• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yo! Like Deidara? [Naruto, 18+]

useless

✰ 愚か者
dLdYA4f.jpg

Heads up: 18+ Due to potentially offensive language to come! Not just in this thread, but in general. Also, you're welcome for the sexy at drop above. (;
Okay so Deidara is my man right now, aight? I’m literally dying to play as the brat, and would probably love you forever if you were to let me play as him against you. I’m only really interested in playing as him in a MxM relationship, and I don’t double or do canon x oc relationships, ya hear? I’m craving some good ol’ canon x canon goodness, with me as Deidara and you as… whatever bro you feel up to playing? Like seriously I’d be game for some random/weird pairs, ok?
I FUCKIN’ LOVE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SHIT. Wanna do some modern gang stuff? Sweet! Wanna discuss a crossover of some kind? Maybe! I just want to play as the dick known as Deidara, ‘kay?
Send me a message if you’re interested in fleshing something out with me! I’m a nice person, and love brainstorming! DO NOT come to me asking what I ‘have in mind’. I have nothing ‘in mind’. All I have ‘IN MIND’ is my BURNING DESIRE TO WRITE AS PRECIOUS DEIDARA.
xoxo

Last edited:
Dude are you for real because like I'd be down to do an AU. However, would you be all good if I played Haku from like the first freaking plot arc of the entire series? If not, let me know, there's tons of characters and I could definitely find someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back