• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters(Closed)

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

images

Here you will learn to harness your gifts and how to use them responsibly. Just like the generations before you, you will protect those from injustice and save the world from the wrongdoings of those who threaten Earth. Embrace your differences and become a hero.
We have awesome powers, my X-Men. It is our birthright... And, perhaps, our burden
Welcome Students to Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters.

Hello. This is a X men Fandom Rp based on Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters. Unfortunately there will not be Canon characters do to the fact that it just gets too messy with that many familiars. So OG characters ONLY. Now this is also focusing more on college age (20-25)students therefore things seem more realistic and romance and drama will be welcomed. If you are interested please let me know below.

Also looking for an Experienced Co-GM.

Student Handbook(Read First)
OOC
CS

[/bg][/border]

Last edited:
2 more people and I shall make the OOC, CS and student handbook with all the information. rules and requirements that you must know about! AND group chat so we can collab!

Mina Night Mina Night Misty Gray Misty Gray Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria GothicWitch GothicWitch BunnyQueen BunnyQueen NanLia NanLia Innue Innue Yennie Yennie

Alright, it looks like we have a really great group going here! I have all of the other links up and somewhat running! The only thing that I have to work on is finishing the Student handbook(which should only take about 30 minutes) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Also, I will be creating a PM group here and on Discord (If you do not have a discord account I can help you set one up!)

Also, if interested in being CO-GM PM me personally!!
Thank you for the support!

I will add you to the group pm and the discord link is in the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back