• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Can Run...(A Modern Gangster Rp)-IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
298094c2d1dbf6267d5e61d741b902c2.jpg
Robert Stone Jr.

For someone who prides himself in making people smile regardless if the situation, his fear of talking to people was crippling. Which was very very weird. Perhaps a shot of liquid courage was in order. Although in the history of using liquid courage as a means of summoning courage, that has never worked. Hell even Ron Weasley didn't have to use that thing when he was up against Slytherin. With that in mind, he ordered a bottle of beer and swang his chair around to get a better view of the place, he might even be lucky as to find someone he knew.

His eyes went straight to where Reina and Dan were talking. She smiled back. She smiled back. YYEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!! Not that he jumped up and down in happiness just something else was jumping up and down, and it was not his heart. Step one complete. What were the other steps? He took another sip and continued to look around. Was that Dante sipping wine? or did that bottle belong to the pretty brunette who was with him? Drinking wine at an open bar? He was tempted to talk to him about the client's car but decided against it. He better have a clear head tomorrow cause the screaming Robert will unleash will be deafening. He better tell me the factory has been leveled by a nuke

He looked the corner and saw....Gemma?! Finally. A familiar face.Well then, time to man up and say hi. After a few sips of 'Liquid Courage' he managed to walk in a straight line towards their direction. His tunnel vision made only see Gemma and not the other beautiful lady next to her. "Gemma Gemma Gemma, nice to see a friendly face around here. Why don't you give ol' Robert a big hu... Hold that thought."

Robert turned his direction to the other beautiful lady, " My my my. Look what we here have...i mean what have we hear? Allow me to introduce myself, I am Robert and i am a mechanic/driver/the guy you talk to about food and cars. It is a pleasure to meet you." HE turned to Gemma, "I do believe that hug is overdue." He said arms outstretched.

Direct Mention: apolla apolla and neverbackdown neverbackdown
Indirect Mention: Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320
Dan couldn't help but grin as Reina told him he had mental issues. "You're probably right on that one. What kind of meds are we talking?" he half-joked, slightly curious. "Both? I like your thinking," Dan agreed. However, seeing the wave Robert sent and the smile Reina returned, he looked back to the lady and raised a playful eyebrow. "Although, I'd say you start with the charming Robert. If you haven't already started..."

Dan couldn't help but let out an exaggerated laugh when Reina told him public indecency was illegal. "Just last night, I smashed Hairy Lenny's face in and shot him in the kneecap. You know, Lenny - the bookie who looks like Chewbacca... And we both know what you got up to last night. I think public indecency is the least of our worries," he teased.

Dan watched as Lacey looked him over. He was often unsure whether she wanted to smother him with kisses or actually smother him to death. Either way, he liked the way she looked at him and the risk of it all is what further drew him towards her. He chuckled as she showed sympathy for him having to spend time with Sophia. "I must have been a terrible person in my former life to end up with such a punishment." He intentionally chose to ignore the fact he was considered a pretty horrible person in this life too.

The man glanced towards Antonio and Claudia as they spoke with Maddox. That guy was the reason he was only drinking beer right now; saving the hard drinks until after the meeting. The previous Mr. Adler had been a "complete and utter wanker", in Dan's words, so he wouldn't be foolish enough to assume his son would be any better. Still, Dan knew he had to be sensible and open-minded with Maddox, for the Boss' sake.

Dan was snapped out of his thoughts when he looked back to the two ladies by his sides. He caught the look Lacey sent him and the suggestion he would be in for some action later, should he play this right. He sent her a flirtatious glance before taking a long drink from his pint glass. "What about you, Reina? Where do you see yourself and Robert by the end of tonight?" he asked, not one to filter his words if he didn't want to.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Lacey)

Darcy Gent​
img-thing
The blush didn’t leave Darcy’s cheeks for a long moment and he was really starting to wish that he had looked at himself in the mirror before he left his apartment. To his slight surprise, his use of his sleeve as a napkin seemed to have inspired Sophia to do something mischevious, judging by her grin. Once again to his surprise, he found himself smiling back at her, although he did feel somewhat as if he was just on the other side of the joke. “You seem really comfortable here, with these people.” He observed casually, although he hadn’t really meant to say it aloud. “Must be nice.” He said with another smile, although it was a bit more wistful and forced now.

His attention followed hers as she looked out at the crowd of women in colorful gowns flanked by their men in suits. He hummed softly in agreement. “Too bad no one is crazy enough to do something that’s actually fun.” His eyes fell on the Biancardi couple again and even to his outsider’s eyes, they looked stiff and angry. Definitely not the kind of people whose party one would want to liven up without permission. He glanced back at Sophia and, for a brief moment, imagined doing something crazy to liven things up. Instead, he looked down and away and simply took another sip of his whiskey.

Darcy looked up again quickly when she said ‘he’s here’ with a pointed nod. Looking at the crowd his eyes hitched on a man who was surrounded by a crowd of women. It took him a moment to peel his eyes away and process the fact that Sophia had asked him a question. “Oh, yeah—yes, the job. It’s great.” He cleared his throat. “Busy, of course, but it’s nice; having a purpose and all.” He looked down again, uncomfortable holding her gaze all of a sudden. “What about you? Does it get any easier? Once you rise in the ranks, I mean.” He clarified, worried that someone else would catch on to some double meaning in their conversation. He was reminded how unlikely that was when a heavily buzzed girl behind him stumbled into him while just standing there. He was about twice her height so he barely felt it while she over-corrected her balance problem and fell into a another guy’s arms with a soft giggle. Yeah, their conversation’s hidden meanings were probably safe.
Tags Mentions- None
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz

Dante Biancardi
Alex-Pettyfer-for-VMAN-DesignSceneNet-07.jpg
Dante smiled and swept a hand at his suit. “This old thing? Oh, thanks, but it’s just something I threw on.” He said, feeling himself relaxing and getting into his ‘family mode.’ It felt a little strange since he usually didn’t feel relaxed at parties, but he considered that maybe it was the company. “I actually just got here. I haven’t had the time to get drunk enough to enjoy myself or the hangover I would get in the morning.” He said, smiling briefly at her before the bartender delivered his club soda. He nodded in thanks and took a sip. He tried and succeeded fairly well in hiding his disgust at the bite of alcohol, realizing too late that he had forgotten to ask for it to be alcohol free. He set the glass down, not in a mood to ask for another just yet.
“Ah, yes, Daniel. Well, to be fair, most people are a lot more fun when they’re drunk.” He said, glancing over his shoulder down the bar where his cousin was still drinking with Reina and Lacey. “But if you don’t want a mind-blowing hangover in the morning, that’s your prerogative.” He grinned lightly and took a casual sip from his drink, already able to ignore the burn of it a little better.

Without much reason, he found his eyes drawn out towards the crowd where he saw his parents greeting Maddox Adler, an important partner who they were set to have a meeting with. He watched their interaction casually at first, but his eyes narrowed and his muscles tensed when he saw Adler refuse his father’s offered hand. His parents were both experts at concealing their emotions if they wanted to, but he could tell that Antonio was pissed. Dante’s whole body stilled as his eyes followed Maddox through the crowd. He let out a slow, tense breath as he remembered himself. “Sorry, I’m being rude.” He apologized, returning his attention to Melissa with a somewhat guarded smile as he tried to set aside what he had just witnessed. His father’s anger was nothing he wanted to get in the way of, so it was probably best that he left the situation alone anyway.
“Is this your first party with us? I believe I’ve only really talked to you at work before.” He said, brightening slightly. It wasn’t much of a conversation topic, but he wanted to brush past his odd behavior. “Well, parties are always a good time to get to know people, so tell me about yourself, Melissa.” He smiled more convincingly now, forcing himself to be more relaxed. “How did such a lovely girl as yourself come to work in our technology department?”

Tags Mentions~ Antonio, Claudia, and Daniel
Interactions~ Melissa - Misty Gray Misty Gray

R.R.R
Zoe-Saldana-For-Grazia-Italia-7-463x600.jpg

Watching Daniel and Lacey interact with each other made her smile. She had always thought the two of them should just go and hook up already. Honestly, she had no clue why they hadn't done so yet. Of course, she was going to eventually say something but instead she was going to keep hinting at it. Her thoughts were brought back to Daniel when he again mentioned Robert. "Charming him? Please, all I'd have to say is hello and he'd be in my bed." She said rather confidently. Reina knew that may not be the case but all of the tequila she was drinking was probably making her over-confident in her skills.

Turning her attention to Lacey, she lifted her glass to her about public indency. "Oooo yes. Now that, I'll agree with." There were times when Reina also found herself checking out Lacey, wondering what an adventure that would be. Alas, her friend Daniel was already going for that and she wasn't one to to be a cock-block or compete. Shaking her head about her activities the previous night she shook her head. "Imagine; a public indecency charge brings you down and gets ya locked up. A horrible way to go." She stated after ordering another drink. Number 6.

If they thought she hadn't seen their flirtatious body language, they were crazy. That's what she was good at, reading body language and tells. Being a psych major helped out a lot in that aspect, but she just grinned to herself. "Me?" She questioned, glancing back Robert's way one last time before looking at the two of them. "Well, a girl never EVER kisses and tells, Danny boy." With a light chuckle, she brought her glass up to her lips. "Good thing I'm a woman. As far as where I see the two of us?" With a deep sigh, she scratched her head. "Probably him tripping over his words in my bedroom."

Mentions: Lacey ( Bellz Bellz ) Daniel ( M misty )

Antonio Biancardi
Brad-Pitt-with-bow-tie1.jpg
Antonio let out a stiff breath as Claudia ran her hands over his fists, white knuckles easing up at her touch. His lip twitched in a light smile as she called him a prick and reassured him that they would be able to deal with him. He nodded his head firmly and focused on his wife now, convincing himself in that moment that he would be able to deal with the little asshole when the time came. He sighed now, letting his shoulders and fists relax completely before chuckling at hiss wife's warning. "Oh yes Daniel, I'll speak with him shortly." He said lightly before placing a kiss to his wife's forehead. "Stay close by my love, I must get a drink, would you like anything?" He asked softly before looking towards the bar. He needed something to calm his nerves and get him through the night without exploding. Once Claudia informed him of what she wanted, Toni made his way to the bar, taking to the journey in strides. He raised his chin and cleared his throat lightly as he tried to gain the confidence and sense of power back. After ordering himself and Claudia a drink, he turned to observe the party before him. His daughter's were nearby conversing with Robert, Reina, Lacey and Dan were conversing a little off to the left, Sophia was speaking with Darcy to his right in the corner of the bar. His son and Melissa were in ear shot of him, but Antonio didn't want to interrupt the mingling, instead he pick up his drinks when they were delivered to him and he made his way back towards Claudia.

"Here you are my dear." He said and held out the drink he fetched for her. He took a large gulp of his, giving a light sigh at the taste of it. "Seems like everyone's enjoying the party, including our children." He mused, recalling all the times they use to find such parties boring. "Seems like they are growing up too fast. Not sure how I feel about it really..." It seemed like yesterday that all his children were young. They hadn't yet been exposed to the real world that came with their last name and life seemed a lot simpler, especially in the home life. "Its nice to see them enjoying themselves though, I felt as if all of this was starting to weigh down on them and their ability to be young..." Toni took another long sip from his glass, shaking his head as he brought it from his lips again.
mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray ;
Lacey Abbadelli
282dd80b810a81abd4bcb4bd6ad189a5.jpg

Lacey chuckled softly as Reina agreed with her statement about public indecency. The thought of the woman becoming a personal play thing was becoming more enticing by the second, however, not many people were exposed to such trust from Lacey and she wasn't sure how it would turn out between them. Biting her lip slightly, she brushed the thought aside, wanting to address it at a different time. Her eyes were set on only Daniel for now, and she would get what she wanted from him, she always did. Lacey paid no attention to the others around them, her mind didn't tend to process such unimportant information, instead once Daniel returned back to the conversation, she was interested to hear about what Reina and Robert would be getting up to later, her eyes lightening up with surprise and a giggle escaped her lips. The poor man would be tripping over his words, Reina had predicted. "How adorable! I love those type! I think they are sweet." She purred in delight at the thought of having fresh meat.

Watching people squirm was something she never wanted to miss out on seeing and taking part in, there was just something about the way people reacted...Lacey once again had to pull her thoughts away from the darkness and focus back in on the party. "Well I wouldn't blame the poor man, with a strong woman like you, I'm sure you would be quite the sight in the bedroom." She winked and sent her a warm smile. Her eyes then tore from the little group and looked at her surroundings, only now taking in the dullness of the party once again. "Oh dear, these parties are boring...have they always been like this? I can not remember..." Lacey couldn't remember because she normally got hammered to the point of no return, she would end up blacking out in a strangers room or in her own room at times.

Sophia Montalto
The-Hollywood-Reporter-2015-photoshoot-daisy-ridley-40870221-393-500.jpg
Sophia raised an eyebrow at Darcy as he stated that she seemed very comfortable with the people they were dealing with. To be fair, she had been with the Biancardi's for quite a few years before they decided to create secret force for the mission. "I think that might be the most challenging part about this whole thing..." She admitted to him, noticing the forced smile on his face. "Its best to not get attached...nobody wins when that happens." Her eyes looked out around them and noticed that quite a few rats were socializing with the Biancardi family and their close associates. Sophia spent years forcing herself to act out her relationships with these people. but she wasn't so sure that the others could do the same. So far, they hadn't failed the force, but one slip up could cost lives. Her eyes looked towards Lacey and Daniel, whom she's been forced to form relationships with. She wasn't sure how facing them one day would effect her, she also didn't know what to expect if she ever had to face Antonio for her lies. They had welcomed her in with such open arms that at first, the whole situation felt like betrayal to a family that she didn't even know if she could finish what she was set out to do in the first month. Sophia was a softie in the beginning. But after being exposed to such evils within the business of this family, she was changed quickly, hardened by what she sees daily. The first rats to join her didn't last, they were finished off by the jobs they were forced to take. Either by simple mistake or request of Toni himself, as they weren't strong enough to be apart of his gang. It was never included in the orientation, but they were being tested, ranked...and Sophia couldn't say anything.

Some of her rats would make it and some wouldn't, it was a sick experiment to get the best out of the best. Sophia was set on keeping this set. Needing to have a solid team. She tired of being on this job for so long, wanting to put an end to the bullshit that went on. A small smirk fell on her lips as Darcy spoke of no one being crazy enough to get this party started. Sophia wasn't one to drag herself into the center of attention, but perhaps tonight she would start something, in honor of this hopefully being everyone's last party. He seemed to be distracted when she drew his attention to Maddox, Sophia couldn't imagine what was going through his mind. The first time on a mission such as this was always a mixture of emotions. He seemed to snap out of it quickly however, and answered her question rather honestly, making her smile. "I wish I could say it does...but the longer you are involved...the harder it gets." She was never going to steer her fellow rats wrong, she would speak honestly about the jobs they had. "But its good and honest work, though I'm sure you know all about that stuff." Sophia hinted at his past in the military, having been briefed by the department on everyone's extensive past. She watched with amusement as the woman bumped into him, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at the ridiculousness of it all. These poor people were drinking themselves into a stupor. "I hope you will all be able to stick around longer than the last bunch..." It was the only hint she could offer for what was to be thrown their way.

Tyler Williams

"HELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!" Tyler screamed once again as he squirmed in the ropes that were now starting to cut off the circulation in his wrists. He cursed out loud as he shook with pain, the blood loss was making him weak, unable to break from bonds that would have been easy to get rid of if he wasn't slowly bleeding to death. He continued to fight against the bonds, the cheap chair he was tied to was shifting closer and closer to the surgical tools that laid on the table a few inches away. He growled out as his well groomed hands reached out towards the table as he wiggled his body towards it, the chair screeching terribly against the concrete as he got closer and closer. Finally he was able to reach the table, his hand grabbing the leg of it and dragging it towards him. He scooted closer and closer, then tried to stand with what little ability he had to. He gasped out as he quickly lost balance, his legs weak from being in a seated position so long that his knees gave out and he fell to the floor, pulling the table and all the medical tools down with him. The metal tools clattered to the floor beside him as his body hit the concrete hard. His right hand crushed under the weight of his body, causing him to scream out once more in pain. The numbness began to settle throughout the hand and he knew it would be of no use to him now. Rolling, he reached his left hand out to grab the surgical scalp beside him. Once he grabbed it, he positioned it against the ropes and began to cut himself free.

It was about another 20 minutes later, he was finally free. He scrambled to his feet, gripping the stained walls as he struggled to keep his balance. A few more moments went by as he waited for his legs to grow adjusted to the weight, his eyes searched the room, looking for his belongings. His phone was sat on the counter a few feet away from him. He quickly stumbled forward and grabbed it before moving towards the exit door. Opening it with effort, he moved towards the stairs and dragged himself up the steps. He found himself in the lobby of the Biancardi Tower, blood continuing to drip from his wounds and leaving a trail as he moved through the busy lobby. People screamed and employees scrambled to calm the guests around. Tyler didn't stop for anything as he made his way out to the city hoping to get to the station before being caught. He quickly blended in with the crowd despite his wounds and began limping towards the direction of safety.

Meanwhile, a phone call was made to Daniel's phone from the lobby, a guard informing him of the escapee that had been seen traveling through the hotel lobby. They were unable to act on it due to civilians being around, but it was in their best interest if they engaged the man quickly, before he succeeded in his journey on wherever he was going.

Zoey Biancardi
“no but secrets keep friends” Zoey laughed before a thoughtful look took over her features “or at the very least make for perfect blackmail” she mused with a sly smirk on her face. Zoey was not one to really keep secrets unles she was asked to, personally for herself she believed herself to be an open book and so tended to always say what she was thinking or feeling in saying that though she knew the importance of secrets and the power that they could hold over a person.
When her sister spoke up again, Zoey followed Gemma’s eyes to Damien and an amused smirk took over her features as she caught the look in her sisters eye “hmmmm” she mused “usually id say just send him a seductive smile but given how quiet he is definitely approach him in this situation” she recommended knowing that her sister would have no problem approaching the man in this sceane.

As a man approached them Zoey recognized him to be from the garage but realized she hadn’t actually talked to him before. She was pleased when he introduced himself as she hadn’t known his name “it’s a pleasure to meet you Robert” she said with a smile “I’m Zoey the girl you go to for lock picking , sneaking out and expert in the human brain” she smirked to herself at the introduction before a cheeky smile took over her features “and the better sister” she teased

apolla apolla
CkSmalling CkSmalling

Gemma tilted her head to the side, considering Damien from across the room. She nodded along to what her sister said, agreeing with her. "For once, you actually seem to be right about something, Zo." She teased, a playful smile appearing on her lips. She pushed herself off the bar, and was just getting ready to approach him when another figure joined them, who she quickly recognized as Robert. She'd spent some time with him in both the kitchen and the garage, trying to learn about cooking and cars. So far, she was doing better with the latter.

Grinning at his antics, she waited until he was ready before hugging him tightly, planting a small kiss on his cheek. "Well hello, Robert. It's been a while, I think. Sorry about that, I've been quite busy." She stepped back, though rolled her eyes at her younger sister's comment. "While you may be the better lockpicker, dear sister, you're far from better overall." She shot the younger girl a look before looking back at Robert.

"I am the better shot, after all." She spoke proudly, her eyes drifting towards Damien again. "And the better fighter." Though she wasn't sure if that one was true, considering they both trained separately, she just had to throw it in there for some sisterly jarring. She took another sip of her drink, looking over at Robert. "Enjoying the party, love?"

Sparkly-One-Shoulder-High-Slit-Cut-Out-Long-Silver-Sequin-Prom-Dress.jpg

Gemma Quinn
natalie-alyn-lind-photoshoot-february-2016-1.jpg
Mentions: Zoey Biancardi ( neverbackdown neverbackdown ); Damien ( Digit Digit ); Rpbert ( CkSmalling CkSmalling )
Mood: what to do, what to do
Currently: sipping from her drink, chatting
coding by cychotic

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320
Dan listened in as the two women spoke about Reina with Robert. "Well, just try not to break him too much. That guy does a damn good job at fixing our cars and I may or may not have been a bit too aggressive with one of mine earlier. Not that I'll admit I was at fault when I take it into his garage," he quickly added.

Dan looked to Lacey as she spoke about the party being boring. He pulled a sympathetic face for her. "A lady like you doesn't deserve to be bored. I suggest we battle through, survive the formalities and then have our private little after party. You can-" He stopped speaking as he felt his cellphone vibrating in his front trouser pocket. As he reached inside to grab the device, a devilish grin crossed his lips. Lacey and Reina would see an innuendo-filled comment about what was in his pocket surely coming along. Oddly, as he saw the caller display showing "Lobby", any dirty joke was thrown aside and his expression turned neutral.

"Don't mind me, ladies," he excused himself, taking a few steps away to a private spot so he could hear the security guard speaking. With the phone to one ear and his hand blocking his other, he listened to what the man was telling him. "Are you shitting me?! How the fuck did that scrawny little prick escape? Don't worry, we'll get him back." Dan slid the phone back into his pocket and returned to his two female friends. "It appears dear Tyler Williams has managed to escape." He looked to Lacey and pulled a sad face, almost liked he'd just broke the news to her that a loved one had died. "Darling, I will do what I can to bring your toy back to you so you can finish playing with him." He then looked to Reina. "Reina, it's time to go hunting. You ready?" he asked her.

Dan then made his way over to Sophia and Darcy, stepping between the two of them. "I'm sorry to break up your cosy chat, but we have a problem. We caught ourselves a rat earlier and he's managed to escape. We need to catch Williams before he gets far enough to start squealing. Darcy, we need a driver and you're up, mate," he told him. He then looked to Sophia and briefly smiled. "You need to come too, to make it four of us, because I don't like odd numbers," he said, in his usual teasing manner. Still, he sent her an encouraging pat on the shoulder and a smile. "Plus, I need my favourite protegee out there to assist us." Even he wasn't as cruel as to flat out undermine her in front of Darcy. "Darcy, lead the way to your car."

As soon as they entered the elevator, Dan brought his Glock 19 into view, checking it was fully loaded. He then patted the inside pocket of his suit jacket, feeling his trust knife was still present.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Lacey, Sophia) Shadow Shadow (Darcy)
((Note: I know very little about gun specifics. :P))

Claudia Biancardi

1522506753312-png.419712
Claudia smiled to herself as her husband kissed her forehead. "Hmm. I could go for some gin right about right now, love. Double, with ice," she asked Antonio. Whilst he was getting their drinks, Claudia took the lipstick out of her purse and reapplied it, looking into the mirror on the wall as she did. She could see her husband through the mirror's reflection and hoped he could regain his composure. Maddox had a lot to answer for, him being rude towards Antonio she took very personally.

Seeing Antonio making his was back from the bar, Claudia turned away from the mirror and took a few steps towards him. "Thank you, darling," she said, gratefully accepting the drink. She then took a sip of gin, letting the clear liquid trickle down her throat as she savoured the strong taste. She smiled as her husband spoke of everyone enjoying the party. She was glad the atmosphere remained pleasant, despite jumped up little shits hanging around the place. "Oh please, all that talk of our children growing up makes me feel old," she scoffed. "It is good to see them all having fun, though. Not that it means I'll go easy on the girls. I want them to stay young a little while longer." Claudia thought of Gemma in particular. That girl had already made the mistake of trying to be a grown up when she was still a kid and that made Claudia want to watch her every move, if only she could.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio)

Melissa Hopkins
1522519723853-png.419803

1522519642555-png.419800
Melissa smiled as Dante underplayed his suit. "Oh really? If that's an old suit, I'd love to see what you look like if you do make the effort," she said, a flirty smile on her face which even surprised herself. She discreetly cleared her throat and regained her composure. She couldn't lose herself and forget her whole purpose within the family. Or was it more that Dante was a cool and attractive man, whilst she'd never been considered "cool" in the slightest and considered herself to be plain... invisible. "I just avoid hangovers completely. Intoxication is temporary and life's too short to spend the morning after suffering for a small pleasure." She then scoffed at her own words. "Do not tell Daniel I said that. He'll meme the Hell out of what I just said," she remarked, laughing at her own cheesy words.

Melissa observed as Dante's attention was drawn towards Maddox. She chose not to interrupt him, figured he was focusing on the man for a reason. When he turned his attention back to her, she smiled and shrugged. "That's alright. Are you good?" she curiously asked.

"Yeah, this is my first party with you all. I'm usually stuck in the office or back at my place relaxing. But I figured I couldn't keep missing out on these fancy parties you Biancardis have." When asked how she ended up working for his family, she reminded herself she now had to lie to him and make sure she didn't slip up. She hated that she felt guilty for being dishonest with him. "Well, I've always been good with numbers and technology. I even finished school early and sped through University. Still, it was difficult finding a job doing what I wanted to do without prior work experience. Thankfully, one of your father's accountants gave me a chance and I started here as the guy's assistant. Call me cheeky or call me ambitious, but it didn't take me long to notice flaws in the security systems and software used in Biancardi Tower. I bumped into your father one day and I took a risk - pointed out what was wrong with his systems and offered him solutions. And here I am today!" she explained. Other than missing out the huge chunk about the NYPD, she felt she'd told the truth about the rest.

Shadow Shadow (Dante)

Darcy Gent​
ben-barnes-006.jpg
The smile faded from his face and he nodded solemnly. He hadn’t really had much time to think about all the challenges that came with undercover work. He couldn’t imagine how hard it was for Sophia to spend years pretending, faking every moment with these people. He made a soft noise of agreement when she said it only got harder. He barely spoke to most of the Biancardis since he had been here only a few months, so he had no trouble avoiding attachment. But thinking of working side by side with them for so long, he could easily imagine that keeping his real self separate from who he had to pretend to be for the job would become a serious challenge. “Well, I don’t know about good.” He said softly, shutting his eyes briefly to erase the images from his past that threatened to come up. He threw back the rest of his drink, allowing the burn of alcohol to pull him safely back into the present.
He paused a moment at the foreboding meaning behind her words, but then he smiled faintly. “I hope I stick around longer too.” He said, then suddenly his expression turned passive when Daniel came over with Reina. His eyes flashed briefly to Sophia when Dan mentioned catching a rat, but he kept his attention on Dan. Darcy felt a jolt of anxiety when Dan told him to take the lead, but he nodded quickly and headed to the elevator.

Inside the elevator, he forced out a soft, steadying breath when he saw Dan’s gun out of the corner of his eye. As a newer hire, he hadn’t been included in any action yet, which would make this his first exposure to live weapons in an uncontrolled situation since he had gotten back to the States. He stared at the wall until the doors opened, then led the group out into the lobby and through the front doors. He had a moment’s pause when he suddenly realized that he couldn’t take the second-in-command of the Biancardi family in his trashy little fixer-upper car. Luckily, he remembered someone telling him that they had emergency cars stashed around the city. He turned to the left, went halfway down the block, then crossed the street to face a small alley that was blocked off by a chain link gate. “Just a moment.” He said quietly, separating from the group to climb and vault over the gate. He landed nimbly on the other side and went to the tarp-covered car. He pulled off the tarp to reveal a new dark-blue Jaguar XE. He moved to the brick wall and carefully removed one of the bricks to retrieve the two keys, before replacing the brick and going around to start the car up. He unlocked the gate with one of the keys and drove the car out onto the street so Reina, Sophia, and Daniel could get in. He didn’t bother closing the gate just yet since it was now empty, and thus, only of use to graffiti artists.
“Where should we start looking?” He asked, putting the car into gear, ready to drive.
Tags Mentions- Reina ~ Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz , Daniel ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

R.R.R

images

Before Reina got the chance to reply to Lacey, she was called to action by Daniel. It would seem one of Lacey's toys had gotten loose and it was up to them to go and catch them. Rolling her eyes, she downed the rest of her drink before slamming it back on the bar table and playfully patting Lacey's cheek. "We'll finish this conversation another time." Pointing at both Lacey and Daniel she gave them both a smirk. "And you two can finish once we catch the rat." She gave Lacey her signature two finger salute before walking over to Darcy with Daniel. Usually she'd smile, but this was work time. So instead, she had a serious look on her face while she tied her hair up in a ponytail. It was still just as long without it being up, and sort of irritated her.

As the four of them walked into the elevator, she began to regret her outfit of choice. Luckily, she always had back up clothes with her that she stashed. She looked around the elevator and smirked. "Hey Danny. I do believe we're popping Darcy's cherry tonight." She gave Darcy a pat on the back as they stepped out of the elevator. She quickly walked up to the desk and asked for her bag and the man standing behind it hastily tossed it to her. "Wait how are we-" She started. She was going to ask how they were going to get to chasing until Darcy made a move. The group followed him to where a car was stashed and put her hands on her hips. He was very impressive finding a car to take them around to find their target.

Without wasting too much time, she got into the backseat and started to change her clothes. "Well," she started, clear noises of her changing being heard. "There was a blood trail, but we're not blood hounds..." She started thinking about different ways they would be able to find him before one finally came to her. "Look for crowds. Maybe crowds that are off-put, as if they have just seen a bloody asshole running around." As she was saying this, she finally zipped up her shorts and took a deep breath. "God, I'm glad I'm out of that dress." She mumbled to herself.

Mentions: Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Darcy ( Shadow Shadow ) Sophia ( Bellz Bellz )

Antonio Biancardi and Lacey Abbedelli.
Brad-Pitt-with-bow-tie1.jpg
Antonio smiled at his wife happily and nodded her way. "You are quite welcome my dear," He told her sweetly before listening to her responses about what he had to say about their children. Toni chuckled, "You are never old my love, I am like a grandpa but you will always be a young vixen." He purred her way and offered her a sneaky wink. "And I want them to stay as young as possible as well...but they are beginning to have minds of their own you know...soon I fear those minds will get us into a lot more trouble than we realize." He lifted his drink to his lips and once again took a sip. Sighing, he knew he would have to address the party of what they were here for. Just a small quick briefing about donating and where to do it. "Alright my love, I'm gonna head over to the bar again....Make a quick announcement. I will return in a moment." He explained to her before stealing another quick kiss and moving through the crowd again, as he was walking there, from a distance, he saw Danny, Reina, Sophia and Darcy leaving urgently in the elevator. He looked to his phone and saw a message from security in the lobby, someone had definitely escaped. He didn't need to read the message to know that. Antonio bit his lip lightly, wondering if he should involve himself in such matters, but after a quick reality check, he knew it would be foolish to throw himself on the line like that.

Instead, he continued to venture towards the bar again, passing Lacey as he did. The woman's beautiful face seemed angered and Antonio could ignore it. Pausing in his journey, he looked at her closely. "Lace? What happened?" He asked lightly, seeming to already know the answer by just the text and her expression alone. "The Rat chewed itself free." Lacey growled lowly, her voice taking on tense hoarseness to it. Antonio lifted his hands and squeezed her shoulders lightly. "Don't get too upset, I'm sure he will be captured." He reassured her before moving on. He finally made his way up to the bar and requested to stand on one of the stools, to grab the attention of the crowd. Once they eyed the man standing on top of a stool, towering over everyone else, the music and chatter ceased. Clearing his throat, Toni smiled widely, graciously. "Good Evening, My name is Antonio Biancardi, on behalf of my family and my business I would like to thank you all for being here tonight. I see some new faces in the crowd..." His eyes glanced over Maddox way. "But I see some familiar old faces as well." He smiled warmly, despite wanting to tear out Maddox's throat in that moment. "Just a remind, if you wish to donate, please grab a slip from one of the servers, and once finished had them to the lovely ladies over in that corner." His hand extended to the left side of the room, where a few ladies who stood beside tables with boxes waited for the crowd. "I hope to have a conversation with each and everyone of you this evening, and I hope you are enjoying the party. God Bless." He said before raising his glass in a cheers sort of motion. With that, he stepped down from the bar area and took in the party as everyone now began to think about donating. The sooner they did, the sooner Antonio could kick them out. Still despite his now cool composure, Antonio was still very irritated with Mr. Adler.
mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray ; CkSmalling CkSmalling ; neverbackdown neverbackdown ; Shadow Shadow ; Digit Digit ; apolla apolla [open to interaction and tagged y'all cuz your characters would have heard the speech.)

Sophia Montalto
Sophia wouldn't admit it out loud, but she enjoyed speaking with Darcy a little too much. She was about to respond when Danny and Reina stepped in on the conversation, explaining that they had a rat on the run. Sophia raised an eyebrow as Danny directly addressed Darcy, who from the corner of her eye, looked like a little nervous. Sophia wondered if she was going to be included on this hunt, but before she could ask, Danny was saying she could come along...with some bullshit about keeping the numbers even. Rolling her eyes, she pushed off the bar counter and followed them towards the elevator. Inside, Danny flashed his gun, checking it. Sophia knew she would have to stop by the lobby. Extra weapons would be stored in the safe. As they passed through the lobby, Sophia paused by the front desk as did Reina. The large and burly security guard at the front desk seemed to have already guessed what would be required and handed her a duffle bag. Sophia nodded her head in appreciation before turning and catching up with the rest of the gang. As Reina began to pull out extra clothing, Sophia cursed out loud, The brunette shook her head and frowned as she looked to Daniel, wanting to shout at him that his stupid girlfriend or whatever she was decided to put her in such a ridiculous outfit that it was going to be near impossible for her to do this mission. She kept her mouth shut however, groaning to herself silently about the dress and heels she would be wearing on this hunt. Running was expected, and Sophia was almost sure she would break her ankles tonight.

Darcy seemed to be a bit confused at first, as his pace slowed and he looked around a moment. He picked up the pace again and the group followed him. Sophia knew about the stashed cars, but was impressed that Darcy remembered that bit of information. Seeing as how he seemed to have a fondness for cars, it made sense that he wouldn't easily forget something like that. Waiting for him to pull it out of the gate. Sophia climbed into the backseat with Reina. "ooooOOOkaay." Sophia said as she turned her head, only to be presented with a face full of half naked Reina. Her cheeks heated up and she turned away quickly. In her embarrassment however, she did find the courage to answer the woman's question. "No doubt he's going to be headed for the nearest police station...we should break into groups two and circle the permitter around the two nearest stations. Like you said, crowds will be parting for a bloody asshole, it should be easy to track him." Sophia wondered if the rat they were chasing was Tyler. She hadn't heard from him yet and it would only make sense if he was captured. Her expression grew serious as she stared out the window, her chest grew heavy with anxiety as she thought about what she could possibly do to save him from Lacey.

Tyler Williams
People screamed and parted at the sight of a bloody man walking through he seat, he still didn't stop. He circled the streets looking for the nearest cop car, or police horse...nothing. "Fuck fuck fuck!" He cursed out loud as he scrambled into an alley way. His only hope was to get down to one of the nearest stations. Looking at his surroundings, he squinted as he tried to see clearly. His wounds were causing him to lose his balance and apparently now his sight. Tyler growled out in frustration as he stumbled forward towards the nearest street sign. His eyes squinted harder and he could just make out the name of the street he was currently on. 3rd St. It read. Tyler couldn't have been more relieved in his entire life. The station was only 2 blocks away!! He quickly made his way across the street, dodging traffic as he did before cutting into one of the back alleyways.

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana
1522430900417-png.419320
"Awful lot of time being wasted right now," Dan remarked as Darcy led them on a slight detour to the car. However, when he set eyes on the Jaguar, he couldn't help but smirk and lightly squeeze the man's shoulder. "I take it all back. A fine choice of wheels to go hunting in," he complimented Darcy's choice. He got into the front passenger seat and quickly checked his cellphone for any further messages or tip-offs. When Darcy asked where they should start, Reina spoke up first to answer his question. Dan listened as she suggested following the trail of blood, but his eyes were still fixed on his phone as he sent a couple of texts out to a two gang members, telling them to keep their eyes peeled for a bleeding rat.

"Yeah, if the guy has been kind enough to leave a trail, we should take advantage of it," Dan replied. It was when Reina announced she was glad to be out her of her dress that Dan seemed to break out of his deep concentration. He practically did a 180 as he turned his head to look into the back seat of the car so he could see what she was now weaing. "You should have warned me you were getting undressed, Reina. Then I could have accidentally caught an eye-full," he remarked.

Dan looked forward again and nodded in agreement when Sophia suggested splitting into two groups. "Alright, Darcy, give us a head start, then we'll split up, as Sophia suggests. I'll head out on foot with Reina. Darcy and Sophia, you'll stick together and head to the other station." Dan figured he and Reina were more used to being out in the open whilst at work. Darcy and Sophia would find more need for the car, especially seeing as the lady wasn't exactly dressed for hunting. "You both cool with that?" he asked, giving Darcy and Sophia chance to voice any concerns.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Lacey, Sophia) Shadow Shadow (Darcy)

images

Upon hearing Sophia's embarrassment, she gave a smirk and chuckled. "Aw, c'mon Soph. Don't act like your've never seen a pair of tits before. Don't you have two of your own?" She teased. The gun that was strapped to her thigh was now in her hand. She cocked it back to check the amount of bullets she had inside before putting it away. Even though she always had her gun loaded, it was still a habit.

Reina was now ready to go and catch a rat when Daniel spoke up. "Oh Daniel," she told him. At first she was going to say something like, 'Maybe later' but they were working; plus, she had already teased Sophia and that was her only joke on the job. "Focus on catching the toy, then you can continue trying." However she still sent him a wink. As Sophia mentioned splitting up, Reina got a weird feeling. Maybe it was because of all those movies where things went bad when a group split up. Whatever the reason, she didn't like it; but she wouldn't say anything. Instead, she would be on her guard the whole time and see how it all went.

"Well, if the two of you are going to be in the car, I've got a tip; don't look too suspicious." She warned, tying up her white converse. "Gotta act out a scene, lady and gents. When Daniel and I get out of the car, we'll say bye. Soph, get in the front seat and then the two of you drive off, but don't look suspicious." Reina began to stretch her arms over her head while trying to come up with a plan to keep them blended in. "You guys do get stopped or something, just act like you're lost or some shit. Locals LOVE helpin' out people who are lost like they're doing the world a damn favor."

Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Sophia ( Bellz Bellz ) Darcy ( Shadow Shadow )

298094c2d1dbf6267d5e61d741b902c2.jpg
Robert Stone Jr.

Robert embraced Gemma tightly as the last time she saw her was a very while back and who knows when was the last time he would see her again. After the long hug, he sat down right smack in the middle of them and took a sip of the beer he was carrying. He turned his head towards Zoey and let out a charming smile. "And please the pleasure is all mine. Quick question though. When you mean you are 'an expert of human brains', are you like a psychologist or are you just good at manipulating people to bend to your will?"

He turned his head towards Gemma. "Yes it has been a while. The last time you were at my apartment was a few months back. And the phone calls are becoming more and more scarce. Do you have a boyfriend? Well other than me? Cause that may be the reason you may have sidelined me. Or is daddy dearest..." He paused. Maybe the alcohol was impairing his thoughts. If he says anything out of context, well women tend to remember that more often than when you give them a rose or a box of chocolate. "..all I'm saying is, try to at least come over, even if its once a month. In my book, that is effort."

Robert listened to the sisters have a little friendly argument as to who was the better shot. "I think I have a way of breaking this stalemate. A friendly competition if i may. The one who can land the most head shots in one minute wins. And the winner will have a chance to say what cuisine to be cooked for. I am a chef after all. Besides.." He turned to Zoe "..You will have a chance to get to know me better and enjoy a good meal. Gemma has tasted my dishes."

'Well the party is okay i guess. Not a fan of wearing suits but since it is an official party, i had no other choice. I am just waiting for your father's speech so that I can be on my way home." He said as he took another sip of the beer. this was his final drink. After the speech, he was out of the place. Suddenly, some people started to leave. Looks like something was going on and as usual, he did not dare ask. "By the way, accept my apologies for not saying this." He stood up and faced both girls. "But the two of you look absolutely stunning. Breathtaking and exquisite." He made a small bow, a symbol of respect as he was told.

He sat down when the music died down. After the speech, he stood up and faced the ladies. "Well i guess that's my cue. I am heading off. Unless you have plans like a place you like to eat where we can go and grab something to eat, I am heading home. And Zoey, again, it was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to get to know you a bit better. Stop by the shop in case you need a chaperone or you need to get somewhere all fancy or maybe make someone jealous." He said as he made a subtle wink. "And Gemma please stop by. I have this Korean recipe you have to try out. Ohh and the competition, if you both are up to it, text me when and where."

Mentions: apolla apolla (Gemma) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Zoey)

Sophia Montalto
Sophia rolled her eyes at Reina's words and let out a short laugh, despite the situation. "I have two of my own but I'm pretty sure that's not an invitation to show me yours." She teased back before Reina went into full badass mode. Sophia let out another laugh at her response to Daniel's flirting before falling silent to let the man speak of what they were doing, who was going with who. To Sophia's delight, he was splitting up with Reina and Darcy and herself would be in the car. She wouldn't have to snap her neck, and they would be able to find Tyler before Daniel and Reina do. They had paired two rats together and didn't even know it, a small smirk played on Sophia's lips as she thought about the irony of it all. She was going to enjoy watching this whole "empire" burn to the ground, and she was proud to be apart of the beginning to the end. Sophia nodded her head in agreement, "I'm cool with that." She told Daniel confidently before looking to Darcy, who was most likely going to be okay with it too. This was the best decision that could have happened for the situation...

Now all Sophia needed to do was think of how they were going to get Tyler to safety, how they were going to make it look like he escaped. She held her breath a moment before releasing it just as Reina began to speak about not looking suspicious in the car. Sophia nodded her head along, listening but not taking the advice. She would do what she was told when they were to leave but as soon as they are gone, Sophia had different ideas. "We can act casual." Sophia reassured Reina.

Tyler will have another post after they get out of the car and split up

Dante Biancardi
Alex-Pettyfer-for-VMAN-DesignSceneNet-07.jpg
Dante smiled and tilted his head as he looked down at Melissa. A small part of him wanted to think that she was flirting with him, but he knew that was ridiculous. Even if she was being a little flirtatious, it would only be because he was the son of the gang leader. His status made him special, nothing else. Still, this was a party and he decided to let himself enjoy the night a little. “Well I personally just don’t like the taste, but I do agree. Being useless for a whole day after a night of partying is not worth the while. So don’t worry, Dan won’t hear a thing about it from me.” He said with a smile and a wink.
“Yeah,” he shook it off, “I’m okay, thank you. I remembered that I have a meeting I must attend later tonight.” He said, smiling to convince himself that he wasn’t worried. Most people were smart enough to treat his father with respect, which meant that most work meetings were at least cordial. He honestly couldn’t predict how the night would turn out if Maddox was going to keep acting like a self-righteous child. “Work always lingers, doesn’t it?” He said, sipping at his club soda with slightly more appreciation. Being a touch buzzed might be more of a help than a hinderance tonight after all.
“It is quite something, isn’t it? A bunch of rich people dressing up to go out drinking and socializing, having no more fun than if they’d just stayed at home and enjoyed their own luxurious houses.” He blushed faintly. “Sorry, that sounds awfully pessimistic.” He couldn’t imagine what had come over him, being so rude and thoughtless. Since this was her first time at a party like this, she was probably still trying to have some fun, which he was ruining. He downed the rest of his drink and signaled the bartender for another, determined to be a better host. He nodded along politely to her story of how she came work for them, smiling in appreciation at her skill.
“I don’t see why cheeky and ambitious aren’t both appropriate. I’m surprised no one told me how much of a rising star you are.” He said with an appreciative grin. Part of his enthusiasm might have come from the alcohol in his drink, or perhaps that was simply a good excuse to pay her the compliments he thought she deserved. “Well, I am glad you are here. The company has most certainly benefited from your skills.” Just then his eye was drawn to his father, standing up on a stool to address the crowd. He kept his speech short and sweet like the classy gentleman he was, stepping down to a smattering of applause. Dante looked to his mother, a silent question in his eyes. Was his father calmer now, or should he still expect tension during the meeting? Before he caught her eye, he looked back to Melissa with a light smile. “So tell me, what is it like being a genius?” He asked with one of his more charming smirks, leaning on the bar with an elegantly careless attitude.

Tags Mentions~ Antonio, Claudia
Interactions~ Melissa - Misty Gray Misty Gray

Darcy Gent​
ben-barnes-006.jpg
Darcy blushed twice, the first time was in the elevator in response to Reina’s slightly suggestive comment about ‘popping his cherry,’ then again when Dan seemed displeased that they had to go out of their way to fetch the car. The second time he was able to recover a bit faster since Dan didn’t seem to mind as much when he saw the Jaguar. Darcy bit his lip and smiled faintly, glad that he had done something right. He almost checked the rearview mirror before he started driving, but someone made a comment about Reina undressing just in time and he kept his eyes firmly forward. He could almost feel a blush rising up his neck at her complete lack of boundaries, but he kept himself busy thinking about the route he needed to follow, instead of the woman undressing in his back seat.
At their advice, Darcy drove back towards the Biancardi building, then started on the easiest route towards the police stations. A light wave of calm brushed over him when the idea was proposed that they split up into two separate groups: Sophia and himself, then Reina and Dan. He almost looked over his shoulder to share a relieved glance with Sophia, but he figured he had already been acting weird enough tonight, so he kept his attention on the road. “I’m cool with it.” He said, realizing a split second later that it was probably a rhetorical question.
He nodded along to Reina’s advice, although he hoped it wouldn’t get so complicated that they would have to act any scenes out. All he was supposed to do was drive, right?
When Reina finished her advice giving, he suddenly remembered that he wasn’t really even trying to catch the rat. Somehow he and Sophia had to find the guy first and get him to safety without causing suspicion. Any acting they might have to do tonight would be for the Biancardi’s sake. They were the ones he would be lying to. Hearing Reina’s gun clip slide back into place didn’t make him feel any better about that. Unfortunately, the far bigger problem would be if they didn’t find the cop first. Were they supposed to watch Reina and Dan kill him? Suddenly, like a bad taste in his mouth, he recalled Sophia’s words to him earlier. ‘I hope you will all be able to stick around longer than the last bunch.’
A shiver ran through him and a sick feeling settled in his stomach at the thought of having to watch an innocent man die, but he simply kept driving. The lives that would be saved by the information he and Sophia were gathering was important too. The rat must have known what he was getting himself into when he went undercover anyway. That was his choice. Darcy couldn’t let that go to waste by being careless now. He turned the radio up a notch, letting that and the smooth sound of the engine keep him relaxed, yet focused. All he had to do now was follow orders, and that was something he knew he could do.
Tags Mentions- Reina ~ Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess , Daniel ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray , Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz
Interactions-

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320

Dan couldn't help but smirk as Sophia and Reina had a little back and forth, about breasts, no less. If only this wasn't a serious situation, he might have been able to find real amusement in the whole conversation. "Don't you worry, Reina. I'm focused and already picturing ripping the rat's tongue out." He then listened on as the lady gave Sophia and Darcy some advice about not looking suspicious. He simply nodded along in agreement, keeping his eyes focused on the streets around them.

Once they reached the starting point, Dan looked over his shoulder to Reina. "I say we jump out here and head left. Let Sophia and Darcy head right," he suggested. He would wait for Darcy to bring the car to a complete stop before climbing out of the passenger side. He then opened the door for Reina. "Come along, madam," he said, speaking in a gentlemanly voice. "Perhaps we could act casual too. You can be my date, for one night only," he suggested. Though said playfully, it was a legitimate suggestion to avoid them actually looking like two people out hunting. "Good luck, you two. Try not to get arrested or dead," he told Sophia and Darcy.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Lacey)

Melissa Hopkins
1522519723853-png.419803

1522519642555-png.419800
Melissa sent a warm and bright smile Dante's way when he said he wouldn't say anything to Dan. "Thank you. You're a life saver, or at least, a patience saver," she told him. She actually liked Dan, but as she wasn't exactly an extrovert, he could be exhausting at times and she felt she always had to play along so as not to drawn attention to herself - ironically - by being quiet.

"Oh damn, a meeting? What kind of party is this?" she joked. In reality, she knew every occasion had potential for a meeting with it came to the Biancardis and their business activities. "I don't envy you there, Dante. At least I usually get left out of meetings and I get to hide away with the books or computers."

Melissa listened on as Dante seemed to reflect a preference for relaxing at home rather than attending fancy parties. He apologised for his comments but really she couldn't agree more. "I wouldn't apologise. I guess I'm a pessimist too. There's nothing wrong with home comforts and just relaxing whilst watching a movie."

Melissa couldn't help but blush when he complimented her skills and said he was glad she was there. She watched on an Antonio made his speech, but she also grew a little concerned that Sophia and some of the others had left. She always felt a little reassured when Sophia was around, being that they were practically in the same boat. Still, she could at least relax more around Dante without feeling scrutinised. "Being a genius? Ah, I wouldn't go that far," she modestly told him, whether it was technically true or not. "But I love being able to decipher the most complicated equations and being able to speak to technology... " She stopped herself and blushed even more. "Sorry, that probably sounds really nerdy and weird. Which, is the drawback to it all. I wasn't popular in school. Those years were the worst of my life, but I wouldn't sacrifice the things I know just to make friends," she admitted. She sadly looked into her glass of alcohol which wasn't getting any emptier as she wasn't drinking it.

"How about you, Dante? What's it like being the heir to your father's empire?" she asked, trying to lighten up her tone.

Shadow Shadow (Dante)

R.R.R
images

Reina was pleased that her plan was easily understood by everyone in the car. If there was one thing she hated it would have to be repeating herself multiple times. Sophia's comment about not showing her breasts to her went right over her head, being too focused on the task at hand. Sometime later she would come back to it, of course. After she finished lacing her shoes up, she fished out a red lollipop from her pocket and unwrapped at, placing it in her mouth. It was something about the cherry flavored candy that kept her mind focused. It could be the sugar that helped, but there was no real way to know for sure. All she knew was that she needed to be focused to make sure things didn't go sideways.

When the car came to a full stop, she got out of the car with Daniel and stretched. Hearing him say goodbye, she bent towards the window and shot them a wink. "Don't do anything we wouldn't do." She said with a wink, loud enough for the passerby's to hear her. Standing back up, she put her hands in her pockets and looked at Daniel. "Me? A one night stand with you? I thought you'd never ask." It was very rare that she would be joking around on the job, but it seemed like when she was paired up with wither Lacey or Daniel she had a hard time being serious. She put her hand out for his and nodded her head. "You're right though. A couple walking on the street is less conspicuous than two people looking for someone."

Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Darcy ( Shadow Shadow ) Sophia ( Bellz Bellz )

Sophia Montalto
Sophia tensed slightly as Daniel revealed his plans for Tyler once he was found. She stayed silent and thought hard about what the hell they were going to do. Daniel and Reina were both dead set on getting Tyler back to Lacey, who would most likely continue to torture the poor man until he died on his own...She was pulled from her thoughts when the car slowed to a stop and Daniel and Reina got out of the car, Sophia smiled lightly and rolled her eyes at what her mentor said, trying not to grimace at the fact that this whole thing was going to be an entire shit show. Sophia got out of the car quickly before getting into the passenger side of the car, waving to the pair as they drove off. Once out of sight, Sophia relaxed into the seat and placed her head in her hands. "Damn it! this sucks!" She growled out, the sound muffled by her hands. She thought hard about what she needed to do, what she had to do and she was coming up short on every aspect. Her hands dropped from her face and she stared out the window for a moment before turning to glance Darcy's way. "You okay? Saw you in the elevator..." She explained before moving on. "We need to figure out a way to get Tyler to safety, Daniel and Reina will only hand him back over to Lacey...and that's the last thing we need to happen." Sophia's eyes scanned the area as they drove, she looked and looked around for Tyler. He could have been anywhere. Pulling out her phone, she wiped through it a few times until a screen demanding a password appeared. Typing it in, the screen changed to a map with a bright yellow dot moving pretty quickly. "There he is." Sophia mumbled, more to herself than anything. He was headed towards the station, which was a good sign, but if Daniel and Reina catch up to him, the whole operation could be blown.

"Make a left at this light then head down for blocks and turn onto 2nd street, he's in an alleyway." She explained to Darcy as her eyes looked out the windshield and then back towards him. Biting her lip, she sent out a text to tyler, coming from a number that no one else would recognize. We are coming to get you. Stay put.

Tyler Williams
"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!"Tyler shouted at people who refused to move for him, instead gawking at his horrific form and asking him if he needed the police. He needed them all right, he was one, but that would draw to much attention to where it didn't need to be. Tyler planned on making it to the station. Shoving past the last crowd before heading into an alleyway, his phone beeped once and then beeped again. Taking a deep breath, he moved to lean against a dirty brick wall. The alleyway smelled like garbage, rats and mice scurried about through the large amounts of trash laying around. He was exhausted. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he saw that Sophia was now live tracking him and that she had sent him a message. Relief came quickly as he saw through the message that help was on the way. He wondered if she had company with her, unwanted company that would need to be disposed of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back