Journal Yesterday I was called the worst sister ever.

peaches

major cute
Most of the things I say are depressing, I know. My whole life is a ball of depression.

I haven't talked to my mom or my siblings in months. They didn't bother to call or come to my high school graduation, or even send a text saying literally anything. My mother moved and didn't even bother to tell me her new address. I guess you could say I was a little upset. I almost burst into tears during graduation looking around for my family and finding nobody.

A few days ago, I finally got in touch with one of my older sisters who gave me my mom's cell phone number and I found out the address. I get there, and things are super awkward. Typical mood for people who haven't conversed in months. I'm sitting on the couch, watching as everyone went about their business, and my baby sister, only eight years old, sits at the dining room table and looks straight at me and says: "You're the worst sister."

I was there with my boyfriend, which only made that situation a whole lot more awkward. I'm sure he heard it but didn't think it was a good idea to bring it up. I have dealt with so much in the past few months, and that was just the icing on the cake. First, my family doesn't come to my graduation. I barely scrape by, and then my cat dies from something we still don't know about. My boyfriend and I fought every day, almost ending our five year relationship. That was even more stress, along with the nervousness of starting a new full-time job and balancing everything else out in my life. Weeks later my mom finally texts me back, and I visit just to be insulted. I'm not sure what I did to deserve any of these things that life is throwing on my plate, but I sure as hell know I can't deal with it much longer.

Congratulations on graduating!
That's an accomplishment I certainly haven't matched yet!
High school or college?

i'm really sorry that this has happened to you ):

congratulations on graduating, though.

and even if it doesn't make much sense now, things will get better. it's a cheesy and cliche thing to say, but your time will come. please don't give up no matter how hard things are. you can do it <3

i'm really sorry that this has happened to you ):

congratulations on graduating, though.

and even if it doesn't make much sense now, things will get better. it's a cheesy and cliche thing to say, but your time will come. please don't give up no matter how hard things are. you can do it <3

Thank you very much. I feel so awful because I have RPs that have been waiting for replies for about a month but I never have the energy/motivation nor time to sit down and write back. It really sucks letting people down. I work every day now and I'm so tired all the time.

Congratulations on graduating!
That's an accomplishment I certainly haven't matched yet!
High school or college?

High school! It's a blessing to finally be out of that place. I don't miss it at all. I do plan on going back once the school year starts again and visiting some of my favorite teachers.

Thank you very much. I feel so awful because I have RPs that have been waiting for replies for about a month but I never have the energy/motivation nor time to sit down and write back. It really sucks letting people down. I work every day now and I'm so tired all the time.
don't worry, i feel exactly the same! i don't have the motivation to sit down and write back to my partners but sometimes you need to step up and take some time for your own health. health is more important than roleplaying. (:

don't worry, i feel exactly the same! i don't have the motivation to sit down and write back to my partners but sometimes you need to step up and take some time for your own health. health is more important than roleplaying. (:

You're right, and I do plan on getting back into roleplaying sometime. I just wanted to get a new laptop first, maybe when I get paid Tuesday. The one I have now is so slow and the keys are sticking. It irks me so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back