed to pour it into the champagne flute. She giggled again, a high keening laugh that was so destinctly her she could probably be recognised from halfway across the party.
But as the champagne flowed out, the glass mostly overflowed with bubbles and she squealed.
"Ah! This is all fizz and no spark!" she snorted and stood up from the circle of friends around her, most of them already far gone. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get another bottle!" Luci said and turned to saunter her way towards the bar, making eyes at any man she passed by until she got to the counter.
"Another bottle of Bollinger, please. I don't need a glass." Lucrezia drawled and tapped her new acrylics atop the desk. As she waited, she glanced around before finding the familiar face of Dan. "Evening, cousin. "she , her lips twisting into a tiny smirk. "Enjoying yourself?"

mention: Misty Gray Misty Gray (dan)

Attachments

• 5828c4ba8b541a0d7f5532aba03f903b.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0

Marianna Rossi
Mentions: None
Interactions: Sophia ( Bellz Bellz )
Outfit:
x

Marianna sat in her apartment, applying the final touches to her make-up. A smoky eye and peach lip paired with her white toga-style dress gave her the formal yet natural style she preferred. Of course, if it was up to Mari, she would attend these things in jeans, a graphic tee, and a leather jacket. But Mrs. Biancardi insisted that she dress up, and Marianna couldn't disappoint her employers.

Hidden beneath her dress was two thigh holsters, one containing a 9mm pistol and the other, a rather deadly looking blade. Mari had to be prepared for any situation, even a party at a seemingly safe place. Slipping her feet into a pair of strappy gold heels, Marianna grabbed her clutch and took one final glance around her apartment. It was small, with only one bedroom. But that was all she really needed, living alone. It wasn't super luxurious, appearing a bit dated. But she liked it that way. She'd rather lie low and avoid any suspicious glances than frolic about, spending her money left and right. Nevertheless, she severely doubted anyone would ever expect the pretty blonde woman from Brooklyn to be a hitwoman.

Marianna took the elevator to the lobby of her apartment building, her heels clicking against the concrete as she exited through the sliding doors. A black luxury sedan sat at the curb, an older gentleman in a black suit and tie standing in from of the passenger side door. "Miss Rossi," he said monotonously, nodding his head to her and opening the door to the back seat. Mari said nothing as she climbed inside, hidden behind tinted windows once the chauffeur had shut the door.

The ride to the Biancardi's penthouse was quiet, only the soft sound of smooth jazz playing in the background. Marianna scrolled through emails and messages on her phone, most of which were requests for her set of skills. No one knew who was truly behind the name 'Nine Lives' other than those of the Biancardi family, and Marianna preferred to keep it that way. The less people knew about her, the better.

Finally arriving at the Biancardi's, Marianna waited for the chauffeur to open her door, before quickly exiting the car and walking into the building's lobby. The ride up the elevator was short, and she could hear the music long before the doors slid open. The rooms were crowded with people, some familiar faces and some not. Immediately, Mari was on high alert, scanning the crowd for disquieting body language or stares. Eventually, she made her way to the bar, swiftly ordering an Old Fashioned and ignoring the perverted look from a greasy old man beside her. Wanting to avoid any interaction with him, Mari escaped into a separate quieter room. Her eyes landed the familiar face of Sophia, clutching a glass of whiskey on the stairs. "Not exactly your scene either, huh?"

codedbycrucialstar

Emmett De Luca Jr.
Mentions: None
Interactions: Open
Outfit:
x

Emmett looked at himself in the guest bathroom mirror, attempting to straighten his crooked tie. Alicia had always done it for him as he could never seem to get it right himself. He missed that about her. Well, he missed a lot of things about her.

Shaking those thoughts away, Emmett washed his hands and splashed cold water into his face. He had a job to do, and he couldn't let feelings from the past crowd his judgement. Em rotated his shoulder, feeling that it was still a bit stiff from the healing gunshot injury. Cracking his neck, he put on his best playful smirk before exiting the bathroom into the bumbling party scene.

The room was filled with idle chatter, and Emmett stopped every so often to greet a pretty woman or shake hands with man he recognized. He may only be the mechanic for the Biancardi family, but he liked to get to know the people he worked with. So there were very few unfamiliar faces in the room. After a few minutes of small talk while slowly crossing the room, EJ finally reached his intended destination: the bar.

Nodding at the bartender, he smoothly said to him, "Scotch, neat." Leaning against the bar, Emmett took a chance to look around the room. So far, he only saw four of the Biancardi family: Toni, Claudia, Dan, and Lucrezia. Momentarily, Em wondered if the other would show up. But he was distracted from those thoughts when the bartender sat the cocktail glass in front of him.

Emmett walked a little ways away from the bar, one hand in the pocket of his maroon red suit, and the other grasping the glass. He took a sip of the scotch, savoring the smooth flavor and the warmth it provided him. Em had always been a scotch kind of guy ever since he was a teenager and his grandfather let him drink some while they were working on his old car. Emmett let out a breath, relaxing a bit. Maybe he could enjoy this party after all.

codedbycrucialstar

50447.jpg

Xirena Castillo

"Son of a bitch!"

There was a shout then the sound of something metallic hitting the concrete ground inside of the car garage. Ren pushed herself from under the Blue RX6 that she was working on. She had pinched a never in her middle finger and it was beginning to turn purple. The red rag that was covered in oil was her only means of making it feel better as a scowl crossed her features. "I'm definitely charging more because of this stupid shit." She glanced up at the clock and groaned, knowing she was going to have to get dressed and ready for the Biancardi's party. Ren only wore flowy dresses once a year and this was going to be her once a year. She took her hair out of the ponytail and shook it out, deciding she was definitely going to need a shower after all this work. However, she was going to take her time getting ready and showing up. Timing it so she wouldn't have to stay long was key.

A few hours later and she would leave the garage to meet up with everyone upstairs. The doorman gave her a shocked look, to which she replied with a shake of her head; curls bouncing along. "I know, I know. Shut up." It was said harshly, but she was still joking. A part of her was pissed still about her now throbbing finger that was wrapped in a bandage. She had colored the beige colored band-aid with a red sharpie to match the red dress she was wearing. Everything had to match, she thought to herself. Even though she didn't exactly like to dress up, when she did she wanted to make sure she made some sort of statement. From her days going to parties to the ones where she dressed in her blues for the military, her motto was always dress to impress. As soon as she made it up to the ballroom, she sighed heavily. She hadn't timed any of it right and didn't take nearly as much time as she thought would be needed. I should have known these things start earlier than they're supposed to... She thought to herself. A small part of her wanted to just leave for a bit and come back later, but she decided against it. Someone would probably try and yell at her and then she'd have to try and not break their nose. The thought of it made her scoff.

Immediately she headed towards the bar, where she noticed Emmett walking away from. She'd say her hellos later; she needed a drink in her hands first. At the bar she noticed Dan and immediately made her way towards him. If anyone were going to lighten up this boring affair it was sure to be him. She needed a drinking buddy for the night and who better than Daniel himself? She gave him a rather rough slap on the shoulder, harder than she had meant but oh well. First, she addressed the bartender asking for a Patron Margarita with lime because giving her friend her attention. "Danny boy," she said with a slight smile, "How goes business?"

6ed7fc35b9c7afa2e5984ec42b00147058524fcb_00.jpg

Carlisle
A game restarting and buttons being smashed were all audible from inside a studio apartment. It was barely lit, the only light source coming from a 65" Sony, a screen flashing red. "Oh, come on! You guys are supposed to have my back!" Carlisle was playing RDR 2 online with his group of online friends and it seemed like they weren't all that good at it. Every time he turned around he was left to fend for himself and deal with his depleting source of ammunition. "Sorry, Tech, but the guys on the right side-" Carlisle immediately cut him off, pointing at the screen as if they could see what he meant. "The guys on the right side are not the fucking problem; it's the left! I told you this, your strength is being a sniper. Just stay up there and snipe and the ground team will handle the rest." Before Carlisle could even get another round in, his phone started ringing. He scowled and answered, it being the big big boss at NYPD reminding him he had things to do tonight. If he hadn't received that call, chances are he would never have gotten up to go. "Listen, we'll revisit this later. I've gotta go to work."

A few hours later, the young tech rat arrived at the Biancardi place. He always hated having to be around so many of them at one specific time. He also hated being around huge groups to begin with as they made him nervous, but he was learning and that anxiety was getting a bit better. The real problem was finding a way to relate to people; he had no empathy and very little sympathy for otherwise. To no fault of his own, of course, his stoic and pretty much unloving parents were to blame for that one. Some members from his team came over, forcing him to wear the dress pants and black slacks otherwise he wouldn't have put them on. He complained they were too stiff and if he had his way, he'd have worn a cardigan over it and threw on a beanie but no. This was a big fancy party that he needed to look the part for. This undercover cop shit was beginning to be annoying but then again, he did want to avoid jail time right?

Arriving at the building he actually hesitated to go inside. He had been developing some new tech with his glasses and a small microphone. The only issue being it the microphone was too big. Instead, he just went the cliche route of adding the button cam to his shirt. You never know when you might need to record something. The only issue was that it would only record 10 minutes worth of footage. Therefore, Lyle had to be very careful of when he'd whip out his phone to get things going. After going back and forth to mentally prepare himself for the crowd he made his way inside and hesitated at the elevator door. The man at the desk noticed this and cleared his throat, startling Lyle enough to make him go upstairs. He was aware he couldn't blow his cover but damned if he wasn't nervous. As soon as the ding of the elevator went off, he got himself a ginger ale and stood off in the corner. While he liked alcohol, he was not good at holding it and would be bound to tell everyone's secrets. Including his own.

Dan ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

coded by: lorde

Everleigh held a glass of campaign as he strolled around the room. He loved attending these parties. They were always so beautifully put together and the turn out was always spectacular. Though he didn't expect anything less from an event held by his family.

He had worn a more casually formal outfit for the evening. While some people were dressed slightly more formally than the parties he goes to a party's still a party. Something he could still have a good time in. He had spotted Lucrezia earlier sitting among her friends really living it up.
He had been schmoozing with a few people here and there for a bit at the beginning of the night. Now he was standing with a few people and having a laugh about something one of the girls had said. It wasn't the funniest thing he had ever heard. He would need to be tipsy to get a real good laugh out of it. He downed the rest of the drink in his glass and excused himself from the group to grab another.
He slid into a bar seat and ordered a Manhattan. He drummed his knuckles against the clean bar top and idly looked around the room while he waited for his drink. He spotted a member of the Biancardi standing off to the side. He's pretty sure he does computer stuff. His name is c something right? Eh, Everleigh was never good with names. His thoughts are interrupted when he hears a soft thunk and a drink is set down beside his hand. He looks back to the bartender and gives his thanks. He grabs his drink and strolls over to the guy in the corner.

He leaned against the wall beside him, taking a sip of his drink. "You look a little out of your element. I hate to stereotype you, because of your occupation and all, but is this not your scene..." He paused trying to think of the guys name. "Carter?" He says it slowly, unsure if he's correct or not.
Interactions: Carlisle ( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess )

Last edited:
Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1550519148096-png.542336
Dan was handed his beer and that brought a happy smile to his face. Whilst most around him were drinking fancy wines or cocktails, all he'd been craving was a refreshing, cold pint. As he savoured his first, long drink from the glass, he heard a familiar voice requesting a bottle of champagne. He quirked an eyebrow before setting his pint down on the bar. As the barman set about getting the drink, Dan called out. "Barkeep! Fred!" he said, making up a name for the unfamiliar staff member. "This one here's underage. Throw her out!" he teased, pointing his thumb to Lucrezia. He knew full well the barman wouldn't pay any attention to such an accusation - true or not - and his cousin would be getting her alcohol. Hearing her address him directly, Dan feigned a surprised gasp and turned to look at the young woman. "Ah, shit. Luci! I didn't realise it was you," he fibbed. A grin grew on his lips as he quickly nodded his head. "I can think of a million things I would be enjoying more than this party, but then, I am easily amused," he sarcastically informed her. "How about you? Enjoying the party?"

Soon enough, Dan was joined by another familiar female and he turned to face the mechanic. He briefly looked Xirena over and smiled. He'd noticed both ladies had worn red dresses to the party so far be it for him to ignore the fact. "Well, ladies. If I'd known everyone was wearing red dresses this evening, I'd have brought out my own sexy number," he remarked. "Business is going great," he answered the mechanic's question. "But you have reminded me that my gear stick needs some attention," he began, pausing for effect. "Any chance you could take a look at the Audi for me if I bring it into the garage tomorrow?" he seriously asked.

megmegmeg megmegmeg (Luci) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Xirena)

aquila gif 2.0.gif
Aquila Rosa Biancardi

There was a melodic sense of rhythm, to the reverberated sound of footsteps. People walking back and forward, forwards and back, all filled with some sort of purpose. To the idle mind these movements may seem useless, as monotone and routine as changes in the weather. However, Aquila found a uniqueness and beauty within watching people's lives. There were so many distinct possibilities and choices open to them, which would never be open to her, or any other person. She definitely saw and appreciated human value to the fullest, and as a result, looked on everyone with a positive disposition.

Yet these thoughts were simply intrusions into her own personal activities. She turned her gaze from the ceiling-high windows of her dance studio, which was yet another gift from her father. It occupied a central position in New York, and was only a door down from her room in the Biancardi's residence. The abundance of wealth and grandeur was evident from a glance, with crystal lights hung at intervals, floors with solid black panes which were both firm and soft enough for gymnastics practice, and windows with a view of nearby apartments, cars, and people walking by. Which was perfect for Aquila's daydreaming, but a bit of a hindrance regarding her dance practice.

Aquila exhaled a bit, then brought her lips together to form a mischievous grin. "Alright, time to see if this barre is worse than my bite." She giggled a little at her own pun, then stretched up her arms as high as they would go. A familiar energy seemed to pulse through her limbs, and as she bounced on the balls of her feet, that sensation stretched to her legs. She felt strong, capable, and ready to contort her movements into innumerable shapes. She brought her arms down, and then swiftly transitioned into a cartwheel. After that, her actions gradually became swifter, going from cartwheels to flips and then more advanced jumps and flips. These were only her barebone beginning techniques however, and once she finished her fortieth jump, she began petit allegro dance movements. By this point, her hair which had been braided and tied back in a bun was becoming unraveled, and sweat dripped down her cheeks as she picked up speed. But her smile still remained, and feelings of exhilaration were clear on her face. This adrenaline and motion were powerful addictions from which she could not escape, and there was nothing in the world she would trade for this sense of physical power.

"Bzzz, Bzzz." Her phone alarm suddenly went off, awakening Aquila from her reverie. Making an exaggerated 180 degree turn, she bounded over to the bench where her cell laid and read the description. "Holy Canoli, I have a party to go to?!" Aquila simultaneously asked and yelled the question, as if she expected the phone to answer her. A sigh racked her shoulders, as the proposition of spending three hours or more standing still instead of dancing was a melancholy one. But her father had expressed interest in her attendance, if only to be re-familiarized with his gang since her college excursion. So Aquila simply pushed aside her discomforted feelings and walked out of the studio to prepare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After choosing an elegant but fancy blue dress, and applying some light beige lipstick, Aquila left the house and had one of the family guards drive her to the location. While she technically had her license, she had never had a true reason to get a car and drive for herself, since her father had chaffeurs so readily available.

While waiting in the vehicle, she fingered the sleeves of her black trench coat, letting the fabric soften the tenseness in her fingers. She didn't mind talking to strangers...she often enjoyed it, in fact. However, she was often thrown off by the atmosphere in her father's nightclub parties. Everyone was always so genteel and polite, but the neon lights and smell of alcohol added an air of deception to the charisma they contained. Secrets and lies were difficult for Aquila to deal with, as she much preferred straightforwardness in thoughts and actions, but there was no escaping the ambience of falsehood night parties possessed.

The car stopped, and Aquila shot the driver a grateful grin before closing the door. She then cautiously headed up the stairs, the lowlight casting a familiar sense of dirty brightness. Stepping out of the hallway and into the main bar area, she was struck with the sound of chattering voices from every direction. Though the sudden noise was almost dizzying, she kept up a friendly disposition towards all guests she saw. With a "Hello there, I love your dress!" or "I see you have a pineapple martini...are you a fan of exotic drinks?" she was able to keep conversations going among those around her, and began to feel a genuine sense of pleasure at conversing with others. While it was fun learning more and more about her father's friends and compatriots, she wanted to see at least one familiar face. After all, it had been five months since she'd talked to her siblings, and she was sure both had great stories to tell her. In spite of these feelings, the first familiar person she saw wasn't one of her family members, but actually her father's "Extractor," Lacey Abedelli. Aquila smiled, happy to see the woman, as she was one of the few people who could match Aquila's reserves of energy.

Politely excusing herself from the former conversation she had been in, Aquila took five long strides towards Lacey, and then joyfully waved up at her. "Hello Lacey, it's great to see you! Have you had any fun makeup jobs lately?" Aquila remembered Lacey excitedly discussing her makeup applications, and though Aquila didn't understand the whole context of what these makeup jobs concerned, wanted to choose a topic that Lacey would be passionate about.

Mentions: Bellz Bellz
Interactions: Lacey Abbadelli

Attachments

• aquila nightclub.jpg
    aquila nightclub.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Aquila in blue.jpg
    Aquila in blue.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Antonio Biancardi
Suited up .jpg
Antonio eye’s lit up as he looked at the party around him. Everything had come together just like he’d hoped it would and tonight they would be able to uphold their squeaky clean disguise for the rest of the world around them. He was well aware that the police were on his tail, sniffing around like the dirty dogs they were. With Officer Williams missing, he was sure they would be at his doorstep any day now with questions that he didn’t care to answer, as it wouldn’t help them out in the slightest. Taking in everyone around him, he noted his children and family scattered around the room. His eyes searched for his wife until the familiar sweet sent of her perfume encased him.

Arms wrapped around his waist and Toni let out a small chuckled as Claudia called him a hottie, ”Oh please Claud, everyone is looking.” He mumbled, his cheeks turning a pink color as she stepped around to face him. The man let out a low whistle as he took in the pretty little number she was wearing. ”Hubba hubba.” He growled lowly to her as she moved to straighten out his tie, ”I could have sworn I fixed that damn thing.” He murmured before she asked him about his day. Antonio’s eyes looked for Lacey, who had seen him and waved lightly before her attention was grabbed by Aquila. ”It was…” He paused looking back to Claudia, ”Messy.” He clarified.

As much as Toni liked to be involved in the business, some of the techniques Lacey used were a little too much, even for him. ”The party looks incredible, my dear. Thank you for putting the final touches on everything. I knew there was a reason I keep you around.” He untangled from the woman before she could swat him. ”I’m kidding!” He held up his hands defensively. When they both had a good laugh, Antonio’s finally died down before he turned slightly serious.

”The pig in our basement won’t be unnoticed forever…so within the next couple of days I fear we will become the main suspect of such a disappearance.” The man shrugged his shoulders lightly, ”Nothing we can’t handle but I want you to be prepared if they would like to question you. As much as I wish they didn’t bring my family into things, they do.”
with : Claudia Misty Gray Misty Gray
Sophia Montalto
Looking away .jpg

Despite separating from the masses in the party, Sophia’s eyes still watched over everyone like a hawk, especially her own team. Although the Biancardi’s had yet to find a rat in their mix, there had already been several team members before the current ones. Had. They had suffered tragic deaths at the hands of a rival to the Biancardi’s, a Russian gang that ruled the South side. Thoughts raced through her head as she focused on the night they had been lost. Everything was going so well, until it wasn’t. It was funny how one little mistake could cost the lives of innocent people. Sophia swore that she wasn’t going to get attached to these newbies, not like she had with the others. It was too painful dealing with the deaths of her friends…she’d learned her lesson.

Lifting the glass of whiskey to her lips, Sophia swallowed a mouthful before bringing it back down. Before she could let her thoughts completely consumer her, Mari walked into the room to save the day. At her question, Sophia looked down at the stupid and revealing dress she was forced to wear, ”I guess you could say that.” The woman mumbled softly before looking back up to Mari. ”Hiding as well? For some reason, people don’t like to hang around the stairs…I think its the most lovely party spot. Nice and quiet.” A small smirk formed on her face as she looked away from Mari. The woman didn’t know this, but Sophia knew plenty about her, probably more than the woman knew about herself.

From the beginning, Sophia had been told to not make friends on the job, with anyone. So far, at least with the Biancardi’s, she’d succeeded in keeping an emotional distance. Acting was her strong suit, as that’s what she had originally had her sights on. Performing gave her a rush like no other. This was sorta the same thing…accept with this gig, your life was on the line. ”Every year they have this grand donors party, the effect of it has worn off on me unfortunately. Plus I’m trying to get away from Lacey, she’s been using me as her own personal Malibu Barbie doll .”
with: Mari MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Lacey Abbadelli
soft smile.jpg

As Lacey lost Sophia in the crowd, the woman crossed her arms in disappointment and stopped her right foot lightly. ”Well shit.” She pouted. Her eyes looked around her and she noticed Danny talking with others, which only made her pout deeper. Sighing, Lacey decided to go fetch herself a drink. As she walked through the crowd, the familiar hissing of voices filled her head, calling out her name lightly which caused her to smile and giggle as they said hello to her, ”Hello my lovelies,” She purred to the voices in her head as she finally reached the bar. The bartender was distracted, giving the woman time to mull over what she wanted.

Whiskey… A higher pitched voice echoed in her head. That sounded good to her. Manhattan…Another voice said to which Lacey giggled again, earning a confused look from the bartender as he turned his attention to the woman. Lacey noticed the man giving her an odd look and the woman giggled once more. ”My friends and I would like a whiskey and a Manhattan.” VODKA! the words echoed against her skull, causing the woman to turn her head, ”I can’t carry three drinks by myself, I’ll look crazy!” She argued with the voices. ”Just the whiskey and Manhattan.” She scolded as the bartender just stared openly at her. Lacey’s eyes looked to him again and she smiled, ”Thanks doll.” She said as she turned her head away from the bar to look out into the sea of people.

The voices spoke in a soft hum, talking about the people around her, noticing certain things about them..often things that she didn’t like. The distracted woman hadn’t noticed Aquila until she was right in front of her. The young woman smiled and Lacey smiled in return. Look at that pretty little face….you could use those brows. One voice said to her, and Lacey couldn’t help but look at Aquila’s brows a moment. What was wrong with her own? At talk of make up, Lacey was quickly distracted and bounced on her heels a bit excitedly. ”I had one today actually! It went splendidly, I think the finished product will look incredible once I’m completely finished.” She hummed. ”Thank you for asking my dear. Has anyone told you that you have such a pretty little face?” The woman reached out and touched Aquila’s chin lightly, ”I would kill for those eyes!” It was true.
with: Aquila Taraninja16 Taraninja16

Lucrezia Biancardi

"Very funny, Dan." Lucrezia pouted momentarily before finally a fresh bottle of champagne was placed on the bar next to her. She immediately grabbed it in one hand and held it close to her. But it soon turned into her ever-teasing grin. "Why wouldn't you enjoy an open bar? Papa has everything sorted for us, we can have anything we want!" she tilted her head again with a signiture laugh. The alcohol was really beginning to go to her head.
But when she looked back at him, his words made her raise an eyebrow. He'd probably been out doing some dirty work during the day and as she looked over his suit, she wondered if he'd had to clean any blood off of it from earlier.

"I'm enjoying the party just fine. I've got a few friends over there." she nodded towards gaggle of young adults all waiting for her to return with the booze. "We might head out after the party. I'm not sure yet. You're more than welcome to come." she added jokingly. She knew for a fact her cousin would most likely not want to party with a bunch of loud twenty-year-olds.

She was about to make another joking remark when the other woman joined them. It took Luci a moment to recognise her as Xirena, but as soon as she did, Luci gave her a smile in greeting. Albeit, her eyes were a little glazed.
At the mention of it, Lucrezia looked down at her own dress then back at Xirena. "Oh." she deadpanned and her pale cheeks heated.
Clearly the woman wore the dress better than her but Luci swallowed down her moment of self-deprecation. The reason she bought herself expensive things was to try and be beautiful; like her mother, and all of the women that worked for her father.
Lucrezia promptly shut her mouth and stood in silence gripping the neck of the bottle tighter.

50447.jpg

Xirena Castillo

At Dan's comment, she rolled her eyes and looked at Lucrezia nodding her head at the younger woman. "Kid is definitely wearing it better than I am. Pretty sure she'd wear it better than some old perv like you too." She teased. Xirena had noticed Lucrezia's sudden change of attitude and offered her a compliment. "You look perfect as always, kid." It was the best she could do to try and make her feel better, not really knowing how to handle situations like this. While she knew the girl, she didn't know her well enough to fully understand her reaction to Dan's comment. That and she was no psychologist, but she definitely picked up on a change. However, she wasn't one to pry and she wasn't going to ask in front of Dan.

Her attention was then turned to Dan as he answered her question about business. It was good to know things were going good on his end. While she didn't exactly have direct contact with things that went on, it still affected her just as much. She raised her glass to her lips, taking a sip of her margarita. When he made his obscene comment, she gave him a look and shook her head. "Stay away from men like him." She said over to Lucrezia before addressing his lewd comment. "As tempting as that offer is, you wouldn't be able to handle my work." A mischevious smile crossed her face as she leaned against the bar, nodding her head at him. "Sure, I'll check her out. Just bring her by sometime in the morning; I should be done fixing up the RX that's in there now." She rolled her eyes as she looked at her bandage wrapped finger, the cause of the pinched nerves pissing her off again. When she raised her cup to her lips this time, she took a big gulp. "Why do we have to do these again?" She asked gesturing around the room.

Carlisle Grey

6ed7fc35b9c7afa2e5984ec42b00147058524fcb_00.jpg

Carlisle thought he was doing a pretty great job not being noticed. No one had approached him, perhaps for fear of getting trapped in a useless conversation. That was okay with him, to be honest, as he hated getting trapped in useless conversations as well. He took a sip of his drink as he continued to observe the room, trying to watch out for where all his fellow rats were hanging out. He was a calculated guy and if anything went wrong, he wanted to make sure he at least kept tabs on them all. It wasn't long before his solitude was interrupted by an approaching male; one of the Biancardi kids, he thought. It took him a moment to remember his name, Everleigh.

He couldn't help but give a sarcastic response to his statement, scoffing as he did so. "Is it that obvious that I'd rather be home than surrounded by so many people making idle chit chat?" The snap of his fingers was almost just as sarcastic as the tone of his voice. "Damn, I should really work on that. Thanks."

Lucrezia ( megmegmeg megmegmeg ) Dan ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Everleigh ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Claudia Biancardi

1550518122040-png.542329
Claudia quirked her eyebrows when Antonio told her he thought he'd fixed his tie. "Darling, I'm a perfectionist," she reminded him. When he told her his day had been messy, she followed his gaze towards Lacey and knowingly nodded her head. "Oh, of course it was," she agreed. She knew all too well how unhinged and 'creative' Lacey could get. At times it humoured her to see Daniel lusting over the extractor and at other times it concerned her to see her nephew making eyes at the crazy woman. The man was a fearless man and a killer, but Claudia wasn't sure even he was near the level of crazy that Lacey was at.

When her husband complimented her on the party, she modestly shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I like to earn my keep," she played along. She then moved her face closer so she could whisper into his ear. "Darling, you know why you keep me around," she flirtatiously told him. She then took a step back and flashed a devious smile. "Though there'll be no more of that if you keep making such jokes," she lightly threatened him, looking at his defensive posture.

The conversation turned a little more serious at mention of the cop in the basement. "I assume he's dead by now? The best use for him," she coldly asked. "Don't you worry about me, Toni. I can handle the pigs and their idiotic questioning."

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1550519148096-png.542336
"Ah, I love an open bar, but I've got to be on my best behaviour, especially with you impressionable youngsters around. I'm sure my Uncle Toni wouldn't take too kindly to me leading you lot astray," he reasoned. When she pointed out her nearby friends, he looked over to them and nodded his head. "I appreciate the invite, but I think you'll all give me a complex about my age. That, and you'll need a responsible adult looking after you," he teased.

Dan raised an eyebrow when Xirena pointed out that Lucrezia was wearing the dress better. He'd picked up on a slight change in his cousin's demeanour and the mechanic's words confirmed that to him. "Perv?! That hurts. It really does..." he feigned offence. "She's right though, you chose a good dress, in my expert opinion," he reassured his cousin. Whilst he enjoyed teasing his family members, he also felt protective over them. If Lucrezia needed reassurance for the sake of her self-esteem, then that fell under the umbrella of safeguarding her well-being.

When Xirena warned his cousin to stay away from men like him, Dan let out an exaggerated laugh. "The lady is quite right, Luci. If any man like me come near you, let me know so I can cave his head in. Guys like me a real assholes." His attention then moved to Xirena who said he couldn't handle her work. "I'd give it a damn good go, though!" he confidentially assured her. Still, his face turned serious again when she agreed to take a look at the car. "Thanks. I knew I could rely on you."

Dan was then asked why they had to do these parties and he looked over his shoulder to briefly glance to Antonio. "Because the public and the pigs need to understand that we're moral, upstanding citizens of the city. Can't have them getting the wrong idea now, can we?" he said, sending her a knowing wink.

megmegmeg megmegmeg (Luci) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Xirena)

Antonio Biancardi
Suited up .jpg
Antonio nodded his head at Claudia as she threatened him, gulping dramatically as he slowly put his hands down, returning them back to his wife’s waste as he only had eyes for her, the party momentarily fading around them as he stared into her beautiful eyes. They were serious. At the assumption that the cop was dead, Antonio slowly shook his head. He sighed deeply as his wife told him not to worry about her, that was all he could do nowadays with the pigs waiting for him to mess up. ”He’s all Lacey’s now. Quick deaths aren’t deserving for someone like that man. He deserves a slow and painful one. Lace is the best at those, and she enjoys it. I aim to please a lady you know.” He said softly, a menacing look in his eyes as the conversation of killing a snooping cop fueled him with energy like no other. Power.

”But I am giving her a few days, if the man hasn’t died by then I’ll put him down like a rabid dog. She’s already started on him.” Looking around to see if people were getting too close, he cleared his throat and replaced the menacing look in his eyes with a teasing one. ”We should be enjoying this party love, we can discuss work later.” He leaned forward and pressed a kiss against her forehead before smiling, ”I could use like 10 drinks at once, are you with me? We could show the kids how its done?” He murmured before pulling her through the crowd of people towards the bar.

Of course, people wanted to speak with the host and before they could get to the bar, they were stopped by a pudgy looking man, who’s armpit sweat could clearly be seen through his expensive suit. Antonio knew him as one of the richest men on the West side, he owned half of the real-estate on that side, and he had a knack for price negotiation. ”Ahhhhh Mr. Adler. What a pleasure! You remember my wife, Claudia from Richards party a few weeks ago? His wife cooked up a mean roast and if I recall, you practically swallowed it whole!” This earned a laugh from the people around him, including Mr. Adler, who’s belly jiggled like a bowl full of jelly. ”You were too busy making eyes with your wife, Antonio, you hardly noticed when I stole the potato off your plate!” Another laugh around them erupted to which Antonio smiled widely, ”You sir, were responsible for the famine in Ireland. Never forget that.” He teased before his face turned serious, ”I hope you plan on making a hefty donation to the children’s hospital tonight. The poor dears need a whole new wing for the terminally ill.” The man frowned.

If there was one thing Antonio knew about the rich, it was that the loved to give to charities, especially those involving children. Anyway to inflate those massive egos. It was a brilliant plan that his team had come up with and for almost 10 years, they have been hemorrhaging money into their pockets from the public. Antonio looked to Claudia as Mr. Adler began to say that he might have to save his money this year, she knew how to sell anything.
with: Claudia Misty Gray Misty Gray

-------Down Below-------

Samuel Williams
bloody face sam.jpg

The chair scrapped loudly against the concrete floor as Sam tried to get up from the chair. He had managed to spit out the gag and was now cursing in frustration as panic was beginning to set in. The woman was batshit crazy. What the fuck have I done!? He thought as he once again shook his weight around in the chair C’mon C’mon C’mon!!!!!” The man cried out. From the other room, Lacey’s two rotties were barking and snarling, wanting so desperately to rip into the fresh meat that was waiting for them in the room. Sam hissed in pain as his restraints tightened at his persistent moving, ”HELP!!” he cried out to anyone, hoping that someone could hear him from the first floor. The walls were thick and inside he knew that there was no fucking chance in hell that someone could hear him. He was all alone, left to deal with the mistake he made.

He had been snooping around where he shouldn’t have, the Biancardi’s were responsible for a lot of damage in town. They were also the cause of many officer deaths. Nobody was doing anything about it! They had too much power for the NYPD to fight back and Sam was stupid enough to believe that he could get some sort of lead for a case against them. The shootout on 42nd was one that he would always remember…it was why he walked with a limp…almost losing the leg completely. That day had left more than just a physical mark on him, unable to sleep due to the nightmares that wouldn’t leave him. He’d lost family, friends..a girlfriend due to the complications of his PTSD and it almost cost him his job.

Sam shook his shoulders back and forth as the chair creaked. Suddenly, the wooden legs snapped and the officer went tumbling to the floor. Unable to catch his fall, he went down hard, smacking his head against the concrete. Warm blood immediately oozed from the wound and Sam’s vision blurred, No…No..” He mumbled weakly as he rested his injured head against the cool ground, the world around him fading away…the last thought he had was that he was going to die in his sleep…

Last edited:
Aquila Biancardi
aquila in blue 2.jpg
Aquila's eyes widened at Lacey's response, excitement filling the seventeen year old at seeing the elder woman's vigor. It seemed her attempt at igniting conversation had been a smash success. Though, if she had known what inner thought had flitted through Lacey's mind, she might have been more perplexed. To Aquila, women like Lacey and her mother had twice as much beauty than she could ever hope to obtain, especially since Aquila's makeup skills were non-existent. They pretty much started and ended with putting on lipstick. But anyways, as it stood, Aquila simply stood in admiration of the extractor's impeccable dress and matching makeup.

"Well yes, I have been told that before." Aquila responded with laughter to Lacey's question. "Papa says so constantly! Which only makes sense, since other than my hair, all my looks come from mama." A few seconds after she finished answering, a light blush crept over her cheeks. How embarassing, she had relapsed back into her childhood habit of calling her parents 'mama' and 'papa!' How childish Lacey must think her! Deciding that a quick change of conversation was necessary to dispel any such thoughts from the woman's mind, she added "But Lacey, you do yourself a disservice with all these compliments towards me! Your face has such becoming angles, which add such a unique elegance. While my face is still stuck with baby fat." As if to strengthen her point, Aquila pouted, stretching her cheeks a bit.

By now, Aquila could distinguish more familiar faces around her. Her parents were wound tightly in each others arms, talking with a wide group of people whom she had slightly mingled with earlier. Lucrezia and her father's mechanic, who had a name Aquila was always forgetting, were talking with Cousin Dan by the bar, while Everleigh was making small talk with a man she didn't quite recognize. It seemed the entire family was there except for Klarion, which was no big shocker. She could never keep track of his whereabouts, since he always seemed to be drifting in and out of jail.

Returning her attention back to Lacey, Aquila's conversational instincts began to pick up on the fact the topic had become rather stale. Since she had noticed Lacey's gaze at her cousin, she gestured in his direction. "I know you just came from the bar, but would you like to take our discussion there? Maybe you can even convince the bartender to serve me a glass!" A grin overtook Aquila's face, as the thought of a distinguishable minor like herself having alcohol was a silly one. Sure, her father wouldn't mind, but most bartenders tended to shoo her from their premises if she asked. After all, there were laws against giving minors intoxicants...and she didn't have the ability to get away with it, like Lucrezia and Everleigh.

Mentions: Bellz Bellz TheZuma TheZuma megmegmeg megmegmeg Misty Gray Misty Gray Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Interactions: Lacey Abbedelli

Marianna Rossi
Mentions: Emmett
Outfit:
x

Marianna smiled over the top of her glass, taking another sip of strong drink before shrugging her shoulders. "Hiding, avoiding. They're one and the same for me," she replied, glancing briefly through the walkway to the room full of people no so far away. Mari wasn't a fan of these types of events. The less people that saw her face and could recognize her, the better. While she was amazing at what she did, and no one outside of the Biancardi family and people knew who she was, Marianna never wanted to risk anything.

Crossing the room a bit more, Mari glanced briefly out the window. The city lights twinkled and raced by below, creating a light show effect that was one of the main reasons Marianna loved New York City. She stared at it for a bit longer before turning back to Sophia, slightly wincing at the mention of Lacey. That woman was something else. Mari knew that she herself was cynical, sadistic, some might even say crazy. But Lacey was on a whole different level. Mari had seen some of the things she did to people in the basement room. Sometimes, Mari was even their Angel of Death, coming to finish the job and leave no trace of their existence after Lacey had put them through hell and back.

Nevertheless, Marianna couldn't help but admire the surgical precision and skill Lacey had. There was something almost artistic about the way she worked. Glancing at Sophia at the mention of the Malibu Barbie Doll, Mari offered her a sympathetic smile. "I know how that feels, I've been on the receiving end of Lacey's make-up and beauty obsession before," she answered, wincing ever so slightly at the memory. "But if it makes you feel any better, you look really pretty," she added.

Taking another sip from her Old-Fashioned, Mari realized she was nearing the end of the glass. Knowing that there was no way she could continue this party without some alcohol, Mari crossed the room to the doorway. "I need another drink. If you need a Lacey buffer, come find me and I'll help the best I can," she said to Sophia, a smirk on her lips. With that, Marianna walked back towards the main party area, the train of her white dress lightly fluttering along the floor behind her. Her gold strappy heels clicked against the tile flooring a little bit too loudly for her liking. She was much more of a silent boots type to be honest. Glancing briefly at the tall main in a maroon suit next to the bar, she took an empty seat and ordered another drink.

codedbycrucialstar

Emmett De Luca Jr.
Mentions: Xirena ( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess )
Outfit:
x

Emmett sipped at his scotch, simply people watching from the side lines. He had a bit of time to himself for once, and was content in the lack of conversation. Em glanced around the room slowly, his eyes finally landing on Xirena. He worked under her as a mechanic for the Biancardi family, and was trying to learn as much as he could from the job without giving himself away. So far, he hadn't gotten a whole lot of of intel from her, but she was definitely an interesting woman. Ren was super passionate about cars, and could do things with them that Emmett didn't even know was possible. He knew a lot about cars, but she knew more. And it was really impressive to him.

Never having seen Ren dressed up before, his gaze lingered for a moment before he nodded slightly, raising his glass to her when she glanced in his direction. Emmett shrugged and turned to glance around the room once again. Not finding anything of interest, he decided to explore a bit. He had been in the Biancardi residence a few times before, but never for an extended period of time. Mostly, his time there had been to pick up someone in the family and make sure they arrived to their destination safely. The place was as he expected: lavish, posh, decorated to the nines in luxury. The decor in the guest bathroom alone was probably worth more than his entire apartment. He could only imagine what the entire place cost.

In his exploration, Emmett finally found a spot not full of people. It was nice, quiet, and peaceful. Out the window,, he could see the lights of the city through the slightly foggy glass. It was pretty, and comforting so that was nice. Hearing a small rustle beside him, Emmett glanced over and saw a woman sitting on the stairs. She may have been all dolled up, but EJ still recognized her face. "Hey," he said, walking over to the staircase. He had just missed Mari leaving, but didn't know it. Sitting down on the stairs next to her yet not extremely close as to make her uncomfortable, Emmett held his glass with both hands. "How's your night going?"

codedbycrucialstar

Interactions: Carlisle( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess )

coded by: lorde

Everleigh let out a breathy chuckled, shocked. He hadn't ever met a lot of the people who worked within the family. And he had just assumed this guy would answer with something boring, normal, polite.

"Gotta tell you I'm a little confused here, bro. On one hand I'm a little annoyed that you said it like that, but on the other I wasn't expecting that answer and I really appreciate the honesty." He takes a drink from his glass. He swallows just before talking again. "mm, but you're welcome. And if you wanna work on your social skills have a few more drinks." He raises his glass up and shakes it gently. "Guarantee you'll be in the party mood. Or at least more willing for friendly interaction. Not that I mind this whole sunny disposition you have going on now, it amuses me." He waves a hand in Carlisle's general direction. "In fact you're almost making it worth my trip over here to talk to you." He gives a wide sarcastic smile while taking a sip of his drink and relaxing against the wall.

He wasn't really sure exactly what game he was playing but it had started now and there's no way he could just leave it where it was. At this point he wanted to see how far he could take it. What kind of reaction he would get. "This is actually a really great spot. You don't mind if I stay here do you?" He gives a faux smile.

Lacey Abbadelli
soft smile.jpg
Lacey thought it was sweet as Aquila called Antonio and Claudia, mama and papa. It was something that she herself had called her own parents at one point. Her mind was quick to keep her thoughts in check, not daring to replay the horror that she had to deal with as a child. It was something that she simply chose to forget…or tried to anyway. Her cheeks turned a beautiful pink as Aquila complimented her features. The woman reaching a hand up to her cheeks, touching her high cheekbone lightly. Lacey shook her head and laughed as Aquila pouted, stating that her face was still stuck with baby fat. The brunette smiled softly, ”Baby fat can be becoming as well you know, you just have to know how to flaunt it.” She said before she noticed that the young woman was looking around the room. Lacey went silent for a moment, the voices in her head taking the opportunity for control.

Her eyes stared into the crowd as she focused on them. When Aquila spoke, she immediately snapped out of her trance, a smile breaking out on her features once more at her suggestion. Before she could say anything, the woman gasped, ”My drinks! That’s what I forgot. Come come!” She said, grabbing her hand lightly and leading Aquila through the crowd back towards the bar. Noting that she was passing Danny, Lacey’s eyes sought his out a burning in them that she was sure he was familiar with by now. She winked and swayed her lips as she passed by him, brushing his back lightly as she did. Nodding her head to Luci and Ren, she continued on her way towards the bar.

Returning her attention to Aquila, she looked to the bartender. ”Where did my drinks go?” She asked, a pout on her lips. The man looked at her with disbelief before shaking his head and getting to work on what the woman wanted. ”Anything for this one too!” Lacey demanded as she pointed to Aquila. ”And don’t give me that underage bullshit cuz I really don’t have the patience to hear it.” The man didn’t say anything and Lacey giggled in satisfaction before turning to Aquila.

”You know a little contour goes a long way. Not that you need it! But if you wanted to trim some of that baby fat, you could use a contour stick.” The woman’s passion for make up would always outweigh the crazy. Having picked up on it as a young girl, locking herself in her room and giving herself a makeover while her parents argued and got into fistfights over trivial things like the TV remote. She wished that she could become a different person, and would give herself a new name with a new family…away from the world she knew. Unfortunately, those names became more like personalities that she took on after suffering so much abuse. ”Angelica says that its okay to just be yourself…that people will like you no matter what. I always listen to her, she’s one of my best friends.” Lacey murmured to Aquila just as the drinks were given to them.
with: Aquila Taraninja16 Taraninja16
mentions: Dan Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Luci megmegmeg megmegmeg ; Ren Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Sophia Montalto
Looking away .jpg
Sophia was appreciative of the sympathy she received from Mari, smiling as the woman said she knew how it felt to be on the receiving end of crazy Lacey. At the compliment, Sophia blushed a bright red, turning her head away slightly in embarrassment. ”Oh. Thanks.” She mumbled lightly. Her head turned as Mari’s heels revealed she was exiting the room before she spoke. Nodding her head, Sophia raised her glass to the woman slightly in thanks before she was once again on her own. Sophia stayed put on the stairs, sprawling her long legs out in what would appear to be unladylike to some people here. Not caring anymore, she kicked off the heels that were making her feet throbbed and sighed lightly as the air hit her feet.

Sophia wasn’t cut out for this type of crowd and she wondered how she hadn’t been found out yet. She knew that Antonio put a lot of trust in her due to the fact that she herself came from a crime family and they had been allies at one point. It felt unfair really, to have that sort of status from the rest of the rats, she’d never be under any sort of fire. She wasn’t going to let anything happen to this team, the woman had swore it when she found out there was going to be more. Turning her head, she watched as Emmett walked into the room, not noticing her as he made it to the window.

Sophia was more than fine, willing to sit in silence as Emmett enjoyed the view. Leaning back on her elbow, she lifted her glass to her lips and took a long sip. The shifting caused Emmett to turn towards her. ”Hey.” Sophia replied, a small smile forming on her lips as the man joined her on the stairs. Sophia turned her attention back to her glass until it was empty. Once it was, she set it down beside her and continued to look ahead of her. Shrugging her shoulders at Emmett’s question, the woman let out a sigh. ”As well as one could expect. I’m surrounded by people who’s garbage is worth more than my entire life. The whole charity thing…it blows my mind really.” Both Sophia and Emmett were well aware that the money earned here tonight would not be going towards any charities, but it was still the thought that complexed Sophia.

”The only way these pieces of shit can sleep at night is if they give a few dollars to charity every year.” Sophia heard herself and after a small and awkward pause, she laughed. ”I’m sorry. This dress is driving me nuts. You didn’t deserve that small rant.” Her eyes looked to him, searching his face briefly. ”Adjusted to all this yet?”
with: Emmett MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Emmett De Luca Jr.
Mentions: Marianna
Outfit:
x

Emmett nodded as Sophia spoke, taking a sip from his drink every so often. He knew the feeling well. Though he wasn't exactly hurting in the finances department, it was hard not to feel like crap when you work for someone who's left pinky is probably worth more green than your entire life. At the mention of charities, Emmett nodded slowly, the thought filling him with a bit of anger. What kind of people could put on a front, claim they were going to raise money and do all of this stuff for charity when really they were going to use it for their own devices? Their own crimes?

He knew the answer to that question, and of course, it was the Biancardi family. Emmett's thoughts drifted to his mentor's daughter, Marianna, wondering how she could have gotten caught up in all this mess. Em knew that his wife's death really took a toll on Detective Rossi, that he became a workaholic and therefore didn't really have time to spend with Mari. But how could she devote her life to this family? To killing people for this family? It was something he couldn't wrap his mind around.

Pulled back to the present by the feeling of Sophia's eyes on him, Emmett took a long sip until the rest of the scotch was gone before also setting his glass down on the stairs along side them. He knew Sophia knew about Mari, but he wasn't sure if she knew the connection between him and the Biancardi's hitwoman. Would he have been allowed on this mission if he had? Shrugging his shoulders, Emmett met her gaze for a brief moment before looking down at his folded hands. "Don't worry about it. These kinds of situations make me a bit stir-crazy too," he admitted, then added, "Adjusted as I'm going to get. Things aren't too bad down in the shop, and working on cars is rather meditative. How about you?"

codedbycrucialstar

Aquila Biancardi

aquila in blue 1.jpg

Mentions: Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray
Interactions: Lacey Abbadelli

Aquila smiled as Lacey gave her hopeful words on her baby fat. From anyone else, she would have considered it idle praise, but since Lacey had such makeup expertise, it seemed like a valid tip of advice. She wondered if Lacey could teach her the right way to "flaunt" it, especially since it wouldn't hurt to look more mature. If she wanted to start seriously pursuing a future with either gymnastics or dance, she'd need to look at least slightly like an adult for competitions. Opening her mouth, she was about to ask Lacey about how best to hide her baby cheeks, then decided to wait as Lacey's attention had turned to the bar. Aquila had mentioned going over there in order to escape stale conversation about makeup, not to continue it.

Following her through the crowd, Aquila took notice of the brief look Lacey sent towards Dan. She pursed her lips, as her feelings towards Dan were conflicted. Just like most other girls, she was charmed by his flirtatious ways, and loved him as a family member should. However, the way he played around with womens' emotions seemed wrong to her.

At hearing Lacey ordering a drink for her, Aquila snapped back into focusing on Lacey. "Oh, could it be something sweet, like a Shirley Temple?" She requested, not sure if it was wise to have something heavy like vodka right away. She sent an appreciative smile Lacey's way, excitement dancing in her eyes. There was an intense, potentially addicting sensation that came to breaking the rules. In fact, it was almost like the feeling she had whilst in the middle of her gym routine. "

"This is so thrilling!" she whispered, bouncing lightly on the wedges of her black shoes. "I wonder what alcohol is really like...will it transform me into a sophisticated, Marilyn-Monroe type? or a loud, flashy Ginger Rogers? Either way, I can't wait."

Her passions had clearly run away from her, as she wasn't even trying to hide her childish tendencies. However, there was a sense of ease which Lacey provided her, which allowed all self-control to vanish. It felt like Aquila could discuss anything around the extractor, and Lacey would neither judge nor reprimand her, but instead applaud her. Aquila felt free, and unbelievably ecstatic in these emotions, and as a result, didn't find it strange when Lacey mentioned her friend Angelica out of the blue.

"She's right about one thing at least, being yourself totally rocks!" Aquila exclaimed, then lowered her tone as she saw a few people look her way. "I mean, at these parties I usually feel like I have to hold in my crazy side, but letting it out feels totally better." She sighed then, realizing that this freedom wouldn't always be attainable.

"Angelica gives good advice, but sometimes people have high standards, and don't want to see your true self." There was an edge of defeat in her voice, which slightly mirrored the loss she had felt back at college. At home, with her loving parents and siblings, she had been encouraged to express herself openly and without fear. However, she had always found it difficult to emulate these values at school. In classrooms there was a rigorousness in thought and assignments which stamped down her energy and crushed it into ash. Not to mention the drama that followed every mistake made, and a division in castes that Aquila saw reflected in the way her own parents chose their friends. It was all slightly depressing, and she wanted to just scream at every person to knock it off.

Not wanting to leave the conversation on a downturned note, Aquila forced another smile on her face. "But anyways! A contour stick sounds like a good idea, but I might need some help learning how to use it. Especially since the one time I tried mascara, I ended up looking like a chimney sweep!"

Robert Stone Jr.

Roshon-Fegan.jpg

A few hours earlier....

"Robert this is Aqkua speaking. I'm afraid I have some bad news. Looks like the police are cooking something huge. Something that can affect the families of this city."

Robert looked up the monitor. The image was that of a cat with Adamantium claws. Something of a resemblance to beware the cat? He leaned in closer, furiously typing looking for keywords of each of the families, hoping to find something that may true to what his contact said.

"Can you be able to confirm? You know bosses hate half-assed information. I need facts. My neck is on the line here if I give false information. "

"I cannot confirm to 100% certainty and the info i got was vague, but i will need to dig a bit deeper if I am to be sure. May take some time but I will get the work done. Permission to dig a bit deeper."

"Granted. And you better stop saying that. You are your own person. Next time you stumble across something that may affect me or you, don't dilly dally around. Dig and present your finding to me. We will worry of the consequences later. Are we in agreement? "

"Yes we are. Aqkua logging out." The screen went dark. This was not news he expected. But there was no need to scare the bosses tonight. There is a party and he better show up with a smile in his face, otherwise, people will get suspicious. "Well then." He said as he stood up and stretched out, making a god awful squeal 'What do i wear tonight?"

Present time....

Robert reached the party late. Hopefully the boss hasn't said a word yet. He stepped out of his Land Rover Defender 110, heavily customized and handed the keys to the valet. He tied his jacket suit and straightened his tie. He let out a charming smile and entered the residence. The party was full alright and so a see of smiles greeted him. He had never met people from the organization so he couldn't tell who was who but all conversations always start with a smile. The bar was a nice place to start.

Slowly he made his way to the bar and sat down at the the farthest stool. He didn't want to butt into conversations he wasn't apart off so drinking slowly was the right choice. "Hi," He said to the bartender and sat down, " Please give me a Jack Daniels on the rocks." He whipped out his phone and started browsing, looking for anything that may interest him, perhaps another mining rig, or a server. The dark net was always his best friend when it comes to aftermarket, military grade tech.

Last edited:
5828c4ba8b541a0d7f5532aba03f903b-1.jpg
Lucrezia Biancardi

Lucrezia's cheeks heated at the compliments. She was often told she as beautiful or perfect. She and her sister had inherited their mother's good looks Luci always believed the praise was simply down to who she was, or rather, who her father was.
But she smiled, all the same, her eyes still a little clouded as she released her claw-like grip slightly on the champagne bottle. "Thank you, Xirena." she laughed, but the sound was almost empty of joy. Luci could hear a slight ringing in her ears and she knew at this point she should probably stop drinking. "But still, I'm just a little girl playing dress up in these clothes."

Her mouth then lifted into a smile; one that said 'I'm fine, everything is okay', but she wasn't expecting them to believe it. By now, she was feeling like an intruder on the conversation. She knew that the women of the gang all fawned over her cousin. It ran in the family; the good looks and the money were practically irresistible. And now, it was time for her to take her leave and go back to her friends.
"Well, I'd best go. I'm sure everyone's wondering where I am." her voice bounced back to it's regular upbeat tone, lifting the bottle and shaking it a little. "This thing isn't going to drink itself!"
Before she bid farewell, she caught the eyes of Lacey, who she also nodded to in greeting before spinning around on her stilettoes and threw a wave over her shoulder. "Ciao!"

Taking a steadying breath, Luci pushed her way through the crowds back to her friends. She could see them in the distance, still laughing hysterically and now all taking shots of some kind. A giddy smile crept onto her face as the alcohol clouded her mind and she began to make a direct line for them.

mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray {Dan} Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess {Xirena}, up for new interactions now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back