• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern X/Pearl Horror movie rp

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I watched X and Pearl for the first time the other day, and the narrative and story of Pearl GRIPPED ME SO HARD, I just had to roleplay something in a similar vein.

Alistair Rhodes, is a young country boy. An outgoing but very strange young man, one minute skipping along singing to an old tune on the radio. The next? Feeding one of the smaller farm animals he doesn't like to an alligator back of their house. Despite being a humble farm boy, born and raised on his family's farm, Alistair has big dreams of going on to be a great American actor one day. He knows he has the looks, the talent, the x-factor, and yet so far he has been couped up on his family farm for far longer than he wished.

He hoped his husband would be the one to take him out of this dreadful place, but alas, the man fell in love with a quiet country life and wanted to stay. Alistair couldnt fault him too much, loving him so dearly. But he still wanted out. As the story goes on, Alistair grows more and more frustrated with his isolated farm life, willing to commit to anything that will free him and make him the star he was born to be.

This story follows similar events to Pearl, though I would love to hear you out on more original ideas, and for your character to be much more involved in Alistair's life, not like how Howard was barely in Pearl due to the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back