• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men: The new old

Which is better?

• Proffesor X

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Magneto

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

ngalili

No, don't ask me to write something serious here
Just to clear this up: first of all, this is about the movies, not comic books. and secondly, this is not some cheap remake of Days of Future Past. This is a completely different kind of RP. Okay, where was I? Oh, I didn't start.
This RP takes place at a time between Apocalypse and First Class, where Magneto (Erik Lensherr) builds a new school, named 'Lensherr's School for Gifted Youngsters', where he takes all the best mutants he could find, and builds a school to tempt Charles to come visit, so he could trap him, go to cerebro, and find the best mutants to help Erik rule the world. But before Charles comes, he finds out a few mutants from Xavier's school found out his plans, so he sent out a few mutants from his school to defeat them and stop them from telling Charles about Erik's plan.

Anyone interested? I'll be Charles, and if anyone wants to join they could be Erik. I just need one person as Magneto and a few people as the mutants from Charles and Erik.

Reminder: If you want to be Erik you need to take a huge part in the RP, so be aware of that. But why am I telling you this? Maybe the RP wont even be a thing. Anyways, anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back