Yo!

Christine Palmer

Renowned Surgeon
Hello all! I'm Christine. If you are just as avid of a fan as I am, you'll recognize the username as the name of the surgeon from Doctor Strange. I'm a huuuuge nerd when it comes to the MCU, and I just got done watching Doctor Strange. I also have a big love for female characters and giving them the attention they deserve. 

When I'm not roleplaying, I'm on working, doing homework, or watching Netflix. I'm in the process of watching like...five? shows at the moment. I'm splitting like three with my mom and working on two by myself. I don't know why I hate myself so much lolol. I'm a pretty laid-back person and love chatting with my partners. 

I had a friend suggest this to me after he retired from here, so I'm very excited to start roleplaying with a new potential pool of partners! (Alliteration much?) If you're literate and are looking for a MCU roleplay, please message me or quote me on here. I will be posting an official thread somewhere when I can learn the flow of this place. 

Hello friend! Welcome to RPN! I am the mechanist! scourge...I..I mean hero of the commonwealth! There tons of rp's here for you to choose, in fact I actually know someone who would be interested in your rp preferences! ^-^ I'll quickly tag them in soon, oh! We have cookies and punch on the table! Made by my robots! ^-^

Welcome to RPN! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone here who would be interested in RPing MCU. Until then, roleplay, explore the site, and maybe, just maybe, have fun.

Welcome to RPN! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone here who would be interested in RPing MCU. Until then, roleplay, explore the site, and maybe, just maybe, have fun.

What is this thing you call "fun"? d:

Thank you, though! I sure hope I'll find someone

Hello friend! Welcome to RPN! I am the mechanist! scourge...I..I mean hero of the commonwealth! There tons of rp's here for you to choose, in fact I actually know someone who would be interested in your rp preferences! ^-^ I'll quickly tag them in soon, oh! We have cookies and punch on the table! Made by my robots! ^-^

Baha, yep, I am a Marvel nut, not much of a DC. If I find my fill of MCU roleplays, I'd think about taking on DC ones.

Thanks! I do appreciate the thought, though c:

21841_hello-tv.gif

Welcome to RPNATION! I hope you enjoy it here. 

Sorry for all the coding stuff. I just wanted a reason to code.

Here have a gif!

tenor (1).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Also a big fan of Doctor Strange movie. That movie has to be in my top 3 best Marvel movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back