• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere RP 1x1 (Always open)

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Looking for anyone interested in doing a Yandere RP~ I'm willing to do either role, MXF, FXF, (will do MXM if persuaded~) all welcome~ Naturally since that this is a yandere RP there may be some darker elements, though we can discuss what is alright and what not~ I've been rping for several years now, I tend to post in a paragraph format, my posts usually being a couple paragraphs at least. I don't mind if people post a bit shorter, just please no one liners. I'm also on here quite frequently, so you can usually expect pretty consistent posting from me. If you are to lose interest in the RP please, don't just leave me hanging, I promise I won't take offense to such if such were to occur. tell me such so that we can perhaps find a way to make things better or try something different. Please feel free to Pm me if interested, so we can discuss details and what not~! Thank you very much for taking time to read this!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back