• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WW2 RP

Okay. Is it strictly mundane or are there any preternatural/supernatural elements? Will anyone be giving birth to someone on the beaches of Normandy? Are you familiar with the Crucible system? Questions!?

You do appear to have made some revisions. It would be nice if you did give credit/link to the original author, mind you.

Yes, I'd be interested; I've played some Crucible before and have run a nWoD game set during the Korean War, so it'd be interesting to see the different elements at work.

You appear to be using an older/earlier version of Crucible. The weapon stats do appear to be reflective of the variance between the weapons, although the M1 Garand carbine seems to be heavily penalised. While the ammunition wasn't as effective as the standard M1, it seems rather underpowered compared to the others. Perhaps, if Damage was +2 and Penetration was +1, if would be better. And/or if there was a noticeable perk to the weapon, such as reduced weapon weight and more starting ammunition.

the starting ammunition is determined by your training, not to mention the weapons that have been done are the bolt action rifles which cost 2 CP to use, i'm also going to add the assault being issued a bayonet at specialty 3 allowing the M1Garand to be used as a melee.

If it's still possible, I'm obviously in! I have a grand experience with WW2 Role-Plays. I also created three popular WW2 role-plays ''Blade of Hate'' (''Naida Asmens''), ''Rat Forces'' and ''Crossfire'' - maybe you know some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back