• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WW2 Style Steampunk Game Looking for a Player! [Dirigibles of Donnergoth]

NeoGlorian

Captain of the Cirrus Swimmer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Looking for someone whose interested in playing a World War 2 inspired game based in a custom steampunk world. Choose to be on the side of the nationalist and militaristic Neoglorians, the Democratic and industrious Federation, or one of three others! Embark on an adventure of gears, guns, and high-flying airships to help turn the tide of war in your nation's favor or face destruction!

The setting takes place in a fictional world where the dominant technologies are steam powered mechanics and Aetherium powered engines. After a nine year period of peace since their last expansion, the nation of Neogloria is once again on the offense. The defending side is the Corona Polaris and the East Coast Federation representing democracy and freedom. More history will be explain if you decide to join.
dwK7mAa.jpg

You don't need to have a whole lot of experience in Role play to join, but i do ask that you're literate and can write reasonable well in English. I'll take multiple spots, but each game will be independent of other people, so it will be just you and me role playing. I'm not looking for any gender of player or character in particular, as this will play more as a solo-campaign and be focus on your character's actions.

If you're interested send me a PM, or if you don't have your 10+ posts feel free to leave a comment, either is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back