• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Yaoi/BoyxBoy roleplay partner(s) needed~

Weaknees

stars
I'm a big fan of yaoi as you might infer from the title of this thread... I'm looking for people to do some type (Any type) of yaoi roleplay with me. Now what this would entail is of course being open minded to different ideas... ^^

Anyway, male or female, if you are interested in participating in a roleplay with me, please leave a message down below with any kind of idea I guess.

The roleplay will take place within the PM system, because it's the easiest place to really set something up on rpnation these days.

Also, if anyone would like to try maybe a love triangle? like including me, add on
2 people to the conversation and then maybe trying some type of different storyline there might be kind of fun.

Also, just by the way, I prefer the part of
Uke/Bottom...

~~~~~<3

I would like to join y'all, though it seems y'all are all full up on this triangle. (I'm sorta new to this whole yaoi/Yuri thing, so I had hoped for a chance to try it all out.) I hope y'all enjoy yerselves, pm me if you want to add me into somethin.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back