• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yet another zombie roleplay?

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
*Deep Breath* Okay,

so here we go. Since my time on this website I have had two apocolypse roleplays, both of which were quite successful, but of course they died out.

So, I'm in the mood

to do another one, but before I do i'd love to be insured that at least a few people will be in it. ^.^ so.... who's up for it?? Any questions, comments, concerns, and "IM SO IN"s will be accepted and replied to happily! Thanks! - Taco

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]I might be in, I guess I want to hear a bit more of details first x3

[/QUOTE]
When the threads up, i'm gonna make sure to include all the details ^.^ just didn't feel like typing them all up until i'm sure some people will be participating xD

Lonelytaco said:
When the threads up, i'm gonna make sure to include all the details ^.^ just didn't feel like typing them all up until i'm sure some people will be participating xD
Alright thanks, see if you can PM me the thread so I can look at it later.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Alright thanks, see if you can PM me the thread so I can look at it later.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty ^.^

[QUOTE="ghoul queen]Can I still join?

[/QUOTE]
OF FRIGGEN COURSE. I'll probably always be accepting unless the rp gets like 20 people in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back