• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom xXx: New Blood (Interest Check)

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer: The following summaries are put in my own words. Sorry if they're jumbled.

MV5BMGYyNGY0NDgtYzQyZS00NWJmLWE4YzYtNjdmODBjZDM2YmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
xXx follows the story of Xander Cage (Portrayed by Vin Diesel), a thrill-seeking and rebellious extreme sports enthusiast who becomes a reluctant NSA Agent following a stunt on against a running Senator in the state of California, which leads to him being apprehended by the FBI. In exchange for a clean record and his freedom, Xander becomes an Agent for the National Security Agency. Xander is then sent on a dangerous mission where he infiltrates a group of suspected Russian terrorists operating in Central Europe, codename Anarchy 99. The mission soon becomes a race against time as Xander finds out that they plan to unleash a biochemical weapon, known as Silent Night, to destabilize the civilized world. Xander is able to disable the weapon before it is unleashed in Prague. Following the successful mission, Xander takes a vacation to Bora Bora.

MV5BMjY4ZGQ2OGItNGQ4NC00MWVmLTgxMzktYThjNmRlNjYzYjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
In the Sequel to xXx, State of the Union takes place a few years following the events of the original film. Mysterious terrorists launch an attack on an NSA Bunker housing the xXx Program, led by NSA Agent Augustus Gibbons (Portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson). Unfortunately, Xander Cage has been killed in an ambush during his vacation in Bora Bora. This unfortunate event leads Gibbons to recruit a new xXx Agent to take his place. He soon recruits Darius Stone, a former Navy SEALs Lieutenant who is serving twenty years in Leavenworth for dereliction of duty and assaulting General George Deckert (Portrayed by William Dafoe), who is now the Secretary of Defense. Gibbons breaks Darius out of prison and recruited to deal with the new threat, where he learns that some of his former commanding officers are involved. During his mission, he uncovers Deckert's plan to stage a coup against the president. With the help of his ex-girlfriend and former partner in crime, Darius launches an attack on the Capitol Building to thwart Deckert's coup. Following the success, Darius returns to his old life.

MV5BMzcwMjkxMzQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzgyNDA5MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,640,1000_AL_.jpg
Several years after State of the Union, the third installment of the franchise sees the return of Xander Cage, who was long thought to be dead, but is actually in a self-imposed exile in the Dominican Republic. Following Gibbons' Assassination, Xander is called back into service, where he is set on a collision course with an Alpha Warrior named Xiang (Portrayed by Donnie Yen), who led an attack on a highly secured CIA Facility and stealing a powerful weapon known as Pandora's Box, a device that can turn Satellites into makeshift warheads. Xander, along with his new team, are sent to retrieve Pandora's Box, where he learns that Xiang and his team are also operatives in the xXx Program. While Xiang claims to have stolen Pandora's Box to prevent its misuse, his teammate Serena (Portrayed by Deepika Padukone) believes that it should be destroyed. Sadly, both teams soon find themselves embroiled in a deadly conspiracy. After wasting much time playing cat and mouse with one another along with destroying a prototype of Pandora's Box, the two teams soon race to Detroit where the real Pandora's Box is. As Xander is able to retrieve it, he and Xiang are both arrested and branded as terrorists, along with the rest of the operatives in the xXx Program. Their mission soon turns into a fight for survival and to save their teams. With help from former operative Darius Stone, they are both able to save their teams and succeed. In the end, Xander destroys Pandora's Box. The story ends with everyone attending Gibbons' Funeral. It is revealed that Gibbons had faked his death and is now working to rebuild the xXx Program on his own.

xXx: New Blood: The Roleplay is set after the events of the third film, where Xander, Xiang and their teams are taking a leave of absence. To rebuild the xXx program more effectively, Agent Gibbons goes to recruit for a new xXx Team. Do you have what it takes to be part of the new xXx Team? If so, what will you bring to the table?

Including myself, I am looking to have a small group for this RP, no more then seven. But I'll start off with a minimum three (Myself Included). People who join later will be integrated into the group as the RP progresses. I will be setting up a discord for this as well. If enough interest is garnered, I will create a Character Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back