• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi?

Mituna Captor

Just Another Homestucker
Hello, I'm looking for a literate partner who can post 3+ lines every reply. I have a good few ideas for pairings but

fluff only. No sex (That's against site rules) I won't rp incest or torture, not judging if that's your thing but it isn't mine.

(Stars are for the character that I'd prefer to play although if the pairing isn't labeled it means I'll play either. I am open to negotiate though. ^^)

Best friend x Best friend

(You know, the generic best friends that have always loved each other thing.)

Angel x Demon

(Again, pretty generic concept of forbidden love with some added gore if you're up for it.)

*Doctor x Terminally Ill patient

(Feels, that is all.)

*Therapist x Patient

(Patient has something pretty serve wrong with him, but the therapist is a very dedicated man.)

Homeless person x Kind man who takes him in off the streets*

(Pretty much speaks for itself.)

*Waiter x Frequent restaurant goer

(A rich guy with nothing better to waste his time and money on becomes fascinated with a waiter and so returns to the restaurant most nights, ordering something different each time.)

Comment/PM me if you're up for it yo.

Hi there! I saw "Yaoi" and was immediately interested! (Hence why I am here!)

I was interested in the Homeless person x Kind man who takes him in off the streets one, it seems like it could be fun!

I would be up for either a Best friend x Best friend one, an Angel x Demon one, or a Waiter x Frequent restaurant-goer one!

I on the other hand nominate a new item on the menu:

Childhood friends, where they separate with one party being unclear with the reason. The "abandoned" one grows up to be bitter about being close with others. In comes the criminal that "shove him to the side" after a good few years.

One is paranoid, the other is frustrated.

But they learn to work it out, because, with the power of two fujoshi's blessings, the homo will prevail.

Interested?

Vengeance said:
Childhood friends, where they separate with one party being unclear with the reason. The "abandoned" one grows up to be bitter about being close with others. In comes the criminal that "shove him to the side" after a good few years.

But they learn to work it out, because, with the power of two fujoshi's blessings, the homo will prevail.

Interested?
This. xD

Vengeance said:

Interested?
Yes! this sounds awesome! PM me please? (sorry ive been inactive, I've been unable to access the site recently. 

BailyA said:
I saw your picture and in I came! I would love to do a Homestuck pairing?
helLOOOOO fellow homestucker, I'd love to. PM me? again, I apologise for not getting to this sooner as ive been unable to access the site. 

gogojojo331 said:
Hey, I have ideas
Pm me, again. sorry for my inactivity.

I'm up for best friends. I'm still new, so I don't think I can PM yet. So, you'll have to send me a message if you're interested.

SO very interested in the Doctor x Terminally Ill Patient one. Please PM me if you're interested and provide further details.

I-I would like to do best friend x best friend. If that's ok~?

(ŕą‘>á´—<ŕą‘)

[QUOTE="Mituna Captor]Hello, I'm looking for a literate partner who can post 3+ lines every reply. I have a good few ideas for pairings but
fluff only. No sex (That's against site rules) I won't rp incest or torture, not judging if that's your thing but it isn't mine.

(Stars are for the character that I'd prefer to play although if the pairing isn't labeled it means I'll play either. I am open to negotiate though. ^^)

Best friend x Best friend

(You know, the generic best friends that have always loved each other thing.)

Angel x Demon

(Again, pretty generic concept of forbidden love with some added gore if you're up for it.)

*Doctor x Terminally Ill patient

(Feels, that is all.)

*Therapist x Patient

(Patient has something pretty serve wrong with him, but the therapist is a very dedicated man.)

Homeless person x Kind man who takes him in off the streets*

(Pretty much speaks for itself.)

*Waiter x Frequent restaurant goer

(A rich guy with nothing better to waste his time and money on becomes fascinated with a waiter and so returns to the restaurant most nights, ordering something different each time.)

Comment/PM me if you're up for it yo.

[/QUOTE]
Can we do therapist x patient? :)

Hello I saw you were looking for a partner I can definetly go 3 lines probably more I was interested in the

Therapist X patient

Angel X demon

Best friend X best friend

Id like to do Therapist x Patient, can I play a girl with multiple personalities, and anxiety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back