yo

Coy

introductions are not my strong suit. probably doesn't help i'm tired, lol.

that said, i've been roleplaying for...well, longer than i've been around on this site. rp-wise i enjoy writing original characters, and i prefer modern settings. (i have a weakness for superpowers in particular, but i'm open to other things.)

i'll probably be pretty sporadic on here, just because of my general schedule, but hey...you never know.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

introductions are not my strong suit. probably doesn't help i'm tired, lol.

that said, i've been roleplaying for...well, longer than i've been around on this site. rp-wise i enjoy writing original characters, and i prefer modern settings. (i have a weakness for superpowers in particular, but i'm open to other things.)

i'll probably be pretty sporadic on here, just because of my general schedule, but hey...you never know.

Did you say

SUPERPOWERS?!??!?! :D

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

ended up falling asleep yesterday but:

silk silk - hey, you've got a pretty neat username. thanks for the welcome!
cumbernickle cumbernickle - thank you for the welcome - so far, so good. also your profile picture's great
The Mechanist The Mechanist & T Tove & PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - thank you all for the welcomes, it's appreciated
D duegxybus - that i did, that i did
Yoshiro_Tozawa Yoshiro_Tozawa - hey, thanks for the welcome. nice to meet another newbie like myself lol

you guys sure know how to make people feel welcome here, aha

Last edited:
ended up falling asleep yesterday but:

silk silk - hey, you've got a pretty neat username. thanks for the welcome!
cumbernickle cumbernickle - thank you for the welcome - so far, so good. also your profile picture's great
The Mechanist The Mechanist & T Tove & PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - thank you all for the welcomes, it's appreciated
D duegxybus - that i did, that i did
Yoshiro_Tozawa Yoshiro_Tozawa - hey, thanks for the welcome. nice to meet another newbie like myself lol

you guys sure know how to make people feel welcome here, aha
RpN's full of welcoming people, so welcome! Hope you find yourself at home here!

aw hey, thanks for your welcome! it's nice to meet yet another welcoming person, lol; looking forward to getting settled here for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back