• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ & ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ: ᴏᴄ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟɪɴɢ

hyakkisai

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
💕 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 💕
Hello there! The name's Wisteria and I am 19, a part-time worker and soon to be college student. I rejoined this site after a long 4+ years for the sake of fulfilling the writing urges that have come surging back up. So without further ado, let's get into the details, shall we?

🌸 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝑜 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 🌸
I typically write 3-7+ paragraphs (or 400-1k+ words), though I try to match my partner the best I can (especially if they give longer replies). As I have quite a busy schedule, my reply time can range anywhere from 1 day to once a week. Patience from you is a must! I only do doubling, no exceptions. While I usually stick to fxm pairings, I'm open to doing fxf and mxm pairings as well. And although I will be doing oc x canon for my side, I'll be happy to do oc x oc or canon x canon for yours!

If you are not a big fan of ooc chatter, no worries! Just please be open to talking about and planning for the roleplay. Love triangles and the sort are doable, just ask! I absolutely adore AUs, which include, but are not limited to, soulmates, mafia, yokai, time leaping, isekai, historical, manhwa villain(ess) transmigration, etc. I do not use faceclaims for my ocs, so please let me know if that bothers you.

🎐 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈🎐
Kimetsu No Yaiba
Looking for: Hakuji (some knowledge of the Edo period is preferred, but not required)

Can play: Kyojuro, Muzan, Gyutaro, Daki (must be aged up before having been turned into a demon), Tengen, Giyu, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Sekido, Karaku, Urogi, Douma (can absolutely play his character, though I know close to nothing about him except a few major facts. Doing an AU for him would be best)

Note: I have watched all seasons but am not caught up with the manga. Despite that, however, I have unwittingly exposed myself to some spoilers about certain characters and ended up researching the heck out of their backstories (namely Akaza and Muzan, plus a couple others).

Tokyo Revengers
Looking for: Kokonoi (preferably Bonten!!)

Can play: Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji, Kisaki, Hanma, Mitsuya, Naoto, Hinata, Yuzuha, Mikey (a bit iffy about my abilities to portray him, but will do my best)

Note: Finished the manga and have watched all seasons except for the newest Tenjiku arc.

💗
That's it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. And if you'd like to start a roleplay with me, go ahead and send a message!

Last edited:
75e0ec882fe0fd0922fef45f39090e39.gif
🍡 𝐵𝓊𝓂𝓅 🍡

R.gif
🌙𝐵𝓊𝓂𝓅🌙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back