• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Jason watches the scene and decides it's best to try to keep the little girl safe."maybe you shouldn't be this close to the action cmon back over here with me and my friend @Phadia

David's eyes widen in shock as the man's neck snaps and Mickey rushes to him cussing under his breath. He takes a step back and thinks "What the hell. He...he didn't even put energy into that punch. It just..." He smiles unconsciously a bit at the mystery but it fades as the blood continues to pool. @Alphaius

Nathan smiles sinisterly as he watches them writhe in agony, enjoying his handiwork.

"Come back when you have some real power ya f*#@in dildo's." @Alphaius

Colette backed away, her eyes wide with terror. Then she heard Jason and turned to see him. "Uh... Okay!" Her smile returned as quickly as it had gone. Dammit, Colette! You're making a fool of yourself.

@Aaron775

@Alphaius

Almost as if on que two men run in holding a stretcher they are massively buff and look like twins they load the body on to the stretcher without a word

(The guy stopped twitching)

And carry him away chanting

"One,two,one,two"

Leaving Micky sitting traumatized in the guys blood.

@Phadia @Eraticwanderer @Aaron775

These same men rush into the training room but there are three pairs,all of the same guys

They do the same pausing briefly to say to Nathan "nicely done boy"

@akumashioni

Jason looks on and turns to Colette."that was some crazy shit right?,i thought you'd get hurt if you stayed over there." He looks at her with a smile and then looks at Hiroshima."this is my Japanese friend"

"Whatever.." He grumbles as the men carry the bleeding kids away.

He turns, grabbing his stuff, and heads back outside.

"This place is lame.." @Alphaius

Colette shoved her hand at Hiroshi with a huge grin. "I'm Colette!" she announced, "Nice to meet you!" Then she heard the loud-speaker booming. "Dinner?! YES!" Without even so much as a goodbye, she whipped around and began speeding towards the dining hall. "Let's eat!"

@SleepyBuddha

@Aaron775

Joe leisurely jogs at mach 3 appearing at the dining hall almost instantaneously. He gets in line for food, looking over the various assortment of gourmet choices.

Then Colette stopped in her tracks, staring at Nathan for a moment. "Finally! Someone who likes food as much as me! C'mon, dude! I think it's over here!"

@akumashioni

Walking into the academy Mako heard the announcement with delight. "Dinner already? I must be late." He said as he walked down the hallways. A few minutes walking threw the hallways Mako was totally lost. "Where the hell do i go?" He asked himself as he stopped and looked around

Jason looks at her run off and laughs and starts walking to the dining room hall."I hope they have good food because I haven't eaten all day" he said to himself

Hiroshi cringed at the sound of the man's scream and simply bowed to the girl in response to his being mentioned. He didn't like crowds because of all the noise. It ended up giving him a headache which usually ended with him acting impulsively. Trying to keep himself in check Hiroshi breathed deeply and held his tongue, waiting the the screaming man to find what he wanted. Seeing the girl leave Hiroshi mad this way to the dining area with no real rush. He didn't know what the food was so no point getting excited over it.

Arriving in the dinning hall you would see a massive international spread easily costing in the tens of thousands of dollars

The dining hall itself is extensive and elegant built out of glorious white marble columns and golden chandeliers that cast light onto a sparkling black all of the furniture is black and silver and also very expensive looking

And standing In line is the man Micky had just killed seemingly unharmed?!?

@all

As Hiroshi walked in he took a moment to appreciate the room itself. It was certainly an extravagant room to be sure. As Hiroshi scanned the room he saw the man that he had seen, or at least thought he had seen, being killed by the loud student earlier. Did they have some sort of resuscitation magic or technology?

While he pondered this Hiroshi filed into the line and picked out an assortment of seafood. Squid, various fish, shrimp, etc.

"Thanks?i guess"he says rising slowly and trudging to the cafeteria

When he sees the man he had killed earlier he scratches his head "what tha"

His entire demeanor seems to change and he's back to his happy self

He bounds over to the guy

"Hey I knew you had some kind of power"Micky says smiling

But the guy just turns around horrified

"Look man I'm sorry about earlier"he says and literally sprints away with his food

Leaving Micky standing in the line

"Um...ok right well have a nice day"

He says weakly as he gets his food

@the dinning hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back