• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Micky looks around with his tray to the sound of the voice

"Yo,what's up"he says walking over to the dark and brutal looking guy

"What's your name there big guy"

@akumashioni

"Well I'm pretty sure he died when I punched him earlier beats the hell outta me how he's walking around still"he sits down at the table,his plate has pizza wings and some sushi

"Soooo what are you guys powers?"

He asks curiosily

@akumashioni @Phadia @Eraticwanderer

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking his food Hiroshi sat down at the far end of the table, closest to the door yet in a place where he could see the entire room. His job as a Kannushi meant that he was of tin exercising evil spirits and Oni. Such beings love to strike when they think one is vulnerable so Hiroshi developed the habit of keeping his eye on as much of as area as possible as any given time. Once he was content that it was alright Hiroshi put his hands together and gave a small prayer to the Kami of his homeland and allowed any Kami who wished to to partake of his meal. The major Kami like Amatoratsu, Sussanoo, and Raijin took the tribute with pleasure. Parts of his plate flared up in flame as a Kami took his food. In the end the ridiculous amount of food he had gotten had shrunk to barely what some would consider a meal. Still Hiroshi used his chopsticks and began picking apart his meal.

"Wait... You punched that guy..? And he died..? Oh that's freakin brutal.."

Nathan claps Mickey on his back, saying "my power is DEATHMETAL!" @Alphaius

Micky smiles he's never had anyone compliment him on his punch before

"Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever punched has died"he says eating a sushi roll he watches the guy across the room as his plate spawns a flame and thinks

(Holy crap this school is gonna be awsome)

@akumashioni @SleepyBuddha

Nathan looks Mickey up and down before mentally classing him as an ally. Maybe even a friend? "Ugh, totally not metal.." He says out loud. @Alphaius

Colette grabbed a mountain of food, before spotting Nathan, Hiroshi, and Micky at a table. "Hey guys!" She called, waving with her free hand. She then hurried over and took a seat next to them. "Your power is pretty insane!" she said, smiling at Micky as if having forgotten what had happened earlier. "So who else is totally excited to be here?" she asked, between mouthfuls of food. "I didn't really wanna come at first, but my mom made me come when I exploded our house, you know? Like, the whole thing just.... BOOM!" (Yes, I worded that sentence wrong on purpose. :P )

@Alphaius

@SleepyBuddha

@akumashioni

Nathan is visibly offput by the girls rambling, and gets more and more pissed as she continues until screaming "OH MY GOOOOOOD!" He screams, Turning to her, "SHUT UP!" "No one is excited, no one is happy, we're ALL gonna die!" @Alphaius @Phadia

Colette keeps on smiling and rambling, totally uneffected by Nathan's yelling. "Yeah, I kinda just have that effect. Flames pop out of my hands randomly. This one hit a gas cannister in the garage." She paused to shovel in some more food, then continued. "But it's all good! My mom and dad are super cool that way. They totally didn't even mind!"

@Alphaius

@akumashioni

(Loving this RP, so far! Super fun! Thanks everyone, but I'm logging off for the night. I stayed up nearly three hours late... again. :o I'll be on tomorrow, though.)

"He does have a point"Micky says taking a bite of pizza

"The school representatives came and got me after my third self defense case"he says matter of factly

@Phadia

@akumashioni

Nurse Runo knocks on Jin's door

"We've had our first fatality,single punch,shattered every bone down to the shoulder blades and completely destroyed the brain"she says in an excited voice

Jin doesn't seem to flinch

"His body was devoid of Ki as well"she says checking her chart

"And there was no residual Ki left from the assailant"

This catches his interest

"It would take well over 10000psi to do that"Jin says calmly "you mean to tell me that this was done with no Ki at all"

"None sir"she echoes "and with little effort" she says

"Interesting,keep an eye on him I want his to be trained quickly,keep me posted on his progress"he gives the orders in a monotonous voice

"This may prove to be an interesting year"he chuckles to himself

@all

Nathan finishes his meal and stands abruptly,

"Later Mickey.." He growls @Alphaius

flipping a table with two kids sitting at it.

Nathan gets to his dorm and immediately passes out.

(Goodnight everyone, can't wait to hop back in tomorrow) @whoevercareswhatever

After Nathan flips the table Micky can't help but laugh

Sure the guy was asshole but he knew what he was about and Micky could respect that so long as he wasn't that way with his friends

He rises himself "goodnight Colette"he says rising and heading off to bed

Tomorrow is gonna be great he thinks

(Goodnight all you guys you rock)

@all

Sighing, a black haired beauty walks around campus. She stops feeling lost. "Geez this place is something out of a fairy tale." Jacey Reyes is her name. She carried a thick Hispanic accent when she spoke. She looked intimidating like a misfit with those tattoos on her arms. Currently she wore a black sleeveless hoodie, some shorts, stockings and high boots that went up to her knees. She wore gloves but were actually gauntlets. The gauntlets helped her restrain her strength. Her brother created it for her. If she ever went to far it would literally sting her arm unless she adjusted the switch. Jacey continues her stroll until she finds herself in the lobby. She looks around holding her messenger bag. She mutters curses in Spanish. In her bag was something moving. She opens her bag to reveal a rabbit. "Stay put damn it. I'm not even sure I can have you here."

@Alphaius

Micky walks around the corner coming from the cafeteria he looks bored and not at all tired despite the long flight and full belly he was too excited to sleep...or to find the stairwell to the dormitory for that matter

Though he figured it wouldn't matter either way.too much had already happened in one day.finding out there were others like him,killing a man only for him to walk not even an hour later,making a friend because of it it was all to much

As he reaches the court yard he sees another new face.and what a face it was.

"Hey you still got your bags haven't been to the dorm yet huh?"he asks sliding down the banister as he lands he silently congratulates himself

(Oh yeah that was smooooooth)though normally said with sarcasm this wasn't one of those times

@XXXIwolf

Startled, Jacey quickly shuts her bag and turns to the fellow. She stares at him for the longest surprised. Her piercing Violet eyes filled with confusion before taking a step back at how close he got. It was rare that men approached her. Mostly because they knew what she was capable of. Shaking her head and snaping back to reality, Jacey gives a grunt in reaponse and stays silent for the longest. Her plump lips finally opened to speak, "Yeah I'm new here. Not sure where the girls dormitry is. I've been walking for quite awhile. She fixes her composure and sort of gives the blonde a calm yet intimidating look. Not meaning to. It was just a habbit.

@Alphaius

After what seemed like hours of running Mako finally found the cafeteria that was full of the other students he followed the line as he grabbed his food and sat at am empty table afraid to speak to the other students.

@Anyone. (Anyone want in)

Flint grabs his good and decides to to sit next to the guy that looks lonely and not any of the crowded tables.he sits."hey wassup man my name is Jason" he starts eating while waiting for a response @wiigamechamp

Jason nods while eating and gulps down the food."cool man so forgive me for being blunt,but what's your power dude." He stares at him with curiosity trying to figure out his power just by looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back