• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic X'ers: Academy of Heroes.

YamiKitsune

Captain of The Hades' Vessel.
So I have a REALLY interesting RP in the futuristic thread, under the "Detailed" prefix. But no one has replied yet. :c It's been 2 days already. Does anyone else here want to maybe join in? I really wanna make this RP happen ;n;

No problem. If you plan on making future RPs, put a thread here with some detail about it and bump it every couple of days if no one replies. That's the best way to make sure your RP has some people willing to start it with you.

Lethal said:
No problem. If you plan on making future RPs, put a thread here with some detail about it and bump it every couple of days if no one replies. That's the best way to make sure your RP has some people willing to start it with you.
Will do, I take it you're not interested in it then? X3

Well there's really not much to base my opinion off of. I'm not disinterested, but I'd like to know more about it before I commit.

Lethal said:
Well there's really not much to base my opinion off of. I'm not disinterested, but I'd like to know more about it before I commit.
Are there more things you think I should include? I'd like to hear them.

Are there any goals or plots?

What is the world like? (i.e. modern day, future, earth, apocalyptic, etc.)

Is fighting a main component?

If so, how will fighting work?

Stuff like that is what I'm wondering. Any other details would help too.

Lethal said:
Are there any goals or plots?
What is the world like? (i.e. modern day, future, earth, apocalyptic, etc.)

Is fighting a main component?

If so, how will fighting work?

Stuff like that is what I'm wondering. Any other details would help too.
I'll add these details later to the actual page itself.

So, the plot is that the world is basically dying. Because of a unknown threat that humanity has started to call "Leechers"

They negatice energy the give off kills life around them. And they absorb the life energy of what they've killed. And use it to output more negative energy. So multiple academies around the world train people with the "Potential" to wield X'ers (what X'ers are, is explained in the page too.). The main component isn't combat. But there will be some in this RP of course. The time is definetly futuristic. 3015 is the year it's set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back