• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern υĸιyo'ѕ parтner ѕearcн ♡

ukiyo

flower boy
hello ! im searching for a roleplay partner or two!

I guess I have a couple rules.. And if you'd like to hear them, here they are. ↯

⇢ Please don't leave the roleplay!
⇢ At least have 2 paragraphs as a response..
⇢ Tell me if its getting boring or if you'd like to leave!

Since I don't have an OC or a character yet, I would rather start with facelaims, or whatever you'd like to call it. I'm okay with anything you're okay with, so I don't really have any pairings to specify. But I do have certain ones in mind if you want to hear them. I also have kind of a problem with F x F though.. I mean, I'm not very comfortable with doing it I guess I could say. But, I am fine with M x M and M x F. Anywho, heres a sample of what I would write :

Taehyung honestly didn't want to go to this new school.. He got up a bit late as well, he didn't like being late. It seemed like he didn't want to, or didn't like anything at this point. But, he was kind of excited to see some kids he could hopefully make friends with. He got up out of bed with a long groan and he went directly to the bathroom. He was so tired, he even forgot to turn on the light. Once he noticed how dark it was in the room, he walked back over and turned it on.

He looked in the mirror and he rubbed his cheeks, soon smacking himself softly to wake himself up. "Goodness, Tae.. wake up." He said softly to himself. He shook his head and he opened up a drawer where all of his hygiene stuff was, his toothbrush, toothpaste, stuff like that. He grabbed the toothbrush and the toothpaste and he turned on the water. He looked a mess. He hoped he would look at least a bit better by the time he was finished with all of this. He soon began to brush his teeth and he wiped his mouth free of toothpaste. A few minutes later, when he was finished, he put all of his stuff away and he looked around for that school uniform he was supposed to put on.
"Don't tell me I lost it.." He said quietly as he looked under his bed, around his room, and he soon found it, under a chair. "How did it get there?" He said quietly as he soon put it on and he sighed.

"Now I just have to brush my hair, put some other stuff on, and I'll look great." Taehyung said happily as he went back to the bathroom and he got a brush from a nearby cabinet. He kept ( mostly ) everything clean, everything was organized and in order. He began to brush his hair, making it clean and straight, instead of a bit curly and frizzy. "Taehyung!" His mother called for him. He was in the middle of fixing himself up. "Yes mother?" He called back and he looked out the door of the bathroom. "You need to hurry up! You don't want to be super late, don't you?" She began. "Don't make a bad impression for your peers!" She said.
"I won't, I won't." He said as he shook his head and he finished prepping himself. He checked the time on his clock, and he grabbed his watch off of the nightstand near his bed. He already had all of his luggage packed, everything he needed. He had an extra toothbrush and about 5 toothpaste bottles, his mother was just as organized as he was.

"I'm coming!" His mother had breakfast ready for him. As he made it out the door, he grabbed the 2 waffles and the bacon she cooked and he balanced it on his right hand, while rolling the luggage out of the house with his left. "Bye, mother, I love you!" He said with a smile as he left the house, closing the door with his foot. Getting to the school, there was lots of people there. Taehyung had already eaten the waffles on the way there, and he was working on eating the bacon. He looked around and he raised a brow. There was alot of kids.. he could barely get his way through the crowd, so he decided to get some help. He ended up going to Jungkook and his friends.
"Excuse me.. I need some help.. like getting around here.. Theres lots of people.." He said as he looked around and then he looked up at Jungkook. "Do you have any idea about how to get around here?" He asked.

I adore darker grittier plots! If maybe it something you’d be interested in let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back