• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Can Run...(A Modern Gangster Rp)-IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2ecabd683ce6ff1f4c90818867e69785.png
c0c3d5547bc06fc1f9183dc64fa658b2--night-city-city-lights.jpg
tumblr_o8nsew4acU1t0dw87o1_500.gif

August 17th, 2018 - Friday
New York City, Biancardi Tower
Donors Dinner Party
8:00pm
Overcast, humid, slight breeze
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Antonio Biancardi "The Big Boss"
09tmag-brad-slide-ZPNA-blog427.jpg

"Lacey dear I haven't got all evening, I have a party to attend to and last time I check, so did you." Antonio hummed in the dimly lit basement room. The man in the chair screamed, which was muffled thanks to the fabric Lacey had stuffed into his mouth to silence him. He shook his head as he looked at the man, Lacey really was some sort of serial artist. If she went into the fruit bouquet business, she would make millions. Slicing and dicing was her game, but fruits weren't the victim here. Antonio smirked slightly as he took in the wounds already inflicted on the man. He was wearing make up, which was an odd touch that Lacey felt necessary for her work, Toni didn't give a shit, as long as the Rats were taken care of. Taking a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket, the boss also retrieved a lighter before placing it between his lips, "So..Officer Williams, thought you could get away with snooping around my territory now hmmm?The man chuckled slightly before shaking his head, igniting the lighter, he brought the flame to the stick. Once lit, he flipped the zippo closed and placed it back where it came from. "That's funny." He stated simply, listening as Lacey's heels clicked against the concrete as she came closer.

"Ahhh, I see you've met my associate, ain't she a beauty, crazy as hell...but I'm sure you already know that." He smiled warm-heartedly at the officer still tied to the chair. Blood dripped from his mouth, having had 5 teeth pulled already. More oozed from his head, Lacey giving him too close a shave. "She likes funny men, so do I...but unfortunately Officer William, there will need to be more payment for the damages than just humor." He shrugged his shoulders and pushed off the wall he had been leaning against. Lacey let out a soft chuckle herself before looking to the officer. "Don't worry doll, I like you...but a jobs a job, can't feed my make up addiction without one you know!" Her eyes lit up as she briefly looked to her nail polish cabinet. "OOOOO!" Lacey clapped her hands gleefully as she walked over to the cabinet. "I really love this new blue shade I got its just to di-" She was interrupted when Antonio cleared his throat, causing the girl to frown. "We have a party to get to Lace." He told the woman gently as he held up his hands, noticing that look in her eye.

"All good things take time Toni," Lacey pouted but as she saw the seriousness in his expression she sighed, "Fine, let me just paint his nails and then I will join you up stairs." She relented, looking at Toni with big doe eyes. Antonio had a soft spot for the psycho and smiled warmly at her, "oh alright, meet you upstairs." He agreed before turning on his heels. He would be back later with Lacey to make sure the job is done. Heading up the stairs to the main floor, he nodded to workers on the way towards the elevator. Creating a business to disguise from his real work was something that he couldn't exactly take all the credit for, but his father was the last thing he wanted to think about at the moment. The elevator doors opened and Antonio stepped inside, pressing the button for the top floor, he waited as the elevator began counting up. It seemed like ages before he reached the top.

The top floor wasn't the only floor on the top, but the rest of the tower didn't have access to the extra 3 stories that were the Biancardi Residence. "Honey I'm home!" He sang, walking into a room full of people. He straightened out his tie wondering if it was straight as he looked for his wife.

282dd80b810a81abd4bcb4bd6ad189a5.jpg

"There, all done!" Lacey chirped as she swept the last coat of polish on Officer William's pinky. "Alright, don't move, I have to go but I'll be back to play soon!" She squeal excitedly to him before moving to remove the rain smock she wore to protect her red dress from blood stains and such. Blowing the officer a kiss, she followed in the direction that Antonio had gone in, having to go through the lobby and the elevator up to the private suite. Once she arrived at the Biancardi Residence, the place was already packed. Piano music played somewhere in the background and guests were talking amongst themselves, most with drinks in hand.

daisy-ridley-photoshoot-for-the-hollywood-reporter-november-2015-_1.jpg
Lacey smiled brightly at everyone and ignored the stares she received by men before heading over to the open bar for drinks. Once there, her eyes sought out the crowd, wondering where all the familiar faces were. She didn't know a damn person and she wondered how the hell she could lose the Biancardi's in their own home. One face stood out as she stood scanning the crowd and her eyes widened with delight. "SOPHIA! HIIIII!" she squealed excitedly and bit too loud as a few people beside her jumped out of their skin. Sophia jumped as well as her name was shouted throughout the party. Her hands played with the dress she had been forced to wear and she was ready to rub at her eyes, the make up weighing heavily on her.

"Lacey, I just saw you earlier." Sophia mumbled as she walked up to her. "Yes yes I know but you look soooo hot!" Lacey chirped to her as she took in the work she had done earlier. "I should really do make overs for a living, these men can't seem to take their eyes off you!" She said excitedly to which Sophia's cheeks turned a bright pink. "I need a drink." She mumbled before turning to the bar to order herself a whiskey.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess neverbackdown neverbackdown CkSmalling CkSmalling apolla apolla Digit Digit Shadow Shadow Lamia Lamia Verburmite Verburmite (FEEL FREE TO START POSTING, all my characters are open for interaction :D)

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1521575386718-png.415059
Earlier that day...

Dan glanced around the back office of the small city pub. The room was soulless and consisted of a basic kitchenette and a small rectangular table with two cheap plastic chairs at either side. The place was cheap, but the landlord was a decent enough guy. Nice enough to let Dan borrow the back office so he could have a few words with one of his unsavoury customers, Harry Field. Dan closed the door and took a seat opposite the slightly younger man.

"Oh God, Harry. I think I'm going grey. Can you believe that?" Dan asked, his voice relaxed enough that this whole interaction could seem like a social call. It didn't last for long as his eyes soon took on a darker appearance and his voice lost its friendliness. "I blame the likes of you, Harry," he said, resting his elbows on the table and leaning forward. "If lazy pieces of shit like you would just stick to our agreements and stop wasting my fucking time, then I wouldn't be sat in this crappy room looking at your idiotic face. I should be getting ready for a party, but all I want to do right now is break that damn nose of yours."

"I will have the cash for you tomorrow," Harry said, quickly nodding his head as he urged the man to accept his offer.

Dan reached into his inside pocket to retrieve something, and as he removed the object, Harry's posture stiffened at the sight of the revolver. "Oh. Wrong pocket," Dan mumbled as slipped the gun back into its hiding place. The man seated in front of him was too much fun and Dan couldn't help but tease the guy. He reached into the front pocket of his jeans and removed his cellphone. He casually sat back as he read the new text message. It was his sister sending him some dumb joke she'd heard and asking him over for dinner one evening. For a few minutes, it was as though Dan wasn't in a meeting as he continued to have a back and forth of messages with his sister. If Harry was going to waste his time, then he was going to screw with him in return. Eventually, Dan put his phone away and sat forward to place his attention on Harry again. "Okay, so... You get that money to me by 12pm tomorrow and you get to live plenty more days of insignificance." Dan got up and gave the man a rather uncomfortable squeeze of the shoulder. "I'd get my ass into gear now, if I were you."

1522368277502.pngThat evening...

Dan whistled along to the music playing in the elevator of the Biancardi Tower. He peered into the mirror as he smoothed out his suit and checked himself out. He decided to make the effort for his uncle's dinner party, but also because he expected there would be a fair share of attractive ladies present that evening.

When he stepped out of the elevator, Dan headed straight for the bar and ordered himself a beer. As he waited for the barman to pour his drink, his eyes found Sophia and Lacey a short distance away. The former was his protegee and someone he enjoyed winding up from time to time. The latter was Lacey, the sexiest psychopath he knew - she was always a treat to be around and the crazy only made her more appealing. He then looked around to see who else was present at the party and noticed his Uncle Antonio join the mix, so sent him a single wave from across the room.

Mention: Bellz Bellz
**Open for interaction with anyone.**

Claudia Biancardi

1522369010699.pngClaudia had decided to pamper herself during the day, so she would be at her most glamorous for the dinner party. She loved to make an effort, for herself as much as for Antonio. After spending some time shopping for new dresses, she'd treated herself to a massage and a manicure. After treating herself, she'd headed to her nightclub to make sure things were running smoothly and her staff had all turned in for their shifts. She'd be far too busy to check later, that much was certain.

Dressed in an open-backed, figure-hugging, black dress, Claudia finally entered the party. She noticed her nephew at the bar, along with Lacey and Sophia. Mostly, her attention was drawn to her husband as he announced his presence to the room. She approached him and once caught up, she wrapped her arms around his waist, from behind. He would have likely smelled her perfume before anything else. "Boy, am I glad this hottie is my husband," she told him as she stepped around so she was now facing him. She lifted her arms level with his chest and finished straightening out his tie for him. "Busy day, love?" she asked him, being that they hadn't seen each other all day long.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

R.R.R
Zoe-Saldana-For-Grazia-Italia-7-463x600.jpg

Reina's day didn't start out as normal as other people's day may have been.

Where people were stumbling about in the streets after a long night of partying, she was out on rooftops looking into a scope. She had a very busy night, nearly 4 contracts to complete before the next day. How she completed them all, no one will ever know. All they needed to know was that Reina had gotten the job done quietly and mess-free. Some bodies wouldn't be found until much later, as instructed, but they were dead nonetheless. She hadn't yet been to sleep when she returned home, it being the middle of the afternoon. As soon as she set foot in her studio apartment, she headed straight for the shower. Not only did she have to get ready for the party, but going to said party after her assassinations? Not something she was going to do.

She turned on the radio and danced her way to her shower before getting it ready. It wasn't too much longer before she was out the door and in a taxi on her way to the party. She was actually wearing makeup tonight, and her hair was down. Since it was so long, reaching the middle of her back, she always had it up. But now it was draped over her shoulders like a scarf. Walking into the party, she headed straight for the bar. A girl needed a drink to help keep her awake. After all, she had been awake for 24 hours. Seeing Daniel, she gave him a pat on her shoulder and gave a small. "Danny boy," she said in a sing song voice before leaning against the counter. She followed his gaze and saw him looking at Lacey. "Oooo, you look like a perverted creep. Stop staring." She teased.

Fashion_Nova_09-16_2_grande.JPG

Mention: Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Zoey Biancardi
Zoey had gone out to a friends house the evening before with the intention to go shopping and catch up getting ready for the following school year that was catching up a little too quickly for her liking. Summer was nearly over and Zoey knew this year, her final year, of school was going to be horrible and so on them thoughts the inevitable had happened and Zoey spent the entire night drinking after ringing her mother to let her know she’s was staying in a friends.

Zoey rolled into the house still drunk and on no sleep at around 12 in the day luckily she hadn’t bumped into anyone and managed to get straight to her room without being caught in the state she was in. She immediately got into her bed and went to sleep hoping to be more energized for tonight’s party.

Zoe woke up around 7 and sighed before getting up, she felt like she didn’t get enough sleep but knew that she needed to get up and get ready as the party started very soon. Zoey had a shower and allowed her hair to dry in its natural waves, she walked into her wardrobe and picked out the dress which she had bought specifically for tonight. While the dress was a little revealing she knew her father would not scold her for it , but would he like it? Probably not. Once changed she sat down at her vanity and began to do her makeup.

Eventually Zoey was finished getting ready and grabbed her phone as she made her way down downstairs to where the party was already in full swing. She made her way immediately to the alcohol and poured herself a cup of vodka and sprite before moving away from that table and towards the corner where she took out her phone and began to read the messages in the group chat.

(Open)

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417.png
"Thank you, good sir," Dan said as the barman handed him his pint of beer. He closed his eyes as he took a good long drink from the glass. He'd had a busy day and now he was ready to unwind a little. His eyes once again found themselves set upon Lacey. He was suddenly dragged out of his thoughts by the feeling of someone tapping his shoulder. "I didn't do anything, Officer!" he jokingly remarked. He then turned to look at Reina as she sang his name. He quirked his eyebrows as she vocalised her observation. "Well, that's a sweeping generalisation, Reina. I'm pretty sure not all perverted creeps are this handsome," he joked, flexing his biceps. He knew she wasn't keen on the whole macho man thing, which is precisely why he did it. "Whilst I may well be perverted, is it so wrong to admire an attractive lady?" he curiously asked.

Dan knocked back some more of his beer before bringing his full attention to Reina. "How's it going?" he asked. The shift from his playful demeanour to business manner was obvious, but he didn't intend it to be otherwise. "Did you manage to do everything you needed to?" he asked. Clearly, he was talking about the contracts and his hopes that there were now a few more dead guys, but he kept it vague and she likely would keep any details from him. As Toni's right-hand guy, he just needed to know everything was done and that he didn't need to worry about any loose ends.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina)

Last edited:
298094c2d1dbf6267d5e61d741b902c2.jpg
Robert Stone Jr. Robert's Garage, 9:45am.

"Alright people, I have a dinner invitation from the boss and i have to clear the car list today. We have no time to waste. Carlos, how's the 69 mustang going?"

"Almost done with the fix boss. The customer brought it in with a cracked clutch, how he did it I have no clue and finding an original replacement was a bitch but managed to trace one. it's shipping from Boston and according to the tracking information, should be here within two hours. Should be done by 6." Carlos said as he put his phone back to his pocket.

"Excellent. Add the shipping cost to the customer, bring me the invoice for approval." Carlos nodded his head and walked towards the Mustang. " Jane, how's the Mercedes going?"

"Almost done boss." Jane said as he closed he hood and pressed the lift button on the Pneumatic lift. " All I'm left with is to change the oil and work is done."

"Beautiful. And that includes you. Bring the invoice to my office." Jane blushed and placed the oil drum under the car. "Yes sir."

"Alrighty then, who's left? Ah yes. SIAMESE TWINS!!!!" He shouted as he walked to the only pair of twins in the garage. "How's the Range Rover HSE coming along."

"Boss, you will not believe what we found." mike said as he grabbed his hand and lead him to the table. "First of all, the owner of this car needs to be burned at the stake. The condition this car came in was just horrible. Used condoms at the back seat, a pregnancy kit at the trunk, a half chicken at the engine, perfectly seasoned, don't ask...."

'Don't ask? I will ask." Robert cut him short. "Is there any remaining?"

"Unfortunately...James at it all." Mike said in hushed tones.

"That selfish bastard." Robert said in a hushed tone as well. " Hey James, YOU ARE A SELFISH BASTARD!!!!!" Robert said abruptly.

"... and the car had slashed tires. Vengeful ex is the most likely scenario." Michael finally finished.

"Okay, change the tires, wash the car and bill everything. Spoiled kids. Won't know the difference. Add 15% on top of it and split it between you and James. Invoice in my office after your done."

"Thanks boss." Michael stood up and rushed to his brother. 'We can finally afford both the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X!!!!"

He laughed and stood up and walked to his upstairs office and took a moment to look at the garage. The sounds of machines drilling and laughter among employees always made him smile. On the inside. He stepped into his office and began writing the invoices for the clients. After making phone calls to the respective clients on the time to pick up their vehicles, he stood up and stretched as the sight on the setting sun illuminating his office with a warm bright orange.

After a quick around on the garage, he closed the doors and walked with the rest of the crew, talking about cars and boobs and 6 packs.

Biancardi Party, 8:46pm

Robert arrived to the party fashionably late. Well most parties start late so technically he was early. H stepped out of his prized car, a 2006 Chrysler 300C. He found it in a junk yard and did a full restoration on it. Took him at least a year to restore it but it is a thing of beauty. He stepped out and gave the keys to the valet and stepped into the party. When he got in, the ambience of people talking and the sound of the clinging of glasses was somewhat refreshing. He looked around as saw almost everybody was in pairs. So intruding on them was kinda rude. He saw an empty stool at the bar so he made his way there. He took a sit and ordered a simple beer and a shot of tequila, dropped it in the beer and chugged the whole thing down. He placed the glass on the table and ordered another.

[Open to anyone]

Darcy Gent​
img-thing
Darcy was tired and dirty. He had been working on a rare ‘53 Chevy Corvette for way too long, struggling to get parts shipped in. He knew it was a disappointment since the garage usually got cars back in shape in a couple days, but his hands were completely tied with the manufacturing company trying to make custom parts.
He grabbed the grease rag from the fender and rubbed down his forearms where they were covered in grease. He had rolled up his sleeves earlier to save them from stains, but he still had a few smudges on his face and collar. He puffed out a breath, disturbing the clump of hair that had taken up residence in his eyes. He used his elbow to shove his hair to the side, too busy staring the car down to make much more effort to fix it than that. Somehow the body of the Chevy had survived better than the engine, which only made his inability to get it running look worse. He turned a moment and observed Robert running around and checking on some of the other cars. He slowly sank to the ground and rolled himself and his dolley back underneath the Chevy, wanting to avoid having to tell Robert that it still wasn’t running. Luckily, Robert either forgot to check on him in his work bay in the back corner of the garage, or he knew that the parts Darcy needed weren’t in yet, so Darcy was spared any questioning. The last few minutes of the work day passed quickly and Darcy only managed to remove a rusted out pipe and get dirt all over the place before it was time to close up shop for the day. He shut the hood softly, replaced his tools on their respective hooks in his work bay, and followed the chattering crowd outside where they all split ways to their cars. He had to walk a ways to get to his coughing rust bucket: a ‘65 Mustang convertible with a peeling white paint job. He loved his car, mostly because of its potential, but most of the other guys in the garage drove nice, fixed up cars that were suited to car lovers.
He slid into the driver’s seat, adjusted for the torn leather backrest and winced in preparation for the coughing fit that preceded the engine’s ignition. It started up and he pulled slowly out into the street. He had been invited to the Biancardi’s party, which meant he had to go home and clean up first. He had honestly been rather surprised to be on the guest list, but his arrangement with Henry meant that he couldn’t pass this up with a polite declination. This of course went against his better judgement, but the promise of a nicer apartment and a better paycheck to afford fixing up his car if he got a job with the NYPD was too good to shrug off. So he trekked up the stairs to his apartment, took a quick and freezing shower, put on a slightly faded suit and tie, and returned to his car.

All said, he only arrived half an hour after the invitation called for, so he stepped out of the elevator to a room that was already fairly full. He hesitated for a moment just outside the elevator, realized he would need some alcohol to survive the night, and quickly headed for the bar. It was on the edge of the crowd, with enough stools available that he was able to sit comfortable without cramming himself between anyone. He ordered a whiskey on the rocks when the bartender came over, and sat rather peaceably sipping his drink.

Tags Mentions- Robert ~ CkSmalling CkSmalling
Interactions- Open

"Admitting that you're a creep? What a bold move, my friend." Turning her attention briefly over to the bartender, she ordered simply; orange juice and tequila. When the cup was handed to her, it was full with a black straw resting on the side. Once it hit the bar, it was nearly empty. She was just very thirsty and water wasn't really something she wanted to drink at the moment. 'Tomorrow,' she thought 'Tomorrow I'll detox my liver and I will be okay.' Watching him flex made her gag and roll her eyes. She just gave him an annoyed look before punching his arm. "Irritating. You're irritating me."

Her eyes began to look around the room and take note of everyone in attendance before glancing over to Robert and then Darcy. Now she knew what Daniel was saying about looking at attractive people. The girl just couldn't help herself at the moment and she laughed to herself. "You know, actually it's not. Just don't make it too obvious, especially with Lace. She may just stab you enough to where you can feel it forever." Sipping the last of her drink through her straw she ordered another. Work was brought up and she just shrugged. "It was alright. Not very eventful, I must say, but everything went off without a hitch." She knew what he was getting at, knowing that they would never speak about something of the sort in public. One could never be too safe.

Gemma worked the previous night, and had gone out after, so she hadn't even bothered coming home. She'd sent a text to both of her parents, both out of respect and to tell them she would still be attending the party. She spent the day lounging by her friends pool, bikini clad and soaking up as much of the sun as she could, considering summer was almost over. Once six o'clock rolled around, her little reminder had gone off and she'd sighed, knowing she had to get her ass off the lawn chair and actually go get ready.

Skipping the shower, leaving her skin warm and sun-kissed, she gathered her things from all around her friends house and climbed into her jeep. With the doors off and no windows, the wind whipped at her hair as she drove, leaving it nice and windblown once she arrived. She ran her fingers through it as she parked, hopping out and heading for the interior elevator. Riding up, she leaned against the wall, arms crossed with a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes. Someone else climbed on with her at one point, but they were both silent.

Once she reached the Biancardi residence, she made sure to avoid the party she was already late to as she strode into her own area. There was already a dress laid out on her bed, and she eyed it carefully before shrugging. She slipped out of her sundress and bikini, moving towards the dress to pull it on. It fit perfectly, though she'd never seen it before. She inspected herself in the mirror, then pulled on a pair of heels and actually did something with her hair. She just brushed it and left it wavy, spraying some hairspray in it to keep it volumized.

So she strolled into the party fashionably late, locating her sister at the bar. Pouring her own drink, she leaned against the bar beside her sister, reading the messages over her shoulder. "Anything interesting?"

Sparkly-One-Shoulder-High-Slit-Cut-Out-Long-Silver-Sequin-Prom-Dress.jpg

Gemma Quinn
natalie-alyn-lind-photoshoot-february-2016-1.jpg
Mentions: Zoey Biancardi ( neverbackdown neverbackdown )
Mood: where's the cuties?
Currently: sipping from her drink
coding by cychotic

Antonio Biancardi
Brad-Pitt-with-bow-tie1.jpg
Antonio walked through the crowd of people with confidence practically dripping off of him. He slowed slightly as he eyes the crowd once more for his wife. Toni's eyes caught Daniel waving his way, to which the man waved in return. He was delightedly surprised to find her arms wrapping around his waist, causing him to let out a short laugh. Her comment made him laugh even further and before he could turn to capture his beauty, she bestowed the greatest blessing, her beautiful face came into view and for a short moment Antonio was young again, almost a boy compared to the woman who captured his heart. A warm hum swelled in his chest as she scaled his chest to get to his crooked tie. A sheepish smile grew on his lips, a man of his age should know how to keep a tie straight, but perhaps he did it just so his wife could fix it. Some would call it selfish, but he loved the attention from this goddess, who was too good for someone like him.

"Entirely too busy, my dear. I'm afraid our lunch had to be canceled, those pesky rats seemed to be digging into the trash again. You know how the exterminating business is." His eyes looked around the room of people, knowing that the little conversation they were having was far too normal to sound like anything out of the ordinary. Biancardi Pest Control was a booming business started by his great great grandfather back in the day, a business that would serve as extra cash for their action business, and as a firm cover up for what they were actually doing. "I swear the pests are growing immune to the poison, they just keep coming back for more." His voice went low before his sighed and leaned in, stealing a quick kiss before leaning his head against her shoulder. "My old age is making me tired I think, but..." Lifting his head, he offered a smile. "I think I can manage to get through a great party! We must impress my dear, plenty of donors means plenty of money!" His eyes lit up with the possibilities, expansion of his services were on the horizon and he was ready for the business. "Speaking of impress, I am floored. You look so good I could eat you my pretty!" He wiggled one of his hands at her like the Witch from the the Wizard of Oz did, relaxing for now about the vermin problem. It would be taken care of by the morning.

Sophia Montalto
Sophia was relieved when the bartender slid the whiskey her way, she caught the glass with ease and whisked it up to her mouth, taking a long and thoughtful gulp. Lacey cleared her throat causing Sophia to roll her eyes. "Ladies don't chug drinks like an ogre!" Lacey nagged her, causing Sophia to move the glass from her lips and place it down on the bar counter. Just to piss off Lacey, she stared at her and raised the back of her hand to her lips, wiping her lips clean of any alcohol. Lacey seemed to turn a little pink before she lunged at Sophia, pulling her arm away roughly. "You are going to scare all the men away you ogre!" She huffed, causing Sophia to laugh. "Well then get out of my swamp!" She said and pushed her towards Daniel and Reina. "Go that way! Don't you have Dani to dry hump now!" Sophia howled, causing a few people in the room to turn and stare at the two women looking ridiculous at such a formal event. Lacey let out an exasperated gasp and was pushed away with effort by Sophia. "You are gonna pay for that!" She told Sophia, making it clear that she could be serious as she stumbled away.

Sophia laughed and shook her head, not responding to the psycho as she pounced on her mentor. This caused the young woman to shiver and gag teasingly at the thought, even though no one was around to see. Remembering her appearance however, she quickly reverted back to her introverted self when she realized that she was now alone. Biting her lip, she turned to face the crowds again, looking for another familiar face...at least that's what she made it seem like she was doing. She was actually looking for Antonio's number one business partner tonight, the man he would be throwing all his cards into, the man who would help bring the Biancardi family business to ruins. Maddox Adler, like Antonio and some of the other guests here tonight, the man had a history of crime and was willing to donate to the cause for a price. Trading was often a way of setting the price, Biancardi's were a drug smuggling family while the Adler's stuck with illegal sex trafficking. A quick scan of the crowd told her he wasn't around quite yet. She was sure she would be around for the meeting later. She wondered how Tyler was doing, he had been sent to warehouse where the traded goods were kept to be distributed...she hadn't heard from him in about 5 hours. Toying with the skirt of her dress, she looked to see Darcy off in the corner, looking at ease around the crowds.

Walking over that way, she stood beside him. "Welcome to hell, hope the drink is good, tonight is gonna be boring for a while." She informed him, having done this several times before tonight. "You uh.,.got a little something on your cheek....oil maybe?" Sophia pointed on her own face to show were it was, smiling widely at him. "Long day I'm guessing? I wish I could have more long days, nothing but paper work and baby sitting for me." She knew this was all a little new to him so she did her best to ease his mind, if he was trouble...which he honestly didn't seem to be.

Lacey Abbadelli
Lacey was shoved across the room by that ogre named Sophia and she stumbled from the force of her ogre like arms. Okay, Sophia wasn't really an ogre, she was actually very beautiful, but she was freakishly strong and not very lady like at all. Lacey held out her arms as her heels shuffled against the floor, she regained her balance quickly and stood straighter as she did. Sighing with relief that she regained her balance, she swept her hair over her shoulder before striding towards Daniel and Reina, who were talking across the room. She hoped that they didn't see that little embarrassing moment, especially Daniel...

Her cheeks turned a dark red as she wondered if she looked like an idiot flailing about and swore that she would find a way to make Sophia pay. Her mind turned dark for a moment and she stopped walking, staring blankly ahead of her, the floor morphed into a mold of Sophia, her face and eyes taunting her to do something about pushing her, voices in her head began telling her that she was nothing, that she would be nothing, that people would continue to push her around just like Sophia did. Her fists clenched and her breathing became still as she stood frozen in anger. The piano music suddenly cut and the speakers throughout the main floor switched to main stream tunes causing her to snap out of it. The floor slapped back to the earth like it was made of elastic and the voices ceased into the usual hums in the back of her mind. Lacey shook her head slowly before finally taking the few extra strides towards Daniel and Reina. "Hello my lovelies, how are we this evening?" She asked offering them both a beautiful smile, her eyes landing on Daniel last, she playfully bit her bottom lip while staring a bit longer than she should have.

"These parties use to excite me quite a bit when I was younger, but now I have something far more exciting waiting for me and I wish to go back to it. But Toni begged me to be here," She rolled her eyes and sighed, her lips however, remained in a smile. "But if I have some entertainment here...I guess I will live." She said and looked from Reina to Daniel once more, giving the man a wink.

Last edited:
Claudia Biancardi

1522506753312.pngClaudia forced a pout onto her face as Antonio explained that he'd had a busy day because of the vermin troubles. "I don't like rats, my love, and I certainly don't like having to dine out alone because of them. I'm sure the waiter was flirting with me and he was quite handsome, so you'd better watch your back," she teased him, playfully prodded his chest with her index finger. As her husband explained the pests were growing immune, Claudia shook her head. She would not have them think they can outsmart her family. She leaned towards him so she could speak quietly into his ear. "Then you need to find a better poison and become more relentless in your responses. Wipe them all out."

As she moved her head away, Antonio moved in to steal a kiss. This brought a warm smile to her face as her husband always managed to make her feel special. "We will impress, I have no doubt about that. As for old age... we can give the younger ones a run for their money, don't you worry about that." When he complimented the way she looked, she opened out her arms and glanced down to her own dress. "I was starting to think you hadn't noticed. I saw it whilst out shopping and just knew it would be perfect for this evening," she told him, subtly shaking her hips. "I have to look the part if I'm going to stand next to my sexy husband at his important party," he told him, with a wink.

"Now, Toni. Are there any people in particular that we need to impress tonight?" she seriously asked him. As she looked around the room, she noticed their two daughters stood at the bar together. She would be keeping a subtle eye on both of them during the party - especially Gemma, considering her affinity for getting herself into trouble.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320
Dan grinned when Reina confirmed he was irritating her, as he had set out to do. "I guess that would make me an unashamed irritating perverted creep. I have no regrets about that," he informed her. "I worked hard for this body. The least you can do is appreciate it," he persisted.

Reina then warned him not to make his attraction to Lacey too obvious, which only brought a smile to his lips. "If anyone is going to stab me and leave such a lasting impression, I'm happy for it to be Lacey. I would let that lady do anything to me," he trailed off. He then lifted his pint glass so he could drink a little more. He hadn't missed the look Reina sent Robert and Darcy, so he sure as Hell wasn't going to ignore it. "Which one is taking your fancy?" he suddenly asked, making it clear he was referring to the two mechanics. "There's the charming one or the strong, brooding one. Personally, I think they're both decent guys and both pretty hot, might I add." Daniel exclusively slept with women, but that didn't mean he was afraid to admit when he thought another man was attractive.

Dan was glad to hear Reina's jobs went by without any trouble. He knew the rat problem was causing the Boss enough stress, so the less they had to be concerned about, the better. His serious expression softened as he saw Lacey approaching them. She greeted them in that soft and enticing voice of hers, causing a wide smile to grow on his face. "Good evening, Lacey. I'm all the better now you've graced us with your presence," he assured her. "You're looking smoking hot, might I add."

He gave Lacey his full attention as she spoke about having more exciting things waiting for her than this party. "Your first mistake was putting yourself in Sophia's company," he told her. Dan liked Sophia, but that didn't mean he didn't throw around banter at her expense, no matter how much it annoyed her. "She's a good woman, but sucks the fun out of any situation. I'm a tortured soul, forced to mentor little misery guts." A devilish grin crossed his face though, expecting his words would get back to Sophia and cause her to be a bitch about it to him. "What can possibly be more entertaining than spending this party with Reina and me?" he asked, feigning offence. "I mean, Reina isn't all that interesting, but I like to think I alone prop her up." He momentarily found his focus shifting along Lacey's figure before looking back to to meet her eyes. "Oh yes, you stick with me and you'll be entertained," he firmly assured her. "I'm entertained already..."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Lacey)

(Melissa will be posted soon.)

Last edited:
Zoey Biancardi
Zoey was scrolling through the messages that were referring to last nights antics as she smirked to herself in amusement. The night had been great and had involved a house party and also a stroll through the park close to her friends house. Not that she remembered half of the night, having drank a little too much but what she remembered was fun and that’s all that mattered.
As she got to a message relating to her climbing a tree in the park she heard a voice behind her and nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned to face her sister the amused look still on her face as she placed the phone down “not really, just finding out what I got up to last night” she laughed but then frowned “I now know where the bruise on my hip is from” she added with a sore expression on her face.
Zoey picked up her drink and took a sip as she looked around at the interactions happening between people before turning to face her sister again “how was your night?” She asked “and do you want a drink?” She offered since they were still standing beside the bar

apolla apolla

Melissa Hopkins
1522519723853.png

1522519642555.pngMelissa had spent her morning going through some of the Biancardis books and checking that all of the figures balanced. When she'd finished with that, she'd been alerted to an issue with some of the security cameras on the ground floor of Biancardi Tower. It turned out to be a network error and one that was easily resolved. Still, she wrote up a recommendation to upgrade their hardware to some newer cameras, ones which were far clearer than what was currently being used. She also installed a better firewall onto the systems, seeing the current one could have left their data open to vulnerabilities. Whatever Mr Biancardi chose to do, she unfortunately knew she'd be able to get past it if the NYPD wished for her to share any footage or data with them. It was a shame these people had to be so nice to her, because it made it harder to know she would betray them.

Melissa headed back to her apartment to get ready for the party. Part of her wanted to just turn up in her office clothes or even in her jeans and converse. The main thing that stopped her was Dan. The guy was always calling her out for either dressing like a "repressed librarian" or a "moody emo kid". She eventually settled on a black, lace dress. It revealed enough of her skin to make her fit in but not too much to make her uncomfortable. The high-heeled shoes on the other hand were uncomfortable, so she made sure to place some plasters into her clutch bag, just in case her shoes rubbed her.

When she stepped out of the elevator in Biancardi Tower, she held her head high and walked towards the bar with enough confidence to hide her apprehension. She would have preferred to give the party a miss, but the police department wanted her in on this and every other social event the family held. She'd made sure to bring her cellphone with her, not just in case she got bored, but also to keep tabs on everything for the family and for her secret employers. But for now, she was looking into her handbag for her mirror which she used to check her lipstick before continuing on to an empty spot at the bar. "White wine, please," she politely asked the barman. He didn't hear her the first time, so she raised her soft voice to repeat her request. She didn't like alcohol and she certainly didn't like to get drunk, but for her first drink she ordered wine, mostly to avoid any ridicule from Dan who she was sure could see her from his position. As she waited for her drink, she looked around, relieved to see Sophia was present - making her feel more comfortable about not being the only rat at the function.

***Open to interaction.***

Darcy Gent​
img-thing
Darcy watched the crowd for some time, making sure not to stare at anyone for too long. Henry, the cop who had put him up to this, had listed some faces and names he should keep a look out for and several of them were here. It wasn’t too hard to keep his eyes roving though; there was a lot to take in. That was partly to blame for his surprised expression when Sophia walked over to him. He knew her mostly as one of the closest people to Antonio Biancardi, although they had talked on a few occasions. He had always been pretty comfortable around her although, as always, he wanted to make a good impression. Unfortunately that wasn’t happening tonight.

He could feel the heat rush instantly to his face when she mentioned that he had a smear of oil on his cheek. He turned away slightly to wipe it off with his sleeve. His body stiffened in further embaressment when he spotted the napkin on the bar that he should have used instead of his sleeve. He turned back towards her, a faint and sheepish smile on his lips. “Did I get it?” He asked quietly, motioning to where she had gestured the oil spot to be on his face.
“Yeah, long day. Life in the garage is pretty non-stop.” He smiled gently, nodding sympathetically when she said she was stuck with paper work and babysitting. “We all have our role to play, I guess.” He said quietly, although he could understand her being bored with paper work. He couldn’t imagine being stuck behind a desk for most of the day. He would probably go crazy. Well...crazier.
“Have you been to a lot of parties like this, then?” He asked, remembering her first comment about preparing to be bored all night. He hadn’t really expected this to be much fun, but having her tell him that it was going to be boring only made him want another drink. His eyes traveled down the bar for a moment and the number of people lined up waiting for a drink made him realize that almost everyone here needed the alcohol to have any fun. At least he wasn’t the only one, but it made him wonder why any of them were here. “Perk of the job, getting to dress up and go to parties, I suppose.” He said thoughtfully, eyes landing on the Biancardi couple for a moment, before he refocused on Sophia.
Tags Mentions- Antonio and Claudia
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz

Antonio Biancardi
Antonio smiled as his wife explained where she had found her jaw dropping dress for the evening. ”You look ravishing my dear, I really won’t be able to keep my eyes off of you tonight.” He admitted, giving her a boyish grin and wiggling his eyebrows as she winked at him. Toni’s silly expression turned slightly serious as his wife questioned who they should be impressing tonight. Toni scanned the crowd looking for his main target, his eyes widened slightly as he found the man of the hour. ”Maddox Adler, you remember the Adler’s right my love?” He questioned, looking over at the man who was surrounded by women at the moment. ”He’s the son of Walt, though word on the street is Walt is no more…old man finally got caught up with his wrongdoings and paid for it dearly.” He looked to his wife and offered a smile. ”Maddy over there has now inherited his father’s business and all his money, he determines if we continue to keep the ties we had before his father’s passing…they are the main donor to our cause and would be the biggest loss if we cut ties with them.”

As he spoke, Toni’s eyes caught Claudia looking to their daughters. ”We need to keep an eye on them tonight, I’m afraid Maddox is quite the ladies man…don’t need a mess like that. Lacey would be terribly disappointed if I spilled blood without her tonight.” He murmured to the blonde before sighing. ”We have a meeting with Mr. Adler in an hour…we are going to discuss the terms of our agreements…to which I believe we should keep the contract the same. Being younger and more ambitious…it seems like Maddox has other plans.”

Sophia Montalto
Sophia let out a small laugh as she saw the blood rush to Darcy’s cheeks. He turned away slightly and wiped at the oil stain on his cheek with his sleeve. Sophia eyed the napkin on the bar and wondered if he knew it was there, regardless, he turned back to her and asked if he got it. ”You did, and hey, using your sleeves as a napkin works too. Lacey would have a cow if I wiped something on this monkey suit…so thanks for that idea.” A small was placed on her lips and it looked mischievous, she would definitely be up to no good later. Daniel liked to push her buttons so Sophia pushed Lacey’s buttons to try and push Daniel’s.

She listened with interest as he spoke of his life in the garage, wishing that she had more of a nonstop lifestyle. Normally, Daniel handled the bigger issues and Sophia was left to watch and take care of the smaller issues. Sophia let out a light scoff as he asked if she’d been to a lot of parties like this. Having worked under the Biancardi’s for a few years now, she had been to her fair share of parties exactly like these. ”Far too many for one life time. Drinking is the only form of entertainment…unless someone does something to liven up this crowd.” She sighed before her eyes scanned the crowd again.

That’s when they caught the one person she needed to keep tabs on tonight. ”He’s here.” Sophia nodded towards Maddox Adler, who was their main target for the next week or so, until they finished him off at least. Her eyes stared at the man longer than she should have, and he looked her way. Eyes meeting, a smirk played on his lips as he looked away first, turning his attention back to the beautiful women surrounding him. ”So how do you like the job so far?” She asked Darcy, turning away from Maddox and trying to look as causal as possible. Darcy would understand the true meaning behind her words, about the job he took up with the station.

(will post Lacey after Melanin :D )

298094c2d1dbf6267d5e61d741b902c2.jpg
Robert Stone Jr.
The bartender respected his request and placed another tall glass of beer and a shot glass of whisky by the side. According to his calculations, three more of these and he will make a fool of himself in front of the boss. he has had the pleasure of hearing his name from the coworkers but seeing him with his own eyes was a tremendous pleasure. Perhaps he can take a selfie with him, beer glass in hand? The idea quickly dissipated when he pictured himself dead in the Hudson River, concrete blocks as his trademark shoes. So saying hi to the boss was a no go zone. Or anyone from the family for that matter. Normally he would approach anyone was not an issue for him, but this was a entirely different situation.

He dipped the shot glass in the beer glass and chugged the whole thing fast and clean, no spillage and most importantly, no spillage. Having beer drip down your chin is a sign of a total child. He placed the glass down and shoved it away from him. That was enough to at least give him a small buzz and not get himself drunk. He felt a buzz on his phone and patted all his pockets to look for it. Finally he found it in his left inside jacket pocket and when he opened the screen, it was a text from one of his clients. Apparently, he wanted his car back. Upon scrolling up for more information, it was the rare '53 Chevy. Damn. This was a problem.

He placed the phone on the counter and buried his face in his palms. The car was not finished and the customer was already asking for it. What will he tell him. He lifted his head and stared at the mirrors behind the alcohol shelves. He decided to ignore the text as he tried to figure out a lie to tell him. He decided to put tomorrow's problem for tomorrows him and look around at the party. He managed to see Dan and what he could vaguely remember was Reina. She came for a car once, returned it with bullet holes. mental note: never give her an expensive car.They were talking and looking at his direction so he waved. For some reason. Well fuck.

Indirect Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray and Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Damien Wechsler

JflGonw.jpg
[div class=scrollparent]Damien's day was uncharacteristically slow and stress-free. His mornings were usually spent alone back in his apartment writing or reporting to the NYPD and given that he wouldn't be working the night either (as he'd be attending Antonio's little get-together), he had more or less an entire day of leisure available to spend. Though he considered himself dedicated to his job, he cherished the free time—you could seldom afford to stop and take a breath in his particular line of work. Still, he recognized that he would need to mentally prepare himself for the night's events. It wasn't every day that the Biancardis threw a party in their own residence, and Damien understood well enough the implications.

-​

At the party, Damien was seated at a sizable table with a number of associates and acquaintances surrounding him, many regulars down at the casino. And while he was glad to have his regular night shift off, he still ended up being reduced to entertaining some haggard guests at the party, much to his chagrin. Though, perhaps he should've expected it from the start. Indeed, the group of ruffians had seemingly produced a deck of playing cards out of thin air, and had oh-so courteously invited him over to the table for a few rounds. He had come into the event with the intent of socializing and mingling around, yet here he was doing the same thing he did every day. As awful as it sounded, he wanted to try and enjoy himself a little tonight in addition to the usual intel-gathering.

But the fact that he was stuck at the table wasn't a complete loss, however. In between rounds and the occasional moment of silence as the other players considered their options, Damien had the opportunity to survey the area. He noted the general locations of certain key individuals and tracked them to the best of his ability. Antonio was busy conversing with his wife, their daughters with one another, Dan with Reina and Lace, and so on. He also made it a point to keep an eye out for his fellow rats within the crowd, overseeing and monitoring their actions as well. You could never be too cautious in a place like this—after all, it was the lion's den itself.[/div]
[class=scrollparent] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; max-height: 500px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class]

Dante Biancardi
Alex-Pettyfer-for-VMAN-DesignSceneNet-07.jpg
Dante took his time getting ready, spent most of it in front of the mirror. He wasn’t that vain, but deciding on a suit was hard. Black with black, or black with black? And his tie....red, dark red, blue, or dark blue? He rolled his eyes at himself and tossed everything but his newer suit and the dark blue tie on the bed. Luckily he had already taken a shower so all he had to do was get dressed. That was easy enough and one last glance in the mirror on his way out convinced him that black with black and a dark blue tie did the trick. He stepped into the elevator, stomach lurching slightly as it whipped him upwards. The doors opened with a soft ding that was drowned out by the talking, music and clinking glasses that combined to form all the usual party vibes. Only classier. This was a Biancardi party after all.
He stepped to the side of the elevator and took a moment to look for any faces he recognized. His sisters by the bar, his parents in the middle of the crowd, his cousin with Lacey and Reina, also by the bar. Of course, he recognized most of the people here, even if it was just from a business meeting or two, but his eyes locked on someone across the room and suddenly no one else seemed nearly as interesting.
He moved fluidly through the crowd, dodging someone who looked like they wanted to talk business, and ended up near Melissa at the bar. They had never had a chance to talk casually, so this seemed as good a time as any. He ran a hand through his hair and stepped up next to her. “Melissa, you look lovely tonight.” He said, voice gentle so he wouldn’t startle her. The bartender came over to deliver white wine to Melissa, so Dante ordered a club soda. He usually avoided alcohol since he didn’t like the way it burned his throat, but in the spirit of the party, he figured he could go for at least one drink. “How are you enjoying yourself so far?” He could think of a thousand better ways to open a conversation than ‘how do you do,’ but unfortunately that was what came out of his mouth first. “Going crazy with the party drinks I see.” He teased lightly, nodding at her glass of white wine.

Tags Mentions~ The Biancardis, Lacey, and Reina
Interactions~ Melissa - Misty Gray Misty Gray

Claudia Biancardi

1522506753312-png.419712
Claudia smirked at Antonio. "Damn. As much as I'd like us to keep our eyes on each other tonight, we've got to keep our eyes focused on quite a few others at this party, instead. Shame, because none of them are as nice to look at as you are."

Claudia glanced to Maddox Adler before looking back to her husband's face. "Oh, I remember the Adlers..." she confirmed. She was never keen on Walt, so news of his end didn't have any sort of emotional impact on her. "Hm," she mumbled upon hearing Maddox was a ladies man. "I will do what I can to keep him away from the girls. Regardless of who he is, I don't want him ogling our daughters."

She nodded as her husband explained about the meeting. "Oh great, a jumped up kid wanting to take over daddy's business. Let's hope he's sensible and knows to stick to the agreement. If not...?" she trailed off, wondering what Antonio would do if the meeting didn't go as hoped.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

Melissa Hopkins
1522519723853-png.419803

1522519642555-png.419800
As she waited for her drink, Melissa reminded herself that she would have to make the effort to mingle with the other party guests this evening. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable standing alone at a party, but she knew she wouldn't learn anything by avoiding everyone and that also meant she would disappoint those relying on her.

Melissa heard a familiar voice compliment her. She didn't need to look to the man to know who he was. She accepted the glass of wine from the bartender before turning to face Dante. "Well, thank you, Dante," she softly replied to him. She glanced to his suit and couldn't help but notice how good he looked tonight. In all honestly, she'd noticed on previous occasions how attractive he was, but their only exchanges in the past had been business. She had to remind herself not to get too excited by the fact he'd complimented her and that he was perhaps just being friendly. Still, it was a shame he had to be Biancardi's heir - part of the very family she should be trying to take down.

"You look good too, Dante," she replied to him and sent a genuine smile his way. "I haven't been here long enough to enjoy myself yet. How about you?" She couldn't help but snicker when he teased her about going crazy with the wine, something she hadn't yet taken a single sip from. "Oh yes, I'm a real party animal!" she drily remarked. "Between you and me, I only ordered this because your cousin was watching. Daniel doesn't quite grasp the concept that there are people who don't get drunk," she said, playfully rolling her eyes. "I'll be on to the soft drinks soon," she admitted.

Shadow Shadow (Dante)

"Oh trust me, Danny boy, I do." She replied, looking him up and down. Noticing her cup was empty, she asked the bartender for another and again got to work on it. Putting the straw in her mouth she drank from her cup and nearly choked on the contents. Daniel was saying how he would let her do anything to him and she started laughing. His affection towards her was amusing to say the least and she placed her cup down. "I do believe you have mental issues. You know, I still have my license and can get you some medication." She joked.

Reina took a pause as Daniel made it known he had seen her looking at the two men. With a shrug, she looked at him. "Both. They're very attractive, but I think I would break them." Looking at Robert, she gave him a smile and returned to look at Daniel. Her voice was serious before she turned back on her playful attitude. When it came to relationships, she was worried that her past and her personality would ruin the person she dated. However at the moment, she didn't want to think about it. Lacey walking over to them gave her a reason not to deal with that situation. Watching Daniel practically drooling over her was, again, entertaining to watch. After he spoke to her, she just shook her head and smiled. "Hey LaLa, you are looking very nice tonight." She had her own nickname for the girl, not liking to use the same nickname as everyone else.

She slapped Daniels arm again and frowned. "Oh, I'm way more entertaining than you are." Looking towards Lacey, she shook her head. "Don't listen to him. We may be fun together, but you better believe I'm the life of the party." Reina stretched her arms over her head before watching Daniel check out Lacey. "Quit undressing her with your eyes." Putting her straw in her mouth, she gave a mischevious look. "Though, if you want to do undressing I suggest you go back to your place. Public indecency is illegal."

Mentions: Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Lacey ( Bellz Bellz )

Gemma smirked as her younger sister jumped, immediately going on the defensive with her phone and turning it so she couldn't see. "Secrets don't make friends, Zo." She teased, nudging her sisters shoulder with her own. Despite it all, the sisters generally got along-- but they were both females, and of course had moments where they went at each other like cats, claws out. Zoey played just as dirty as her older sister, which honestly made Gemma proud. Most of the time.

Lifting her drink, Gemma grinned playfully, tilting her head to the side. "Nah, I'm good. For now, at least." She took a sip of her drink and looked around, her eyes landing on her parents. They looked good together, Gemma had to admit, even after all these years. They would always be there for their children, of course, but Gemma caught the way her mother looked at her sometimes and knew that she was still thinking of the day Gemma had thrust the pregnancy test in her face, claiming that she was the better Biancardi female even at fourteen because she could get pregnant.

Playing dirty, indeed.

Gemma's gaze slid over to the bar, where Melissa and Dante were talking. She pursed her lips, wondering if the two of them were going to get together. Melissa was a genius with technology, perhaps she could teach her brother something. Not that he was a dummy; quite the opposite, in fact. But maybe, just maybe, Melissa could teach her brother that relaxing and letting certain things go could be a good thing.

Sighing, she moved on, spotting a small crowd that included Lacey, Reina, and Daniel. Her cousin wasn't very good at hiding the way he felt about Lacey, but Gemma thought they'd make an interesting couple. Gemma looked up to Lacey, wanting one day to help her or even maybe be able to do it on her own. Her family meant everything to her, and she wanted to protect them and their legacy.

She spotted Damien next, and immediately her lips spread into an easy, slightly seductive smile. He was quiet, but Gemma liked that about him, considering she was loud enough for both of them. "He's sexy." She muttered to her sister, another small sigh escaping her lips. "Let's see-- do I stay over here and send googly eyes, or do I go over and talk to him?"

Sparkly-One-Shoulder-High-Slit-Cut-Out-Long-Silver-Sequin-Prom-Dress.jpg

Gemma Quinn
natalie-alyn-lind-photoshoot-february-2016-1.jpg
Mentions: Zoey Biancardi ( neverbackdown neverbackdown ); Damien ( Digit Digit )
Mood: what to do, what to do
Currently: sipping from her drink
coding by cychotic

Antonio Biancardi
Despite being a fierce gang leader and a stealthy business man, only Claudia could make him blush like an adolescent school girl when she complimented him. He let out a low chuckle and pulled her a bit closer. "That's what the after party is for." He whispered in her ear, smiling devilishly and giving her a wink. There was definitely not an after party, for everyone else around at least. Antonio was pleased to hear that Claudia would keep a watchful eye on their daughters, as would he. They were young and could be naive to the effects of such a man, he would slit the throat of any man who was a threat to them. His lips pursed slightly as Claudia's last sentence trailed off...Antonio wasn't sure what he would do if Maddox wasn't compliant with the agreement. Toni wasn't use to being told no, he normally always got the deal he wished without questions, most of the time. Those who questioned weren't heard from again..so...he hoped...for Mr. Adler's sake...he was sensible to agree.

"I'll think of something my dear, but I have faith that he will agree...it would be dangerous for his well being not to agree." He cleared his throat then, noting that the man was now walking their way. "Oh great, show time my dear."
2a6c5e8aac2a100d632b00ac3a9bb2a1--face-reference-hippie-gypsy.jpg
"Ahhhh Mr. Adler, what a pleasure. I am Antonio Biancardi and this is my lovely wife Claudia," He looked to his wife a moment before holding out his hand to the man. Maddox didn't make any move to shake his hand, simply looking down it for a moment before nodding his head at the two people in front of him. "It is lovely to meet you both. I am Maddox, please, Mr. Adler was my father." Antonio's hand dropped after a moment of being left to hang, he was growing annoyed already, being treated with utter disrespect from the get go was not a good sign.

"Well, Maddox, we are sorry for your loss. Your father was a good man." A piece of shit and disgusting human being....He thought to himself watching as Maddox chuckled lightly. "Now now, Mr. Biancardi, please, it rude to lie to a man's face." Toni's eyebrows raised at the bold choice of words. "Excuse me but I would nev-" Maddox held up his hands and Antonio fell silent. "Now now, we all no my father was a terrible man, one who didn't deserve to walk the earth...please..its quite alright." He assured both Antonio and Claudia. "Our meeting will be held in about an hour...I expect to see you in the meeting room yes? Down the hall to the left?" Without waiting for a response, the man turned on his heels and left the pair, shocked. Antonio's face turned pink with rage as he felt he had never been so disrespected, his hands balled into fists and his breathing was shallow. _______________________________________________________
mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray ;
Lacey Abbadelli

Lacey's cheeks turned pink as Dani complimented her appearance. She offered him a grin and giggled softly. "Well, I'm definitely not the only one who looks that way." Her eyes snaked up and down his form, her thoughts were tangled together. The thought of kissing him and strangling him came to mind. Lacey had to pinch her hip to return herself to reality, Dani wasn't on her list of people to kill...her mind left her often this way, and on some level it worried her. Lacey pouted as Dani revealed he had to be stuck with Ogre Sophia often, "You poor baby!" She said softly and placed a hand to her chest as she shook her head, looking grief stricken. "I couldn't imagine such torture!" When he smiled, she did as well and let out another giggle. She nodded in agreement at her choice in company. Reina interjected and Lacey turned to her with a smile. "Thank you baby doll, I love your dress, that color is so you!" She said excitedly, her eyes lighting up at the fact that she had another person to share her style with. Sophia had bitched and moaned about being dressed up, she knew that Reina probably wasn't the same way.

Lacey giggled as Reina claimed she was the better company. The woman would agree that separately, both Daniel and Reina were amazing to hang out with, but tonight, she wanted to be in the company of more than one person. She had her little surprise waiting for her in her room, he would be no more by the morning. Her body tingled with excitement as she thought about the officer waiting for her to finish him off. Lacey had just caught Reina scolding Daniel for undressing her with his eyes when her thoughts cleared. She let out a gasp before covering her chest with her arms. "Dani! Her smiled revealed she was only teasing. "And public indecency isn't illegal when I do it...people seem to enjoy it." She winked at the both of them before laughing. Her eyes found Daniel's again and she mouthed the word, later. Signaling that his imagination could become reality if he played his cards right. ________________________________________________________________________
mentions: Reina Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ; Daniel Misty Gray Misty Gray

Claudia Biancardi

1522506753312-png.419712
Claudia couldn't hide the playful smile from her face as Antonio flirted with her and teased their own after party. Unfortunately, there were more pressing and serious matters at hand, so neither of them could continue with their flirtations for the time-being. She nodded her head when he assured her he had faith in Maddox agreeing to continue with their contract as it was. She hoped he was right.

When Antonio alerted her to the approaching Adler, Claudia put on her best neutral face and turned to face Maddox as her husband introduced them. "A real pleasure, Mr. Adler," she warmly echoed Antonio's sentiment. Although she hid it well, it pissed her off to see Maddox reject her husband's handshake. She found that very rude indeed. Still, she was on her best behaviour and maintained a friendly smile as the man told them to call him Maddox. Claudia could think of more fitting names.

She listened on as the two men spoke to each other about the late Mr. Adler. He was an asshole and Claudia suspected Maddox wasn't much better himself. She forced herself to remain silent as Maddox walked off after confirming their meeting which would commence in one hour. Once he was far out of earshot, Claudia turned back to Antonio and cocked her head to the side as she saw the anger in his eyes. "Well, that guy's a prick," she concluded. She reached down to gently brush her hands across his clenched fists. "We can deal with him," she tried to reassure him. "You'd best warn Danny to be on his best behaviour, though. You know how he likes to be brutally honest, especially around guys like Maddox."

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back