• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yolkfolk's Search 🎇

Yolkfolk

Hello! As you can see my name is Yolkfolk and I'm looking for a partner! I'm fairly open, I have preferences, but very few standards. I'm up for any genre or pairing.
-
No one liners please! I require at least some detail to get by. I normally write 1-3 lengthy paragraphs, but if your style is different I will try my best to match it!
-
I'm fairly active, and can respond multiple times a day. It would be nice to have another partner who's fairly active, but I'd still be open to roleplaying with anyone as long as you tell me ahead of time how often you respond. It doesn't matter how long it takes.
-
I would prefer not to be ghosted at the moment. I get it, life happens and sometimes things fall static. It happens to the best of us. However, if it's avoidable I'd prefer you tell me ahead of time what issues your having and what we can do to fix them. If you'd rather just drop the roleplay, don't be afraid to tell me either! I however, will not ghost you, if it takes me a while to respond give me a poke. I probably got sidetracked and didn't mean to.
-
I normally don't do fandom based roleplays. I like creating and writing original plots.
-
Communicate with me if possible! I like to discuss what to do with the roleplay so that both parties are having as much fun as possible. If this however makes you uncomfortable/nervous, I will try to keep discussion to a minimum.
-
I normally prefer to double just because I find having just one character to be boring and unrealistic. Having one singular platonic/romantic/rival relationship with one singular character can get pretty static. Which is why side characters and secondary characters feel important. However, if we have decent side characters and the plot is good enough I could probably go singular. I also play both genders! So whatever role to what plot/plots we plan is fine.
-
I don't have any plots written but I have a few ideas I'd be willing to discuss and build on.
:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back