• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yer a wizard ‘arry

Tolkien-fics

Active RP’er

I’m looking for some people to rp Harry Potter. I have a few rules:

- No Mary Sue oc’s.
- No one liners. I agree quality is better than quantity, but there’s not much I can work with with one line.
- No age gap romances.
- I’m 21, so I prefer to roleplay with someone at least 18 and over.
- OORP communication is just as important! I love plotting things and seeing what we can add to the roleplay.
- Please be as active as you can. I’ll try and let you know when I can’t be on or why I haven’t been active if I go a while without saying something. Please do the same if you can :)
- As you can probably tell, I’m a big fan of doubling up and not keen on canon x canon. Most of the plots are centred around oc x canon.

Without further ado...

Next Gen. Doubling up!

Looking for someone to play:
Draco Malfoy.
I can play: Basically anyone you choose, includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione, Luna, Ginny.
Plot: Adoption. Two babies born days apart to wizarding families in 1999 are adopted. They graduate Hogwarts (or near graduating) when they find out about their true parentage. Two people become friends and go on a journey to find their family.

A second chance. (Canon x oc. No doubling).
Draco Malfoy
Plot: A new employee begins working at the ministry, and Draco is instructed to guide them through the basics. Struggling with his grief of loosing Astoria, and falling for the new person, can he overcome his torment and allow for a second chance at love?

Princess Diaries inspired plot
Looking for someone to play
: Harry Potter or Ginny
I can play: Literally anyone
Plot: OC, the second eldest of Harry and Ginny is in her seventh year at Hogwarts when she finds out she’s in line for the throne and is a princess. At the same time OC #2 finds out they are also in line for the throne in another country. Both have to make a choice: Become the wizarding world ruler, or refuse.

Marauders era

Wizard Royalty. Doubling up!
Regulus or Sirius Black
I can play: James Potter, Remus Lupin, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Andromeda Black, Sirius (if playing Regulus).
Plot: It’s the seventh year at Hogwarts, and two members of the royal wizarding family attend for the year. That’s it. Fluff, angst, all of it.

Arranged Marriage. Doubling up!

Still going with the royalty storyline, only all the characters listed have graduated Hogwarts, and meet the royal MC at the school graduation gathering. They meet who they are chosen to marry.

Golden Trio Era

Lucius Malfoy
I can play: Name them and I’ll do my best :) There’s nobody I’ll refuse.
Plot: A pure blood falls in love, unbeknownst to them they’re love interest is a muggle!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back