• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaoi Supernatural High: Character Post

Name: Blake Roberts

NN: That Jerk

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Half werewolf/half vampire

Height: 6'6

Weight: 190 lbs

Personality: Smart, jackass, douche, bully, and loner

Bio: Ever since Blake's twin sister was killed by humans when they were 12 he has become the type of guy you don't want to mess with that has a grudge against humans.

Power: Heightened senses, turn into a bat, can turn into a wolf when he wants, can control the weak minded, and super strength.

Extra: Has always lived on his own since his sister died and before that it was just them. Doesn't need to but does drink blood.

terry10.jpg~c200.jpg

jhonatan13.png

f10b6231bb82ef49ddf871e6843ebc35.jpg

The-Black-Wolf.jpg

black_bat_2104x1187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Valshe.full.1266613.jpg
images

Valshe.full.767512.jpg

valshe.png
Hakuseki.600.73467.jpg

tumblr_mdxvjyP0zp1qcixago1_500.png

Valshe.full.1452684.jpg

images
images

Name: Valshe

NN: President

Species: HUMAN

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Perso: Sweet, VERY smart, not afraid to get up in front of people and speak, lonely and sad

Bio: He is the richest boy in the school and the smartest, he is also the student council president and the Head Prefect, so he gets out of ANYTHING that he does. He can get out of class, he can get out of doing tests, he can even tell other kids what to do and they HAVE to listen to him.

Extra: Even though he may seem high and mighty...he is very sad.....people hate him because he is close to the only human in the school. He has even become targets of vampires.

Leonardo.Watch.full.1914093.jpg

Name: Kai Dell

Height: length of an average man's hand

Sexuality: gay

Perso: even though he is cute and sweet, he has perverted thoughts a lot of the time, he can't help it

Species: he is a fairy without wings, so he was banned from his tribe as a curse or burden.

Bio: smallest person in school, he is upset that he won't get any taller

animeboy-2.jpg

NAME: Liam R. Alaois

NICKNAMES: Nightmare, Puppy, Wolfy.

HEIGHT: 5' 4 (Yeah, he's a bit short. Not as short as some of my other characters I've used. Lol.)

SEXUALITY: Homosexual

NATIONALITY: Irish

SPECIES: Shadow Wolf/Nightmare Wolf (Sometimes his eyes are green, sometimes they are red.)

Without wings.png

(He's also unknowingly a demigod... if that's okay.)

ROMANCE INTEREST: Not sure yet. 

POWERS: 
- Increased senses
- Can shift into a wolf.
- Can control fire, shadows and dreams.
- Increased speed
- His ears and tail come out when excited.

PERSONALITY: Liam is very lovable, and he acts like a puppy sometimes. And I don't mean that he drops to all fours and barks... At least, not in his more human-like form, anyway. He's also loyal, curious, mischievous and protective. And he really enjoys music.

BIO: Currently unknown.

Hey, is this still up? Do characters have to be approved beforehand?

If so, am I allowed to play the one straight guy (so there's conflict and he's super confused as to why everyone's sooper gay) or if that's a no-go, just one who firmly believes he is, but eventually discovers he really isn't straight after all?

@IkutoForever2222

@Eterniti

its definitely okay xD  makes the rp interesting and i just like looking at them xD  i dont NEED to approve them....just make sure if you are a god you are a teacher

@Kenopsia

you can have as many charas as you please :D i have 4 already and i warn there is prolly 50 more to come....its a bad habit of mine

Character bio simplified for ease of reading and so I don't have to write paragraph upon paragraph as I always do.

Name: Vincent Antonius Venercium

Nickname(s): Vinnie (used only by those close to him)

Sexuality: Straight (in a school full of gay dudes... whoo!)

Role: Teacher

Personality: A man of few words, he is often to the point and rarely likes to dramatize things.

Voicetype: I imagine a kind of medium-deep range voice with a twinge of a British accent.

Appearance: Partly messy jet black hair that swoops to the left on one half of his bangs, while the other bit is in random directions. Crimson eyes (one of his ancestors was a vampire; this singular trait was passed down). Normally he would be found in a dark gray, almost black cloak with dulled steel shoulderplates (less noticable) and a mildly flexible steel chestplate (it's quite thin, you see, as he rarely fights directly). I would draw something, but I don't have the time. :/

Abilities: Serves as a professional assassin. For some reason, he's a teacher in a school for boys. Odd how things turn out, huh? Also, fire magic runs in his family.

Aladdin.(Magi).full.1831854.jpg

tumblr_static_aladdin._magi_.600.1352838.jpg

Name:

Aladdin

Nickname/Alias:

Him

Blueberry

Brat

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Romantic Interest(s):

None currently

Species:

Magician

Height:

5'1

Weight:

Personality:

Well...he definitely isn't any prude. Nudity has never really been something he minded and he doesn't seem to know the meaning of personal space. He often is cheerful and he has a unhealthy love for food and eats a lot but never actually gains weight . He isn't really into ''work'' or pretty much anything that involves a lot of unnecessary movement. He'll run around like somebody shot him out of a cannon then passes out after. He gains energy for anything he finds interesting or whatever he wants though.

Bio:

(TBR)

Extra:

N/A

oacvobuchyik7gqoewd7nqsm57f6x5nu_hq.jpg

Inga.full.882103.jpg

Name:

Pandemonium Koroshimasu

Nickname/Alias:

IK

KoroKo

Panda

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Romantic Interest(s):

None currently

Species:

Reaper?

(He's not sure)

Height:

5'3

Weight:

Personality:

Just know most insults you say won't effect this guy in the least. He's is bubbly and easily excited. He's the type to just go with the flow and never worry about the end results. He has a habit of giving nicknames to everyone even insulting ones and if you are a extreme jerk he'll most likely give you a insulting nickname to match your personality. He doesn't have a filter on his own mouth and will say most things without thinking twice about it which often leaves him to being chased a lot. He can say just about everything with a smile even morbid creepy stuff that would freak anybody out.

Bio:

Pandemonium has lived in a forest inside a large hut  for most of his life. He had no mother and no father to speak of but he did have a witch mistress (who he considers to be like a mother but she got annoyed if he dared called her mother. Sister or mistress was fine.) and a familiar buddy who he considered himself to be extremely close to. He had to earn his keep of course because nobody was staying there without doing some work. He was turned into a errand boy and he was doing whatever his witch, mistress, sister asked of him. She had eventually thought of him as more than a burden and had began growing slightly fond of him. She had decided to educate him in magic and other stuff like languages He was excited to do so and quickly he had learned quite fast and soon he started wanting more knowledge of the dark arts. He insisted and insisted until she got annoyed and kicked him out while sending him off to school.

Extra:

Loves the occult.

Has a box full of normal stuffed animals and voodoo dolls

He knows how to sew

mage___nikolai_oseni_by_lo_wah-d6367ic.png

Twins

Top:

Name: Donvi

NN: Don

Species: Mage

Perso: He literally is like a copy of his brother, they both are more on the quiet side, bad ass, fast, serious, smart ass, 

Bio: The twins grew up with two of the strongest Mage's in the state, their parents. So they are strong, but dont care for their powers. They just transferred to the supernatural school due to an incident with magic at the human school they went to before.

Bottom:

Name: Danvi

NN: Dan

Species: Mage

Perso: Like brother 

Bio: Same as brothers

POWER: Earth mage.....earth bending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back