Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 1

• Neither/Other

• Total voters

Mordecai

the traitorous queen
So, a few friends and I are finally planning to move in the next gen direction and we're trying to decide what console we want to move forward with. Up until the next gen releases, I always had both playstation and Xbox (for obvious reasons), but when deciding to play with friends, we need to settle on one. Xbox/Xbox live has always been my personal baby, but I've heard great things about the updated Playstation online gaming experience.

None of us have played on the next gen consoles and I would love to hear your opinions on why you love or hate one/both of the consoles. Please keep in mind that we will be doing a lot of online gaming, as you might imagine.

Alsssso

We would love to start an RpN gaming group for whatever console we decide on. Would this be something that would be of interest to anybody?

So... help? c:

PS: Sorry about the alert. Please blame @The Dark Wizard for hijacking my avatar to send it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox One has pretty cool games but PS4 seems powerful as most games run on 1080 60FPS.

PS4 has also better exclusives as far as I can tell.

Might want to fix the link sent out. You accidentally put the link as the text and the text as the link, from what I can tell xD

Xbox One will be backwards compatible here in a month or so! I completely recommend the Xbox.

Yeah i would go PS4, plus you can play one of my most favorite MMO WW2 games on it War Thunder.

I don't have neither but in the future I will be buying a ps4 since I found out they are better than the Xbox one

I have an Xbox One, but I'm a die-hard Halo fan. I do love the graphics and the kinect voice command system!

Also, Xbox just announced backwards compatibility, so...

Galaxy said:
I own an Xbox one and I hate it...wish I bought an PS4.
I am very sad that I'm missing out on the HALO franchise, but otherwise I regret nothing. PS4 all the way.

Gotta go with PS4. There just seem to be better titles on it than XBox and it's a little sturdier and hardly any need for multiple disks for one game.

I "borrow" my dads PS3 all the time, but I've looked at the games offered for Xbox and PS3/4 and the PS3/4 ones sound more interesting in my opinion

Xbox One is nothing more than a glorified PS3 since they both have the same power in hardware and so on. Plus PlayStation has always had better games to me.

I'll join the Xbox group if it happens. The main reason I got an Xbox one was for halo and I prefer the controller. I've never been one to care for graphics anyways. Also backwards compatibly!

I have a ps4 working pretty well and upcoming games for it are quite interesting, though both systems have their exclusives, alot of the stuff I want are open to both sides.. so kinda more on the neutral path here.

In other words P5 hype!

Assailant said:
I am very sad that I'm missing out on the HALO franchise, but otherwise I regret nothing. PS4 all the way.
I heard that PS4 had better graphics enhancement than Xbox One.

Xbox One is a great Console but it also has quite a few problems but the PS4 is alot better at handling these problems

Go for PS4 it has more exclusives and unlike what my friend has told me about his xbox 1. Has more benefits for PS+

Well, let's look at it this way. For the Xbox, you have to pay to play online, which I think is complete rubbish. The PS4, which I could be wrong about, doesn't make you pay to play online. But I own a WiiU and a gaming computer, so what do I know.

I suppose I'd play with some people on RPN as long as they have games I have (cause I'm cheap like that)

Pros for Xbox

Xbox is a better option for the social side of gaming, and the multiplayer for games is usually more populated on Xbox. The games are solid as far as exclusives go (but nothing will blow your mind, they are solid games, some are great, but nothing worth buying the console for) From my experience many of the the best games are cross console anyway so you wont miss out on much

The pricing is also better for the xbox.

Pros for the PS4 are the graphics, which are better by a slight margin, and they do have a couple exclusives that are worth buying. As it stands right now, PS4 exclusives > X1 exclusives but that's liable to change as time goes on.

Also you do have to pay to play PS4 online and it's slightly more expensive than Xbox live gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back