• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yeah, I'm Just Slightly Desperate...

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
The desperate search continues... I am still looking for anyone interested in a roleplay regarding The Witcher, specifically the third game Wild Hunt.

Requirements:

• Posting frequently and lengthy, a decent few paragraphs when able.
  • A good grasp on English and grammar
  • OC’s only! Cannon may make their appearance but player characters must remain original.
  • Platonic relationships for the most part. Something may or may not develop, but I don’t want anything predetermined. NPC wise, go nuts. I don’t care.
  • Having knowledge on the game, lore and what not. 
  • Being alright with bending the confines of the game.
  • Able to handle dark situations. This is The Witcher so I suspect you know what you’re getting into.
  • Recomended that you have finished the third game with DLCs and possibly the books but not entirely necessary!

Plot wise I have a few idea that we can build off of but nothing all that developed. If you have anything please don't hesitate to share! ^_^  

I think I fit your requirements reasonably well! Although I must warn you; whilst I have the first book, and the DLCs for the Wild Hunt I've not actually had time to delve into either.

I think I fit your requirements reasonably well! Although I must warn you; whilst I have the first book, and the DLCs for the Wild Hunt I've not actually had time to delve into either.

I'm sure the book knowledge won't be necessary, they just provide interesting background information. As for the DLC, as long as you've finished the main game we can work around spoilers. ^_^  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back