• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere BF Horror RP

yewberry

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y'all!

I'm a lover of horror, so who wants to play with my OC?

Name: Fallon Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Body Type: Lanky, thin
Skin Tone: Ivory
Personality: Yandere, quiet, anxious, unpredictable
FallonArt.jpg
(Art Credit to bunnergirllover45 on tumblr)
Prompt:
He's a lanky boy, with skinny arms, skinny legs, and thin, long fingers. He had brown hair that sat shaggy, unkempt, with the frizziness of someone who just woke up from a nap, but it was like that all the time. He was quiet, didn't smile much, with bags under his eyes that seemed to be the only color in his face, a subdued purple. His eyes were grey, and he had a small hunch to his spine. His name was Fallon. He was the kind of person you didn't pay much attention to, he often wore boring clothing in muted colors, and stayed away from the center of the room, and the center of attention. Fallon liked it this way. It was easier to watch this way. When no one is looking at you, when they haven't noticed anyone else is around, they show their true colors. Fallon has always been a people watcher, but one day, you came across his path. He was sitting at the train station bench, watching the people go in and out of the trains, a daily activity for him, when you just so happened to come out of the train doors.
Wait, you're new. You've never come through this train station before, and look at how bright you are...
Now, who would I be to ignore a star? Stars shine so brightly because they wish to be seen, of course, so I have no choice..​
And so, he follows. Time spent watching you replaces the time he spent watching people at the train station. But you don't notice him, of course, because he's the kind of guy you don't notice, but he has been there. Everywhere that you have been, he was there, and he was watching his star. He would admire you from afar, admire your beauty, your smile, the way you play with your hair when you're nervous, the way you leave the blinds open at night, just for him! You were meant for each other.
And then you got a boyfriend.

TW: this RP concept will have psychological manipulation and other themes that might not be suitable for gentler souls
Open to any and all genders but please be 18+, I'm 24 so it would be weird if you weren't.
Send me a message if you want to see where this goes!
Or if you have any other horror plot ideas, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Hey y'all!

I'm a lover of horror, so who wants to play with my OC?

Name: Fallon Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130lbs
Body Type: Lanky, thin
Skin Tone: Ivory
Personality: Yandere, quiet, anxious, unpredictable
View attachment 1154601
(Art Credit to bunnergirllover45 on tumblr)
Prompt:
He's a lanky boy, with skinny arms, skinny legs, and thin, long fingers. He had brown hair that sat shaggy, unkempt, with the frizziness of someone who just woke up from a nap, but it was like that all the time. He was quiet, didn't smile much, with bags under his eyes that seemed to be the only color in his face, a subdued purple. His eyes were grey, and he had a small hunch to his spine. His name was Fallon. He was the kind of person you didn't pay much attention to, he often wore boring clothing in muted colors, and stayed away from the center of the room, and the center of attention. Fallon liked it this way. It was easier to watch this way. When no one is looking at you, when they haven't noticed anyone else is around, they show their true colors. Fallon has always been a people watcher, but one day, you came across his path. He was sitting at the train station bench, watching the people go in and out of the trains, a daily activity for him, when you just so happened to come out of the train doors.

And so, he follows. Time spent watching you replaces the time he spent watching people at the train station. But you don't notice him, of course, because he's the kind of guy you don't notice, but he has been there. Everywhere that you have been, he was there, and he was watching his star. He would admire you from afar, admire your beauty, your smile, the way you play with your hair when you're nervous, the way you leave the blinds open at night, just for him! You were meant for each other.
And then you got a boyfriend.

TW: this RP concept will have psychological manipulation and other themes that might not be suitable for gentler souls
Open to any and all genders but please be 18+, I'm 24 so it would be weird if you weren't.
Send me a message if you want to see where this goes!
Or if you have any other horror plot ideas, feel free to let me know.
hey!! im totally interested :) my discord is .moook. if you want to add me on there since im usually more active :)

Hi there! If you’re still looking for partners, I love this sort of concept, I’m more than happy to pitch an OC

I am also a love for horror, especilly yandere sim and FNAF! so id be happy to do this!
ill dm my oc info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back