• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yandere Pairings

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Hello, so I think a small introduction is involved, I'm Stew as you can read my username. I have decided to FINALLY get around to posting another 1 on 1 Interest Check. My usual post length is about 1-2 paragraphs, I would be happy if you could do at least 3-4 sentences per post, I don't do one liners. I mostly prefer to do MxF but I am willing to do MxM, I am terrible at playing a female which is why I can't do FxF.

Well, enough about me, let's move onto the subject matter at hand; I have recently decided to do a RP involving the following; a Yandere (Me) falling in love with your character, but once he becomes obsessed with him/her, his friends soon know about it and eventually start trying to get him to stop, this leads to death and gore. So pretty much a typical Yandere plot. But there's a twist, this is under Pairings for a reason, so I have several different deres to pair with the Yandere.

(Y=Yandere, bold=Pairing I like)

Y x Dandere

Y x Himedere

Y x Deredere

Y x Mayadere

Y x Tsundere

Y x Kamidere

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/411262/url

Send me a PM with the pairing you want and we can go from there.

If this is still open I'd be up for a Yandere/Tsundere MxM if I can be the uke/submissive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back