• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yin Yang: Forbidden Love

Mena

Noming on Treats

Story: On this planet, there exist 4 different species; Humans, Dragons, Mon, and Yume. Outside this planet exist only space, as from it orbiting its sun; its the only planet that host species in its galaxy. Many dangerous animals, as from the dragons, exist on this planet; each with its own personality and weaknesses. Some don't attack until you attack first, others lurk in the shadows, waiting for the right moments to strike. Aside from the dangers of the wild life on this planet, these 4 races are at odds with each other. A prince from the Yume race has gone missing and they blame the dragons, meanwhile a princess from the human race has gone missing and they blame the Mons. Tensions are higher than ever as people begin to gear up for war, for an all out assault to find their prince and princesses.

Unknown to the kingdoms of these races, an evil organization named Black Fang, is rising in order to destroy all of their kingdoms and build one of their own. The Black Fang has managed to capture one of the two missing royalty, the prince; and is now searching for a way to capture the princess. Now it's your turn, whose side will you pick, the humans, Yume, Dragons, Mon or side with the Black Fang?

I've been awaiting for a chance to play an "evil" character for a while...

If this does go forth, I would love to partake in it, if possible.

Mine said:
I've been awaiting for a chance to play an "evil" character for a while...
If this does go forth, I would love to partake in it, if possible.
Sure ^^

This sounds pretty interesting, particularly the plot. Don't know if I'm certainly going to join yet or not, but I like this so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back