• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men Evolution: Arc 1

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ryse

latest

How far had they come? As a collective? As mutants? The thought honestly haunted him sometimes.

While some would argue that such a question was meaningless drivel, imposed upon him by a mind ever seeking answers regardless of the consequences. Questions begat answers, after all- there was no question that could not claim one. But that did not mean it would grace him with wisdom and light, guiding him onward to what he truly desired. The threat of failure loomed over him like a cloud, like a beast enveloped in shadow, testing him. Charles's heart burned and he could feel how restless his students were becoming how just how frequent the protest against mutants were. How far had he come? It did not matter. He was here and in the end he supposed that was all that really mattered.

Was it worth it? His own existence hinged upon this what he was doing here, it was the his god given destiny to help these children because in the end who else would? Humans? No, their cruelty tended to be relentless and with all that had been happening her feared that there was no true safe place for his kind. Not even here...but it was the best shot they had. His eyes slowly opened, his gaze shifting along the front of the institutes massive lawn as some of his students wandered along with one another, some openly displaying their gifts in games of catch and other activities.

A hand on his shoulder made the man look up from his wheelchair, his eyes meeting storms as she leaned down and spoke into his ear.

"The new arrivals will be here in a moment. They are at the gate~" She would inform, giving his shoulder a pat before standing her full height beside him. Charles simply chuckled, giving a brief nod of understanding as the tour bus that held all the new students came rolling through the gate and drove towards the front of the school before stopping in front of he and storm. Many of the other students seemed to stop what they were doing just to see the newbies. The doors to the bus squealed open and the driver gave a tip of the hat to Charles who wave him a wave, waiting to see his newest students as they climbed off the bus one by one. Some curious, others afraid...when everyone was off the bus Charles smiled and began to speak.

"Hello children~ My name is Professor Charles Xavier, this here is my associate Ororo Munroe, but you may call her Storm. It is my pleasure to welcome you to my school. As many of you have recently discovered, you are not like others. You are special...gifted. It is my goal to help you come to understand you newfound abilities; to control them and live away from those who do not understand you." He would begin, gesturing forward with a hand as he tilted his head. "Why don't we begin with introductions? Your names, where you are from? We should get to know one another while we are here. You'll all be seeing a lot of each other during your time here~" He would suggest as he waited for someone to have the bravery to speak up first.

Torack Torack
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Braddington Braddington
TYPE TYPE
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Karcen Karcen
Epiphany Epiphany
Arne Arne
Nico Nico

David Alleyne
Outside of X-Mansion

Apprehension. That’s what he felt when he first got on the bust right outside of the airport. It was a place for people like him, or at least that’s what the letter in his hand said, but how he got figured out in the first place always bothered him – his powers weren’t at all obvious in any sort of way, not like some others that were occasionally on the news that could cause all kinds of destruction. He was able to easily pass off as a normal human, except he got too greedy with learning. That’s what did him in. That, and being able to fight like a trained amateur boxer when one of the kids tried beating him up after school.

And that there was the problem. His powers. As he got on the bus and sat down on one of the chairs somewhere in the middle, he looked out the window already missing his room, his laptop, and all the books he had to leave behind. He wanted to go back, and yet he was at the same time curious about what this new place would look like. He’d heard of Professor Xavier, a powerful proponent of mutant rights with a PhD – that alone, the knowledge he had in his head, and the amount of information he could learn from him, was almost enough to make him confident in going to the school. But then there was the insecurities that plagued him.

His powers. They were unique in the way they didn’t allow him to fit anywhere. He was too mutant-y for the humans, and far too normal for the mutants. He felt like going there, he’d be the only one without incredible abilities, where they’d think he was some sort of fraud or some weakling. Fighting could help in a whole lot of situations, sure, but fighting really well could only do so much against someone who could fly, or someone who could move faster than sound. The feeling of not belonging there was already beginning to settle in even before he entered the gates, and around him were all kinds of new students, each of them with powers probably far more apparent and unique than his own.

But these morose thoughts were unlike him. Probably due to the fact that his entire life was uprooted and he was being thrown into some institute. All he wanted was to be a theoretical physicist in Harvard, not any of this. Still, he had to make the best of a bad situation, or at least try. Pitying himself for shit outside of his control was going to do little in solving anything and the best way to make things work was probably making friends.

Before he could act on that though, the bus came to a stop and he looked out the window to see a massive manor surrounded by an incredibly massive field, students already dotting the place either sitting underneath trees or tossing a ball or Frisbee between each other. He stood and walked out of the bus and stopped at a gate to see Professor Xavier in the flesh before them, the man looked slightly tired but eager to welcome them.

Once prompted he stepped forward and already a vast array of knowledge was crammed into his brain, knowledge that a scholar like the professor had spent an entire lifetime learning. It was damn near overwhelming, and at the same time it gave him an entirely new perspective on the world, and even on mutants in general. “I’m David, from Chicago,” he said, almost practically staring, “it’s great to finally meet you, professor. I’ve read some of your work and theories on genetics and your thesis of the mutant genome is nothing short of astounding. I’m curious to learn how you even came to the conclusion of the mutations that caused these changes, perhaps even we could go into a discussion of the various proteins and external factors that could lead to such changes and the way the human genome, and humans themselves, are able to not only adapt but survive such drastic changes in coding.”

Conroy.jpg
Conroy had not been paying much attention to those around him. A bunch of moody, rowdy, intrusive young people. Shit, he counted squarely among them. He got that. At least he was quiet. At least he kept to himself. He did not even have to touch them to feel their angst. Their frustration. Their confusion. In the closed in space people bumped into him, touching him, sending off the faintest senses that he knew them. That irritating nagging feeling that you met someone before. In this case, it was his brain trying to facilitate a history that was not there. He knew none of these people. God, he wanted off this bus. Away from these people. Then again, the moment they arrive would be the moment all of this became real. He would be under the care of a blind idealist and his group of sycophants. A school for gifted youngsters? Did you pat yourself on the head for that?
He pushed his head back into the seat rest. Dammit. He was being exactly the kind of agonising prick he hated. Not that he had much of a choice. A quiet, semi-reclusive upbringing by two academics. His social life has always been academic. Distant. Clean. Organised. He had PhD electives babysitting him since he could walk. His 'friends' were so far up their own asses they could barely manage a conversation. They were hardly even worth the effort. And that was just the non-physical side of social behaviours. Developing sexually before most. Exploring with peers in his age and social group, after having discussed the prospects of sex and puberty with his parents, who referred him to a noted sexologist teaching at a local university.
God... nothing was ever confusing. Nothing was allowed to be confusing. And now he was in a bus with a bunch of people who were little more than utterly confused. And that in itself confused him. He reached up and pushed the buds into his ears even more. Fuck he could do with a smoke. His hands, currently covered in fitted leather gloves, tightened around the messenger bag on his lap. This was going to be a tragedy. He was going to set up his room, meet some people who have no self-control - and then some idiot is gonna blow up the entire facility. He took another deep breath, letting it seethe out through his teeth. Then the bus stopped. He waited for everyone to get their shit and get off. Once it calmed down, he started out of the cabin - making sure to not make contact with anyone.
The greetings were expected. Practised. Said with what could have been barely a thought or consideration. This was not the first class he had. This would most likely not be the last. That confidence was somewhat reassuring. It had been enough to win over his parents. It would have to do for him as well. At least for now. A young man stepped forward and introduced himself. The greeting was polite. Appropriate. And then he started crawling up the old guy's ass like it was nobody's business. Conroy barely managed to not roll his eyes. When he shut up finally, he stepped forward. Believing that getting this over and done with would be best. "Conroy. Garrington. Born in South Africa, around the Cape Winelands District. Grew up in Cape Town." He looked them all over, eyes falling on the old guy once more. Then he waited for someone else to go.

Sitting on a bus with a bunch of students, Bry couldn't remember the last time she felt this alone.

The last time she'd even been on a school bus was...God, how many years ago was that? Before puberty at least. Ever since then, Bry had been on her own and, Bry being Bry, that meant she was never alone. Never needed to be. Until now. No one had said she couldn't use her powers on the bus but a book she remembered reading a few years ago suggested that withdrawing into established social cliques cut off opportunities to build new relationships. She couldn't afford to alienate her fellow students on the first day by seeming to be wrapped up with herselves.

And so she bore the ride in silence, legs drawn up against her chest, arms wrapped around her knees, chin resting on top. Most of the other students had luggage, books, computers to bring. She had only a tan hoodie worn over a white t-shirt tucked into a pair of jeans. Nothing special at all. When the bus came to a stop, she realized she hadn't opened her mouth once the whole trip. Which meant she'd blown the chance to start things off on the right foot. So much for holding back. What was the point if she didn't make an effort?

Braddington Braddington
Determined, Bry caught up with a young man wearing a blindfold of all things as they lined up to depart the bus. "Always nice to meet a fellow ginger, isn't it," she said to start the conversation out. "Not, I suppose, that you can tell that. I'm Bry. Pleasure to meet you." If he seemed at all inclined to shake, she did so. "New student here? I am. Never been to the States before. It's not bad. A bit drier than I expected. I'll give you a hand with the steps, shall I? Or if you'd rather have it a go on your own, fair enough."

Once the students all disembarked, Bry lined up with everyone else. And smiled at the opening speech by Professor Xavier, the single person she knew on this whole campus. Her attention shifted to Storm, once the African woman was introduced, and she silently wondered what this Ororo Munroe could do. The rest of the Professor's introduction recaptured her attention, though, and and she smiled again at his suggestion of introductions.

"Right," she said, stepping forward after the two boys went first. "Bryony Beckett. Call me Bry, won't you?" That was addressed to the gathered students in general, for she'd already met the Professor of course. "I'm from Bristol. That's west of London, for you lot who don't know the difference." Running out of things to say, Bry stepped back into line and glanced down the row. "Who's next then?"

Sol had spent most of the trip to the school in prayer, likely creeping anyone near her out with her constant mumbling in another language without pause. she was used to hours spent praying even having spent days in such prayers, thinking she had been praying for sins to be forgiven as the pain from her latest healing faded. She now did it not to get rid of perceived sins but a a way to calm herself and hope for the best. Sol might no longer be a saint, though she had never been one, but that did not mean she had given up her faith. This was a test without doubt having her world changed and she would remain faithful, she would be the person she had always been. Thus Sol had prayed that she would pass this test and that she would be able to help people , and of course those people back home would be okay.

In time they would get off the bus and be lead into the mansion and those looking might realize what the creepy girl had been muttering as a worn obviously well used rosary was clutched in her hands as she moved from bead to bead uttering a prayer at each. Sol seemed absorbed in her own little world focused on her prayers now trying to be brave surrounded by strangers, and in a country with so many thing she had never seen. Lining up was easy for Sol for she was used to the procession of the church, though no one started the prayers she would be used to hearing, nor were any incense burned in a censor as they walked. Sol followed the others having to actually make sure to not walk in an odd way in beat with music only she might have heard, though still she mumbled her prayers trying to calm down. She didn't regret coming here but she realized just how small she was, not in size but in significance, in power, in knowledge, in every way she did feel below the others. Where back home she had been special she was not here and it was a jarring change, though not unwelcome, her ego had grown and pride was a deadly sin.

As the others introduced themselves Sol still felt small but managed to not mumble as much Though she thought she noticed as Xavier looked to them he did look to her covered right eye, the one that had been damaged when she got between the villagers and Xavier. That however was only the briefest of moments and perhaps even just her imagination, thinking she was somehow special, likely everyone here would have done the same. Sol listened or well half listened as people introduced themselves and spoke of places she had never heard of, each sounded big and important and she realized in a way just how far behind everyone she was. Then her turn came and for a second or well more than a second Sol was frozen with fear, she didn't know what to say, she was no one from nowhere and everyone else her came from important places.

" I.. i. a m ' She stuttered out clearly having a hard time and every word dripping with a powerful rural Russian accent " I ... am Sol Eldridge " She managed looking down not wanting to make eye contact " . from .. well nowhere " She said quickly not trying to keep a secret but just feeling her home was nothing of note and not worth naming to these people.

Lucille sat on the bus looking out the window. This was her new life. No choice no chance to look back. She was too uneasy to bother glancing around the bus.
All she could do is wait till the bus arrived at the school. There would be plenty of time getting to know people once she arrived.
Lucille didn't have much belongings, some clothes, a phone, her old skateboard. Yeah girls could skate too I suppose. Not a big deal
Everyone here is a mutant. Like me. I'm a mutant. That's fine I guess. What kind of school is this? How do they deal with mutant teeanagers?
She dreamt about her parents for a while. An accidental ice shard here and a flaming kitchen put out. Her parents forgave her. She gasped and opened her eyes.
The bus came to a slow, stopping infront of a glorious mansion. The architecture was impressive, Lucille assumed the owner must be quite rich.
She saw what she assumed to be the owner sitting in a wheel chair. Also a dark skinned woman with white hair. As they got off the bus several students went around greeting eachother. The man in a wheel chair asked everyone to introduce themselves.
"I'm Lucille. I'm from Springfield Illinois." The pretty blonde spoke up.

Lucas Martin

Outside of the X-Mansion

Choice. That was what defined free will and humanity, right? The ability to choose your own path in life, to make choices regardless of their consequences or even for their consequences. Lucas didn't have much of a choice, he hadn't for the past couple of years. He was not seen as human by the people he grew up around, not even by his parents. So here he was, on a bus surrounded by others who no doubt didn't have much of a choice in this world either, outcasts among the people who once welcomed them with open arms. He would of given anything to turn the bus around, head right back to the airport and go home. But home no longer existed, and just as the "normal" people out there had restricted his rights, they had now taken away his choices. But, maybe this was for the best.

There was no doubt he was dangerous, all he had to do was open his eyes and the bus would no longer be road worthy. Maybe being sent to a place where they could contain him and prevent him from causing further harm was right. Maybe it was the safest option. It didn't matter whether it was right at this point, however. It was happening whether he liked it or not. He couldn't see the faces of the people around him, but his own peculiar sense of sight allowed him to make out the general location of those within a certain radius and their general body shape. Not that it substituted for actual vision, but at least it didn't matter whether it was dark or light. Something he had forgotten how to distinguish long ago. Was he safe with them? Were they safe with him? He could only wait and see. In the meantime, he would remain in the background as much as possible. This wasn't a vacation, it was a new life.

Epiphany Epiphany
As he felt the bus come to a stop, he gathered his singular suitcase, all that was left from his old life, and stood up. As others exited he simply stood still, not wanting to get in peoples way, when a girl approached him. Her opening line gave way to a slight smile. Ginger? He had almost forgotten the jokes. Of course, he couldn't tell the hair colour of anyone anymore, he could barely remember his own and it took moments such as these to remind him. "Lucas...my name is Lucas Martin. Pleasure to meet you too." He replied in a thick French accent before extending his hand to meet hers, almost by instinct. "Yes, I am a new student here as well. I can't say this nation has left much of an impression on me yet, I am sure that won't take long to remedy, however." The offer of help down the stairs brought yet another smile to his face. He was about to make some remark about his ability to see, until memories of the countless times he has fallen down stairs came flooding back to him. Maybe he shouldn't be so rash as to sound like he was as capable as he was before the incident. He wasn't. It was just a simple fact. A lack of depth perception did wonders for accidents. "I...will happily accept your kind offer. I can usually manage, but stairs always give me trouble." And so he took her hand as she led him down the stairs. It was brief, but it reminded him of a kindness he had not seen for a very long time.

Once everyone had assembled, the man himself sat in front of them. Charles Xavier. Even in a rural village they had heard of him, he was a genius, a mutant genius who fought for the rights of mutants peacefully. From what he had heard of him, he was a man to be admired. A man to look up to. It didn't take long for the first students to introduce themselves to the group. First came David, he was clearly eager to talk to the Professor on subjects he would no doubt not understand. Then came Conway, his was short and sweet. Next up was Bry, the girl who had helped him off the bus. He gave her a courtesy chuckle at her joke and wide smile. The next one was a mystery, whatever he expected it was certainly not that accent or the answer she gave. Nowhere? Interesting for sure. Finally came another short and sweet answer from Lucille.

Standing back the entire time he thought he might as well speak up. Get it over and done with. He raised his hand to get the attention of everyone. "I am Lucas, from the small village of La Catalanié in the south of France." Before slipping back once more.​

Last edited:
Somewhere else in New York City.
A young man is walking down the street. Not many people out to day, which was good, he supposed. No one to get in his way once he finished business. He stopped in front of a building with the that says "Sticks". The young man grimaces at the sign as he enters through the single-glass door, which sounds off the bell hanging over it.

Some men were inside playing billiards at some of the many pool tables. The place was light with decent enough lighting. Not too bright and not too flashy. They continue to play and make small talk without even acknowledging the young man, who is standing at the corridor, observing them all with a hardened expression.

"Excuse me!"

With that, everyone in the establishment looks to the young and almost immediately are giving him glances.

"I hope you all don't mind. But I would very much like your attention."

Some of the older men begin to form up towards the front of the corridor with their sticks still in hand. "Well, we do kinda mind, but you have our attention now. What's it you want, Kit."

"Ichabeezer. Where is he hiding?"

"Ha! Ichabeezer don't hide from nobody." Answers one of the older men answer

"Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to cough up his location."

"He doesn't have the time for small fries like you, Kit"

"His entire "Business" is dependent on "small fries."

"And good looks. Something you still have. Well, not for long." Another man states as the others give crude smiles while holding on tight to their billiards sticks

Kit simply clenches his hands into fists. He slowly examines the room with just his eyes scanning everyone from the rightside to the leftside of the establishment. Kit turns around and walks back towards the door. Everyone in the building looks satisfied that he's leaving, only to be surprised that he didn't leave but instead locked the glass door. He turns back around to the crowd and takes a few steps in their direction.

"C'mon now, Kit. Don't tell me you wanna tango with us lot. I mean we know you do martial arts but you ain't no Black Dynamite." The crowd of men laugh.

"You're right. I am no Black Dynamite. But I am a mutant."

The crowd immediately stop laughing " Yea right. You haven't been a mutant for the 5 years we've known you. How is it all of a sudden you're a mutant?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was puberty. Maybe it was overexposure to Ichabeezer's own powers that awoken my latent X-gene, or maybe a traumatic experience. Though I doubt the latter seeing i've been through many and nothing happened then."

"Tch. You bluff."

"Hey, that's cool. Don't believe me all you want. I'll still give you a show." With that, Kit streatches his hands towards the crowd and bends his fingers like claws. Heturns his wrists so his hands are facing each other.

The other men look on confusedly and curiously as he continues. After a few seconds in and they can see his hands beginning to glow orange. The crowd is astonished as the glow envelopes his hands.

"O-ok, Kit. We believe you..."

"That's good to hear. But the show isn't quite over...."

"Ok, when will it be over?"

"Now!" Kit pulls his hands back and thrusts them foreward. The entire establishment explodes into rubble, which surprises the street walkers and the on-going traffic, causing a few vehicles to swerve out of control from the sudden flame. Kit walks out from the fire, his clothes burnt. He rubs his hands together as the civilians look at him in awe and fear. "Sorry folks. Show's over." Kit walks away down the street as the fire that was once the billiards house continues to blaze.

Meanwhile
A a bald, broad-shouldered man with a lean build and chocolate brown eyes wearing penny loafers, quaterroys, a white button-up long-sleeved shirt that he keeps tucked in, and a black shirt vest he wears over his white shirt is sitting in a leather arm chair in the dark
. The man pours about a cap-full of apple cider vinegar in the water and holds the glass causally. He watches a camera recording of the fire at the billiards house. He simply takes a sip of beverage.

Another man is standing to the side behind him in the shadows "So sir, is it as I said?" He asks in a slightly slurred voice

"Oh most definitely. Though I think I wouldn't have to resort to cameras if I didn't believe you already." The bald man responds

"How do you want to proceed?" The shadowed man asks

"Simple. He wants to see me, but sadly enough my schedule is booked, so do see to it that he's still taken care off for me, Worm. His grievances must not be too dire. " The bald man takes another sip of his beverage

"I couldn't agree more, sir." The shadowed man makes his way out the darkened room

"Oh, and Worm. Do keep damage minimal. I don't need to spend more out of my own pocket than I already have to." The bald man clarifies

"I'll see what can be done, sir."

No foots steps were heard leaving the room but the bald man knows his concealed underling is gone

"I probably should've told him that have someone clean up his...Mess..." The bald man takes another sip of his beverage as he continues to watch the screen.

"Well don't let's not keep you outside. Come in, Come in." He gestures the new arrivals into his mansion. "I welcome you all to your new home at my institute for you young and gifted."

The interior of the mansion was elegant and beautiful, as to be expected from a mansion. "Here we will have you basic learning classes and as well as training exercises for you all to have a better grasp on your powers and yourselves. You will be settled two for a room. You can choose your roomate, though the only rule I hae with that is boys with boy and girls with girls. Understood?" He asks his new students
[IMG='width:463px;']http://alyssachia.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/inside-a-mansion-get-a-look-inside-at-this-astonishing-million-arizona-mansion.jpg[/IMG]

As she entered the mansion proper, Bry's eyes opened wide. She'd seen places like this in the movies. Never in real life, though. This was the sort of place that someone like her couldn't get within ten blocks of. She didn't quite gawk, for she had seen it on the tele after all. But her gaze lingered on the furniture, the decorations, the spotless wallpaper or plaster, on how incredibly clean it all was. And immediately felt self-conscious standing there in her hoodie with her dirty converses.

Her gaze drifted to Sol and Lucille and thin red eyebrows lifted hopefully. "Either of you fancy a roommate then? Or, for that matter, have you a room for three Professor?" Bry asked Xavier, turning to their benefactor. "Suppose I could room with myself for that matter. Means something a little different with me than with most." Her lips twisted into a crooked smile.

Karcen Karcen SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
The inside of the manor was a far cry from even the largest and most elaborate of homes in the village. This place dwarfed even the church which could hold the whole village at any given time in it steeple. Then of course there was the modren conveniences that Sol had never really seen electricity was a rare thing in her home for no lines could withstand all the cold and distance. Likewise the bus had been one of the hand full of cars she had seen as the carriage or cart being far easier to produce and maintain along with needing no gas made automobiles none existent in her rural dwelling.

" I do not mind sharing a room " Sol said managing to say a full sentence though her fear was still in her voice "I would not even know what to do with a room of my own we always shared one room at the church." Sol said before feeling she was rambling and covering her mouth in embarrasment no one would want to hear about her.

Epiphany Epiphany

"Huh, I just realized there are only three female student within my new slew of students. I guess my over-excitement glared over that. No matter. If you three wish to share a room, then you have my permission to do so. I also have your training ready and will have one of my senior students hand them out to you all once you've settled. I've also have a weekly scheduel all typed out for you all so you can be familiar with how our classes will be. Is there any questions you all might have?" The Professor asks

Yeah sure we can share a room. It kinda works out given we're the only new female students. We should stick together and all that jazz.
The professor had asked if they had questions. The one question that was important.
"Is it true you teach mutants to control their powers...I need help as soon as possible. I lose control whenever they activate. I nearly froze myself and my room nearly burnt down."
"Also do you guys really go battle as Xmen?"

Professor Xavier nods his head in confirmation "Indeed. Though for the moment, I only have my senior students go out and take care of mutant-related incidents since they have a better understanding of their powers. But don't you worry. Before long, you'll find yourselves joining them too. Once you all have adapted to your environment and yourselves that is.

Bry nodded, listening to what the Professor offered, and the questions others asked. She folded her arms around herself, feeling oddly defensive in this enormous building. Someone like her didn't belong here. And a part of her kept waiting for someone to come along and kick her out, even though Professor Xaiver had specifically found and fetched her here.

As she gazed at her fellow students, for the first time she really realized they were like her. Mutants. Powers. They could do things no one else could. Miracles, maybe. And she didn't know the first thing about hardly any of them.

"Where's the food?" Bry asked at last, dragging her melancholy thoughts away from the moment to what really mattered for a poor girl growing up on the streets. "And what are the hours? Are there prices?"

Professor Xavier chuckles "We have food. We have have classes from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Then we train from 2:30 PM to 4:00AM. Everything else will be on your schedules. And no, there are no prices Everything is all taken care of." The Professor assures

Sol had little to add she was glad to share a room well she would be glad to share any thing of hers with anyone that needed it. Still she hadn't exactly been told she would be well fighting Sol really couldn't see herself harming anyone intentionally she tried her best in a way to be a pacifist. While there were time fighting was needed Sol just didn't think she had it in her she was a healer not a warrior. Charles also mentioned everything being taken care if and Sol didn't really quite like that she understood the need for a long days hard work maybe not in the fields but with domestic chores.

"So umm uhh" she said not sure what even to say this was to much "wh what room will I ...we be in .. This. This is all a lot " she said it being very true for her who felt like she had time traveled.

"Ah! Quite right. Follow me up stairs please." He turns himself around and rolls to the first step. They all realize that he won't be able to get himself up the stairs. Professor Xavier closes his eyes and begins to levitate before their very eyes. He ascends towards the top of the stair case before setting himself down. "Come along, students. You're new rooms await you." He says with a sprinkle of glee in his voice as he wheels his ways down one of the halls.

Looking impressed, Bry chuckled and hopped up the first step before glancing behind her. "Ladies first, yeah? Come on then."

She beckoned to Lucille and Sol before extending her hand to the air. A moment later, another identical Bry appeared with a faint 'pop' of displaced air. The original headed up the stairwell after the Professor. The second Bry winked as she walked by the others. "I'm not swanning off, I'm just going to have a little look around, right? Get my own tour. Have fun!"

"That's fine. Do greet the seniors when while you take a gander." The Professor calls back to Bry as he continues. He stops in front of a door and opens it without using his hands, revealing an astonishing and spacious room. "Your living quarters for your time here. As said before, everything is taken care for and everything else you might need to know about your classes should be on the bed. Now, is ther anything else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back