• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xenoblade Chronicles 2 PostScript interest check

Well, it seems the majority would rather do two pairs, and we have...

Drivers: ThatOneProtag ThatOneProtag Rantos Rantos

Blades: Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Soulmuse Soulmuse

Now the question is what kind of plot do we want to do? Adventure or more military? We could begin with the drivers obtaining and awakening their core crystals if that works for everyone as well.

Is there anyway we could do both?

I also have a possible plot point we could do, if everyone agreed on it.

Also I realize we need to have things for the Blades to do in combat other than just stand and encourage and whatnot. Any ideas how to get them fighting too?

Maybe something similiar to Jin and Lora from Torna? Trading a weapon back and forth? Or have the Blades attack with elemental abilities?

I actually haven't gotten around to playing Torna yet, though I do have it.

To do that we might need to be careful about who posts when in combat so that there's a chance to swap who has the weapon each post. If that makes sense.

Another idea is that for some reason blades have evolved, getting a copy of their weapon for themselves and one for their driver.

Them having a copy of thier weapon or just doing some kind of basic elemental attack probably is a better idea, thinking about it.

I'd say either of those work, but it should probably stay consistent. So do we want two copies of blade weapons, or like they're good at fist-fighting (with elemental fists) or such (like fire or lightning spells) when not using their weapon for special attacks?

Do both? Can you explain?

Combine them I guess?

Actually it'd probably be easier to do a adventure rp with some military elements, but that's just my opinion.

Oh heck. I'm okay with whatever we do plot wise. What's important is that everyone has fun. :) But in case anyone is curious, here's a few ideas we could explore maybe:
1) Some person creates a virus, or perhaps a cause of Malos' power still lingers and basically makes Blades sick. Don't really want to go into too much detail here, but **** pretty much hits the fan as Blades suddenly turn on their drivers.
2) We go into more of the lore and maybe explore Morytha...? Perhaps our characters can find out more about the world before Alrest? Honestly, we could have a lot of fun creating our own lore to go with the already established. I guess this would mean XB2 would become a bit of an AU.

Those are just some random things floating in my brain. They may not fit a roleplay though.

As for the whole weapon situation, I think both elemental forms of attack could work. Maybe it just depends on the kind of Blade? Like, they could have a subclass that makes them physical or special attackers?

As for the whole weapon situation, I think both elemental forms of attack could work. Maybe it just depends on the kind of Blade? Like, they could have a subclass that makes them physical or special attackers?
I could agree with that. Would make it less bulky.

As for the plot points, I somewhat want to stay with the new world and explore that and whatnot. If that makes sense? Not that they're bad, just not what I was thinking

In any case, I'm thinking adventurer pair(or group of we get more) that may get embroiled in military manuvers. After I finish dinner I'll get an OOC and a CS thread up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back