• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere rp It will get really dark

do-or-die

Hey I’m looking for someone to play a male yandere character. I wouldn’t mind doubling up as well people say that I do the crazy thing way to much but I want to see the innocent side of it.

Rules:​
- You must write at least 4 lines.

-Make the story fun and unique don’t make it just about your character. Mix things up, hell kill someone.

- Must be okay with all things dark. If you can’t handle it the please leave I don’t want to offend anyone.

- OOC must be older than 20.

-Main rule is to just have fun.

Last edited:
Hey I’m looking for someone to play a male yandere character. I wouldn’t mind doubling up as well people say that I do the crazy thing way to much but I want to see the innocent side of it.

Rules:​
- You must write at least 4 lines.

-Make the story fun and unique don’t make it just about your character. Mix things up, hell kill someone.

- Must be okay with all things dark. If you can’t handle it the please leave I don’t want to offend anyone.

-Main rule is to just have fun.
I'm super interested! Are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back