• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic You are a Space Marine... in Space! (With images)

"Hey, kid! Come back. I was just messing with you." Your voice reaches the 8-or-so-year-old, but the child keeps crawling unbothered and tries to get away. "Kid?... I have food," you say in the voice of temptation. He still crawls forth, tearing sands asunder with his hands and pushing himself in the direction of the city. "Are you stupid?" you ask, he ignores the question. "You're gonna die out there!" you add.

"Well, go ahead, Mr. Can't-Take-A-Jo--" you realize -- maybe he's so famished he can't talk properly? You walk closer to the crawling boy and stop near him. "I have food." You offer him a candy bar. The child stops and looks up at you. You aren't exactly the friendliest-looking person, true, but he accepts the gift and unwraps it, then proceeds to devour it with gluttony. "Alright. If you want more, you let me know." You begin to walk away. Back home.

As you walk over the hill, you hear a yell from the distance... "More!" The child calls out. You turn around and see the boy there in his ragged clothes, waving over to you with the empty paper after the candy bar. You gesture invitingly.

The two of you proceed to your house and you tell the servitors the boy is allowed to be within your mansion. You enter your house and click the button next to the entrance, lighting up the primitive lightbulbs near the ceiling to provide lighting. You lead the boy down to the poorly carved, wooden table and he sits down. You go over to your fridge and consider your options...
  1. Let's not be Mr. Scrooge here. Give him the burger you've been saving up for a few days.
  2. He'll do good enough with a salad and two chicken wings.
  3. Sorry, he'll do good enough with just a salad.
  4. Whoops, seems like we're out of food after all.
  5. He's a child. Children should do drugs. Give him cocaine.
You prepare the dish, and as you do, you look back to engage in banter with the boy.
  1. "Where are your parents?"
  2. "What's your name?"
  3. "What are you doing in the middle of the desert, especially so hungry?"
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:
Fuel: 100%
Missiles: 4
Assault Cannon: 600
Speed: 420km/h
Damage: N/A

Wounds: N/A

Relationships:
The God-Emperor: 15
Sanguinius: 10
The Dark Gods of Chaos: 20
- Tzeentch: 2.5
- Slaanesh: 2.5
- Khorne: 2.5
- Nurgle: 2.5
- Satan: 10
The Ruinous Powers: 20

Statistics:
Weapon Skill: 45
Ballistic Skill: 46
Strength: 60
Toughness: 60
Agility: 45
Intelligence: 30
Perception: 30
Willpower: 45
Fellowship: 35

Influence: 5
Fame: 5
Infamy: 10

Corruption: 14
Insanity: 70

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter
A powerful weapon that fires bolts. Bolts are special bullets propelled via a charge on the back that can penetrate armor easily thanks to their diamantine tips. They have a half-second charge that causes them to explode once they are past the enemy's armor. They are incredibly destructive weapons that can tear enemies apart with one barrage. The Storm Bolter is a deadly weapon of massive, increased firepower that can manage to fire 3 bolts per second making it much deadlier.
Rate of fire: 1Bolt/0.3s.
Damage: Huge.
Magazine: 30 Bolts.

Mark VI. Chainsword
A large sword with an engine and a roaring mechanical blade. The chained teeth of this sword have diamantine tips that lets it tear through armor like a knife through butter.
Fuel: 15 Minutes.

Fuel Tank
A fuel tank that may be used in a Flamer, Chainsword, or even in vehicles. WARNING: Contains unstable Promethium.

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

A, probably magical, a conduit of spatial forces that lets you unleash deadly pimp energies onto your opponents like arcane blasts. The Pimp-Staff stores 5000 prana points in it and recharges 500 each hour automatically. Shooting a pimp blast costs 100 prana points.

Fanoros Fictionomicon
A puzzling tome of magecraft of unknown origin that contains arcane and esoteric mysteries not meant for the eyes of mortal men or gods.

Mark VII. Aquila Power Armor (Unpainted) (Pimped Out)

A durable example of Imperial engineering. This power armor enhances the wearer's strength and endurance beyond what is normally possible, but can only be worn by trained personnel like space marines. It also contains auto-senses in the helmet and other features, but it requires to be powered with electricity. The battery can be found on the back and is somewhat large, therefore leaving the wearer exposed to sneak attacks.

11kg of Cocaine
Ah, yes! The finest substance in the galaxy. This little collection of white powdered dust helps you get through the day and dull your senses until you can no longer think.

1.5 Liters of Blood (Low-Quality) (w/ Cocaine)
Taken from a dead Imperial servitor, this blood may be used for a variety of purposes; rituals, feeding vampires or perhaps drinking. Still, it is of low quality as servitors don't need blood. It is overflowing with chemicals and is very unpleasant in both taste and consistency. Kept in a small tube. This mixture has been laced with visible traces of cocaine.

Plasma Pistol
A sidearm that shoots heated hydrogen bolts at temperatures above 7 thousand degrees Celsius. These bolts quickly pressurize into plasma and a foe in heavy armor will be badly damaged from just one shot.
Rate of fire: 1PlasBolt/1s.
Damage: Devastating.
Magazine: 15HydrogenShots.

Frag Grenades (2)
An explosive grenade that explodes 5 seconds after the pin is pulled. Deals decent damage against all opponents.

Krak Grenades (2)
Special grenades designed to work against vehicles. One is more than enough to disable a medium-sized tank of moderate armor.

Prana: 1500/1500
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Dogfood Dogfood

Food: 1

Banter: 3

We need loyal minions! Not drugged up ones! Ones who could do what we ask and won't betray us because of our kindness! Muhahahahahaha

"Hey, kid! Come back. I was just messing with you." Your voice reaches the 8-or-so-year-old, but the child keeps crawling unbothered and tries to get away. "Kid?... I have food," you say in the voice of temptation. He still crawls forth, tearing sands asunder with his hands and pushing himself in the direction of the city. "Are you stupid?" you ask, he ignores the question. "You're gonna die out there!" you add.

"Well, go ahead, Mr. Can't-Take-A-Jo--" you realize -- maybe he's so famished he can't talk properly? You walk closer to the crawling boy and stop near him. "I have food." You offer him a candy bar. The child stops and looks up at you. You aren't exactly the friendliest-looking person, true, but he accepts the gift and unwraps it, then proceeds to devour it with gluttony. "Alright. If you want more, you let me know." You begin to walk away. Back home.

As you walk over the hill, you hear a yell from the distance... "More!" The child calls out. You turn around and see the boy there in his ragged clothes, waving over to you with the empty paper after the candy bar. You gesture invitingly.

The two of you proceed to your house and you tell the servitors the boy is allowed to be within your mansion. You enter your house and click the button next to the entrance, lighting up the primitive lightbulbs near the ceiling to provide lighting. You lead the boy down to the poorly carved, wooden table and he sits down. You go over to your fridge and consider your options...
  1. Let's not be Mr. Scrooge here. Give him the burger you've been saving up for a few days.
  2. He'll do good enough with a salad and two chicken wings.
  3. Sorry, he'll do good enough with just a salad.
  4. Whoops, seems like we're out of food after all.
  5. He's a child. Children should do drugs. Give him cocaine.
You prepare the dish, and as you do, you look back to engage in banter with the boy.
  1. "Where are your parents?"
  2. "What's your name?"
  3. "What are you doing in the middle of the desert, especially so hungry?"
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter
A powerful weapon that fires bolts. Bolts are special bullets propelled via a charge on the back that can penetrate armor easily thanks to their diamantine tips. They have a half-second charge that causes them to explode once they are past the enemy's armor. They are incredibly destructive weapons that can tear enemies apart with one barrage. The Storm Bolter is a deadly weapon of massive, increased firepower that can manage to fire 3 bolts per second making it much deadlier.

Mark VI. Chainsword
A large sword with an engine and a roaring mechanical blade. The chained teeth of this sword have diamantine tips that lets it tear through armor like a knife through butter.

Fuel Tank
A fuel tank that may be used in a Flamer, Chainsword, or even in vehicles. WARNING: Contains unstable Promethium.

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

A, probably magical, a conduit of spatial forces that lets you unleash deadly pimp energies onto your opponents like arcane blasts. The Pimp-Staff stores 5000 prana points in it and recharges 500 each hour automatically. Shooting a pimp blast costs 100 prana points.

Fanoros Fictionomicon
A puzzling tome of magecraft of unknown origin that contains arcane and esoteric mysteries not meant for the eyes of mortal men or gods.

A durable example of Imperial engineering. This power armor enhances the wearer's strength and endurance beyond what is normally possible, but can only be worn by trained personnel like space marines. It also contains auto-senses in the helmet and other features, but it requires to be powered with electricity. The battery can be found on the back and is somewhat large, therefore leaving the wearer exposed to sneak attacks.

11kg of Cocaine
Ah, yes! The finest substance in the galaxy. This little collection of white powdered dust helps you get through the day and dull your senses until you can no longer think.

Taken from a dead Imperial servitor, this blood may be used for a variety of purposes; rituals, feeding vampires or perhaps drinking. Still, it is of low quality as servitors don't need blood. It is overflowing with chemicals and is very unpleasant in both taste and consistency. Kept in a small tube. This mixture has been laced with visible traces of cocaine.

Plasma Pistol
A sidearm that shoots heated hydrogen bolts at temperatures above 7 thousand degrees Celsius. These bolts quickly pressurize into plasma and a foe in heavy armor will be badly damaged from just one shot.

Frag Grenades (2)
An explosive grenade that explodes 5 seconds after the pin is pulled. Deals decent damage against all opponents.

Krak Grenades (2)
Special grenades designed to work against vehicles. One is more than enough to disable a medium-sized tank of moderate armor.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Dogfood Dogfood
Food: 1
Questioning: 3

"Well, I..." the boy looks up to meet your gaze but is instantly frightened by the mask of demonic flesh on your helmet. "I ran away... a man killed my parents and..." A pair of tears went down the boys' cheeks. You rolled your eyes around under your helmet. "I just ran... I was hoping he wouldn't get me. I walked through the desert for six days until I found you."
  1. Offer to hunt down the killer later.
  2. Offer to hunt down the killer with the boy's help later.
  3. Offer to teach the boy how to kill the killer.
  4. Offer to give the boy the equipment to kill the killer.
  5. Offer to both teach and give equipment to the boy.
  6. Do not offer anything.
The boy's heavy tone is touching. You decide to ask him his name. "What do they call you?" you ask, putting the burger into the microwave, as you don't have a grill.

"I'm... Shinrei." You raise an eyebrow at the sentence he uttered. Shinrei was far from a human name, but then again, who knows what customs rule this planet? Culture shock! "They call me The Pimp, but you can call me The Crack Lord," you reply and offer a handshake. He accepts and shakes your hand in a very meek way, considering that his hand is thrice smaller than yours in the power-armor.

As you shake his hand, your eyes happen to spy upon the obscure shadows of the hood he is wearing. The boy had... pointy ears. So, he's an Eldar... that explains the name. Interesting, though. How did aliens even get on this planet? Wasn't this a Feral World? Whatever. Speaking of which, he is wearing surprising amounts of clothing taking under circumstance the fact that 52% of the planet you're on is a scorching desert. At least your power-armor has cooling systems, but he has a thick layer of well-woven, light blue robes and a hood over his head.

You walk back to the kitchen and return with a poor-quality plate your servitor jury-rigged from ceramic pieces and stuck together with a welder. You place it on the table next to him while his blue, patient eyes stare at you with obvious concern. Honestly, you don't blame him. You admit you look like a rejected concept for a horror movie.

You sit down opposite of him.
  1. "So, Shinrei. How's it feel to be a filthy fucking alien?"
  2. "So, Shinrei. You aren't exactly human, are you?"
  3. "We'll get vengeance for your parents kiddo."
  4. Stay silent.
  5. Stay silent and watch him in a very creepy way.
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

"Well, I..." the boy looks up to meet your gaze but is instantly frightened by the mask of demonic flesh on your helmet. "I ran away... a man killed my parents and..." A pair of tears went down the boys' cheeks. You rolled your eyes around under your helmet. "I just ran... I was hoping he wouldn't get me. I walked through the desert for six days until I found you."
  1. Offer to hunt down the killer later.
  2. Offer to hunt down the killer with the boy's help later.
  3. Offer to teach the boy how to kill the killer.
  4. Offer to give the boy the equipment to kill the killer.
  5. Offer to both teach and give equipment to the boy.
  6. Do not offer anything.
The boy's heavy tone is touching. You decide to ask him his name. "What do they call you?" you ask, putting the burger into the microwave, as you don't have a grill.

"I'm... Shinrei." You raise an eyebrow at the sentence he uttered. Shinrei was far from a human name, but then again, who knows what customs rule this planet? Culture shock! "They call me The Pimp, but you can call me The Crack Lord," you reply and offer a handshake. He accepts and shakes your hand in a very meek way, considering that his hand is thrice smaller than yours in the power-armor.

As you shake his hand, your eyes happen to spy upon the obscure shadows of the hood he is wearing. The boy had... pointy ears. So, he's an Eldar... that explains the name. Interesting, though. How did aliens even get on this planet? Wasn't this a Feral World? Whatever. Speaking of which, he is wearing surprising amounts of clothing taking under circumstance the fact that 52% of the planet you're on is a scorching desert. At least your power-armor has cooling systems, but he has a thick layer of well-woven, light blue robes and a hood over his head.

You walk back to the kitchen and return with a poor-quality plate your servitor jury-rigged from ceramic pieces and stuck together with a welder. You place it on the table next to him while his blue, patient eyes stare at you with obvious concern. Honestly, you don't blame him. You admit you look like a rejected concept for a horror movie.

You sit down opposite of him.
  1. "So, Shinrei. How's it feel to be a filthy fucking alien?"
  2. "So, Shinrei. You aren't exactly human, are you?"
  3. "We'll get vengeance for your parents kiddo."
  4. Stay silent.
  5. Stay silent and watch him in a very creepy way.
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

Action - Write in: Teach him how to kill a man with his thumb.
Dialogue: 2

"Say," you suddenly begin as Shinrei bites into the burger. "Do you yearn for vengeance? Do you want to avenge your parents? I'm curious."

The boy looks up at you, somewhat... scared. "I... I don't know..."

"You're telling me you don't want to?" you ask, almost manipulating him and leading him in the direction you think he should go. "If you want, I can show you how to kill. I used to be a space marine. I can kill a man with my thumb alone," you decided to point out the oddly specific detail for no reason.

"I... don't know..."
  1. Try to persuade him. (persuasion, medium difficulty.)
  2. Use a Suggestion spell to strengthen the subconscious psychological desire to take vengeance in his mind. (-500 prana.)
  3. Write-in. (Note: Only write in ideas to convince him.)
  4. Don't force him into it.
He continues eating the burger, then you realize. "Wait, you were six days out in the desert? Kid, you must be out of fluids." You realize he probably cried up until halfway through his journey at the loss of his parents. Then you realize where your thoughts took you and you can't help it but roll your eyes at your own cognitive dissonance and asinine tomfoolery. "Let me get you cup of water."

You walk to the kitchen. Your servitors also collect water droplets from the nearby oasis, roughly 500 meters south from your location. This ensures you always have enough liquids. Besides, it's not like you eat or drink that often. Being an ex-space marine has its perks. Your power armor's backpack has storage boxes for nutrients, water, and oxygen that pump said things directly into your veins. You could literally stop inhaling air and still survive thanks to the emergency oxygen supply registering your brain's lowered functions as the direct result of the lack of oxygen. You only eat for the pleasure of it and do it rather scarcely anyway.

Either way, you pour the kid a cup of water.
  1. Spice it with cocaine, to "help" him in thinking about your offer.
  2. Leave it normal.
"So, Shinrei, you aren't exactly human?" you ask the boy as you return and lay the cup on the table, next to him.

"Y-Yeah... I'm an eldar. You saw the ears, didn't you? he asks. You nod in response.

Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

Persuasion: 1

Water: 2

We are the nicest, and manipulative, pimp marine in the whole universe!

"Say," you suddenly begin as Shinrei bites into the burger. "Do you yearn for vengeance? Do you want to avenge your parents? I'm curious."

The boy looks up at you, somewhat... scared. "I... I don't know..."

"You're telling me you don't want to?" you ask, almost manipulating him and leading him in the direction you think he should go. "If you want, I can show you how to kill. I used to be a space marine. I can kill a man with my thumb alone," you decided to point out the oddly specific detail for no reason.

"I... don't know..."
  1. Try to persuade him. (persuasion, medium difficulty.)
  2. Use a Suggestion spell to strengthen the subconscious psychological desire to take vengeance in his mind. (-500 prana.)
  3. Write-in. (Note: Only write in ideas to convince him.)
  4. Don't force him into it.
He continues eating the burger, then you realize. "Wait, you were six days out in the desert? Kid, you must be out of fluids." You realize he probably cried up until halfway through his journey at the loss of his parents. Then you realize where your thoughts took you and you can't help it but roll your eyes at your own cognitive dissonance and asinine tomfoolery. "Let me get you cup of water."

You walk to the kitchen. Your servitors also collect water droplets from the nearby oasis, roughly 500 meters south from your location. This ensures you always have enough liquids. Besides, it's not like you eat or drink that often. Being an ex-space marine has its perks. Your power armor's backpack has storage boxes for nutrients, water, and oxygen that pump said things directly into your veins. You could literally stop inhaling air and still survive thanks to the emergency oxygen supply registering your brain's lowered functions as the direct result of the lack of oxygen. You only eat for the pleasure of it and do it rather scarcely anyway.

Either way, you pour the kid a cup of water.
  1. Spice it with cocaine, to "help" him in thinking about your offer.
  2. Leave it normal.
"So, Shinrei, you aren't exactly human?" you ask the boy as you return and lay the cup on the table, next to him.

"Y-Yeah... I'm an eldar. You saw the ears, didn't you? he asks. You nod in response.

Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

-3: Write-in = "What if your parents knew you didn't want to avenge them?"

(Since Gabriel gave a fairly good write-in, I'll lower the roll's difficulty to 4. Aaaand... the outcome is 6.)

"What if your parents knew you didn't want to avenge them?" Your attempt at subterfuge was truly Luciferian. You felt like a devil in human skin as you threw the convincing argument at the youthful mind of the alien boy before you, like a grenade thrown in through the small open window of a tank.

"Fine!" he says. "I'll accept your offer. Show me..." You smile under your helmet. Yet another fool swayed by the warmth of your voice... yes, that was meta-sarcasm.

[Training Montage]

Just picture the hut in the middle of the desert with the kid being given a poor-quality jury-rigged gun and shooting bottles, running circles around the desert, tying ropes to rocks and the other end to his own neck and walking and stuff like that. General fitness and weapon training and you showing him how to fix gear and use his eldar psychic potential.

[End Training Montage]
[21 Days Later...]

"You are..."

You throw a barrage of punches that the now-shirtless, sweating boy blocks with white carapace gloves on his hands, just about managing to absorb the kinetic force without damage. "ready," you finish your sentence.

The two of you bow to each other. You feel like a proper mentor. Like the Great Juju up the mountain. "So, what will you do now?"

"I will go find the man who killed my parents... but... do you have any idea where he might be, sensei?" Shinrei asks. You ponder the question, bringing your finger to your armor-clad chin. "Hmmm, he's probably a bounty hunter. Aliens are widely hated on human worlds. I wouldn't be surprised if you found him in any tavern or black market on the planet, kid."
  1. Offer to come with him and hunt him down to make him even more indebted to you.
  2. Remind him he owes you a favor and say your goodbyes.
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

(Since Gabriel gave a fairly good write-in, I'll lower the roll's difficulty to 4. Aaaand... the outcome is 6.)

"What if your parents knew you didn't want to avenge them?" Your attempt at subterfuge was truly Luciferian. You felt like a devil in human skin as you threw the convincing argument at the youthful mind of the alien boy before you, like a grenade thrown in through the small open window of a tank.

"Fine!" he says. "I'll accept your offer. Show me..." You smile under your helmet. Yet another fool swayed by the warmth of your voice... yes, that was meta-sarcasm.

[Training Montage]

Just picture the hut in the middle of the desert with the kid being given a poor-quality jury-rigged gun and shooting bottles, running circles around the desert, tying ropes to rocks and the other end to his own neck and walking and stuff like that. General fitness and weapon training and you showing him how to fix gear and use his eldar psychic potential.

[End Training Montage]
[21 Days Later...]

"You are..."

You throw a barrage of punches that the now-shirtless, sweating boy blocks with white carapace gloves on his hands, just about managing to absorb the kinetic force without damage. "ready," you finish your sentence.

The two of you bow to each other. You feel like a proper mentor. Like the Great Juju up the mountain. "So, what will you do now?"

"I will go find the man who killed my parents... but... do you have any idea where he might be, sensei?" Shinrei asks. You ponder the question, bringing your finger to your armor-clad chin. "Hmmm, he's probably a bounty hunter. Aliens are widely hated on human worlds. I wouldn't be surprised if you found him in any tavern or black market on the planet, kid."
  1. Offer to come with him and hunt him down to make him even more indebted to you.
  2. Remind him he owes you a favor and say your goodbyes.
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

"I will help you," you offer. "If you go alone, even you can't stand against a bounty hunter. Let's get into the Thunderhawk."

The two of you proceed into the space vessel and fly over the desert. The boy gives you the direction to where his house was. The two of you arrive after several hours. He really WAS walking for the desert for days.

You land near the burnt down desert house. As the landing pad opens up, a characteristic hiss of steam pouring in from the sides can be heard. You walk out with your chainsword in one hand and pimp-staff in the other. You make only several steps out of the vehicle to take a few concerned looks to your left and right. Several destroyed robots and probes, the latter being of possibly alien origin. The boy gives them a melancholic look, signifying that these belonged to his family.

That's right. They were aliens. They don't use servitors. You walk forward until, after a few seconds, you arrive at the house. It was built out of brick, sandstone and several occasional planks. Huh, there are trees on this planet? You learn new things every day. Even though you were here for a year, you hadn't seen a single tree for all this time. How curious.

You push apart the cloth that covers the entrance and walk inside. Numerous blown out candles indicate the place had been abandoned for a while. You can't see shit.
  1. Use a D-rank Fire spell to light all of the candles in a cool, supernatural way. (-50 prana)
  2. Use the lame flashlight on the side of your helmet.
  3. Use noctovision in your helmet to see what's going on.
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:
Fuel: 77%

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

You flick your wrist whilst clicking your finger. As the gesture played out, all lights in the room lightened up at the same time. As the vile energies of the supernal realms bled into the materium while you performed the spell, a faint breeze filled the area, lightly moving cloth and other set pieces of the environment and giving an overall unsettling feeling.

You look forward and see two, adult, charred corpses in the middle of the room. They are burnt black. Totally crispy. You can't tell which one is Shinrei's mother and which one is the father, but you'd prefer not to guess. The sight is fairly gruesome even by your standards. The stench of burnt blood permeates the air, although the filter in your helmet prevented it from halting you. You sigh deeply and walk outside, patting the shocked Shinrei on the shoulder. "I'll wait outside."

You indeed wait outside. After roughly twenty or so minutes, Shinrei made his goodbyes with his parents and buried them. The two of you proceeded to douse the building in promethium and set it aflame with a candle. He wanted to get rid of the bad memory. Either way, you did find a clue. The way his parents were burnt suggests that they were killed using a plasma-based weapon -- probably one loaded with a hydrogen tank. Only plasma scolds flesh like that. You've seen your share of fire back in the day and you know that no flamer, not even one loaded with phospex can do that kind of damage. Your guess is that the parents, who, like all eldar, were psychic, erected a shield around themselves. The plasma managed to pierce it and seethe through, frying the both of them together evenly and nicely, like a burger in a microwave.

You go back to the thunderhawk and have it make a simple calculation. Assume the bounty hunter moved on foot. If Shinrei got to you in 6 days and you trained him for 21, then... there are 15 cities in the walking range of 27 days. Besides, you don't have the fuel for that kind of travel. You add in another tag to the search and have the database search for cities with registered hitmen and bounty hunters. Now, this narrowed the search to three. You don't have much fuel, you need to take your pick. It seems the most advantageous place to go to is Moz Esurik, not that far away. You do need to mind the fuel though, since it will take a lot to return back home (at least 33%,) and it takes time to refuel.
  1. Go to Moz Esurik. (-21% fuel.)
  2. Go to Ghara. (-45% fuel.)
  3. Go to Shecusa. (-51% fuel.)
  4. Go home. (-33% fuel.)
Stat-Screen:
Ship Status:
Fuel: 77%

Relationships:

Statistics:

Inventory:

D-64 Storm Bolter

Mark VI. Chainsword

Fuel Tank

120 Bolts (Ammo)

Pimp-Staff

Fanoros Fictionomicon

11kg of Cocaine

Plasma Pistol

Frag Grenades (2)

Krak Grenades (2)

Prana: 1450/1500
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back