• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern you and me (ignore post count)

justaweirdo

Just a Weirdo
Hello, just a few things before I get into the ideas I want to roleplay.

My name is Mica and I'm just a 23 year old girl who enjoys a good roleplay. I do work two jobs and go to school, so my schedule is a bit busy. I would prefer to roleplay in pms, it's easier to keep track for me. I can't promise a reply every day, but I will reply at least once-twice a week. Honestly depends on the day if I can reply a few times, or if it's just once-twice a week. So if you're not okay with that, then I apologize.

Rules;

-I am 23, would prefer a partner who is more mature simply because I feel uncomfortable.
- I prefer paragraphs (1-4). I don't like novels nor one-liners. But I also believe in quality over quantity. I don't care if you give me one paragraph or four. I will try to match what is given to me.
- I don't like chatspeak or text talk. Proper grammar only please. Unless our characters are actually texting then that's fine.
-I only have one limit (and it honestly depends), I prefer we fade to black (sometimes I will ignore this, depending on my mood). If you have any limits please let me know beforehand! Or if you have any trigger warnings, please let me know. I do not have any, but I don't want to make any one uncomfortable.
- If the roleplay gets boring please let me know! I will work with you to make it better. Or if you just don't wanna roleplay anymore let me know. I don't mind. I totally understand.
- Not really a rule, but I do like talking ooc, I love making friends. So if you're comfortable with talking, feel free to start a conversation with me! (:
- I am not always active. I promise a reply at least 1-2 times a week. I do work two jobs (40-60 hours a week) and I am in college as well. So I won't always be on. If I've forgotten to reply please just nicely send me another pm or quote me or something. Sometimes I read it, get distracted and forget that I didn't reply! Be patient with me!
- I will do f//, m/f and m//. You let me know what you're comfortable with!

Genres;

Fandoms~

Fruits Basket
Rocket Power

Modern
~

High School
College
Family**
Roommates
Arranged Marriage
Online-friendships/Relationships Meeting

Pairings~

Best friend x Best friend's Sibling
Teacher x Student
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy
Step-Siblings
Best friend x Best friend's Ex
Country Girl/Boy x City Boy/Girl
Online Relationship** (maybe one is a catfish?)

please suggest pairings c:

** = current craving at moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back