Anime & Manga Yandere

Yandere, Senpai would have to be a kid from middle school who i broke my nose for.

*walks in room and sees blood* oh crap *tries to open door but its locked* dammit

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
*walks in room and sees blood* oh crap *tries to open door but its locked* dammit
*maniacal laughing* does this mean I have two senpai's now? >:3

*hears laughter* oh shit oh shit oh shit *panics and hides behind the group of people* help

@everyone

I'm a freaking Dandere with slight yandere tendencies, what do you expect me to do against a full blown yandere?

@FrostRaven

crap your right *pulls out phone to call 911* dammit no service *runs for life* shit someone do something

NekoQueen49 said:
Have you thought of your other senpai's feelings? Don't you think he'll be jealous? After all, he's the one that accepted you and doesn't hide from you.
@Ballerina
Yeah... Life's hard when you have two senpais...

NekoQueen49 said:
Life's hard when you have no senpais... Sigh
I could hook you up with one if that's what you're looking for.... ;3

..... I have a list >:3

I must say that, truthfully, I was never aware of what to expect from this. But even so, any semblance of expectation was certainly shattered the moment my gaze fell upon the letters contained within these two pages. A surreal glimps of a world far disjointed from whatever one I perceived I inhabited, and filled with thoughts, words, and actions I could never have expected; who could expect the rampaging which this thread has beset upon all those who gaze within? Alas, as holdouts of a bygone age I thank you all for your eccentricity, it allowed me to glimpse at my past, and come to terms with a world I had left behind.

But even so, for an in-joke, it is truly strange to observe within the confines of the General Discussions tab. I can only assume that most of this was ported from a Discord commune, barred from the glimpses of mortal men such as I, for how else could I ever look at things such as these elsewise.

Be merry, and find your "Senpai," eccentrics. Find them well.

My jaw is agasp by the realization of the aged past of this discussion, though in truthfulness it remains perpetually in lock. For even I, a veritable antediluvian of this forum, could not grasp the age which has long since passed. No wonder it felt so serene, so jovial and reminisceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back