• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Are we going? I saw the thing in the ic thread, does that mean I’m good to go or do I have to wait
You may begin
I thought about waiting but i realized we are already finished with the day

Hey all! Won’t be able to reliably jump in until next weekend, but I’ve been doing some catching up on the story in between things and just wanted to say that everyone’s characters, canon or oc, seem really fun! Excited to join in.

Sorry sor the lack of interaction yesterday, school and all that. I’ll be pretty busy most of this morning too, I’ve got psats so I’ll be occupied until about noon. Just letting yell know

TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dolly Dolly

The teacher can be a canon character or oc
But with canons you cant pick bruce wayne or oliver cause they already have roles set, the principal and consular (i cant spell it ik )
But that doesnt mean you cant play oliver i dont play him because of my character has blood ties to him and would rather have someone else rp him.

The only ones not available to choose what they teach are hawkeye and steve rogers.

Each teacher will pick a subject to teach.
Subjects not available are history/gym

But since this a hero school you can pick any hero subject from magic to fighting

One last thing i forgot to mention depending on the canon you pick i might have a character sheet you can use that i copied from the old members that left.
But you would have to add in a weakness and can edit it if you like to make it fit the current rp.

Hey! Sorry for not being on a ton this week or so. I’ve had a bunch of school stuff and didn’t have time to get on. Should be better this week though.
Thats alright thanks for informing me

Sorry, know I said I’d be on more this week, ive been trying to make time but haven’t been able. Im free all weekend though. Sorry again

Sorry, know I said I’d be on more this week, ive been trying to make time but haven’t been able. Im free all weekend though. Sorry again
Thats ok
I havent set a time limit on the rp cause everyone might have different schedules but i do want to set deadlines like certain dates for it to be turning next day by so we dont get stuck

Thats ok
I havent set a time limit on the rp cause everyone might have different schedules but i do want to set deadlines like certain dates for it to be turning next day by so we dont get stuck
Yeah I totally get that. Whenever you wanna move us along is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back