• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WWI Era Percy Jackson Universe RP (Always Open And Accepting)

AuroraRogersSkywalker

Lacy flowery angsty edgy person
The basic idea of this RP is to tell the story of the Greek myth characters just before WWI. At this point in history, the British Empire is the center of Western culture so Mount Olympus would be over London, not New York or Greece. But obviously, WWI strikes and this pretty much destroys the power of the British Empire, and power begins to shift to America- so Mount Olympus is in a period of transition as a result. What does life look like for demigods who have lived and trained in London, but are now having to transition to New York?

(Also, I absolutely love the 1910s as an era. I don't know much about the battle strategies and stuff during WWI, but I am a historical costumer and have done a great deal of research into the fashions of the Edwardian era. I'm really itching to do some Edwardian writing with the elements of Greek mythology.)

Post here if you would be interested in joining a RP like this! Especially if you're familiar with the battles and strategies of WWI, since I don't know too much about that side- I'm an Aphrodite kid for sure, lol.

The RP is already up, but it will always be open to new people no matter where we are in the RP. The character signup can be found here.

I do expect this RP to be fairly long term, so please don't post in it for two weeks and then disappear.

Last edited:
SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Skryx Skryx True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel Agent23 Agent23

Thanks everyone for your interest! I just wanted to let you know that I'm starting to work on a CS and info topics. I'll let you know when they're up, and let me know if there's anything you would like to contribute to the info topics. I've got the fashion of the time period and some basic events going on covered, but if you know a thing or two about the actual events of the war, let me know.

I got some basic knowledge on the Great War. so If you have questions about things, I might know. and If I don't know I can certainly find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back