WW - the next generation!

Looking around for a second, Alec slowed down before darting into a store. The store itself seemed pretty normal but as soon as she opened the door the people in there all stared at her like something was wrong with her. Blinking a few times she backed up again before darting out the door saying something in chinese that translated to something about warding off demons.

Vent sped up as Alec left the store, taking a massive leap, landing directly in front of her.

"BOO!" He said rather loudly, dropping directly in front of her.

Alec screamed in fright before instinctively pushing her arms out to shove the one who had said it away before turning on her heel and running back down the way she had just come from fully convinced now that she had some how triggered a curse.

Vent hit the ground from Alec's shove, laughing a bit.

"It's me, Alec! It's Vent!" He yelled, getting up and chasing her with a smile on his face.

Alec shook her head and ran faster saying her demon ward repeatedly. Cutting down an ally she hid behind a stack of crates trying to catch her breath as her shoulder started hurting again. "Damn it." She whispered really hopping that demon would leave her alone.

Vent followed Alec into the alley, but lost sight of her.

"......... Alec? Are you here? It's Vent." He said loudly, watching for her.

Alec blinked a few times, listening carefully. Rather than say anything she would wait. After what happened before, she wanted to be positive it was him.

Conner, in the back of Vent's mind, gave instructions on what to say next, and how to act according to his scheme.

Vent sighed, staying silent.

"....... I know you're here, dummy. Are you okay?" He asked loudly, rubbing the back of his head.

On the inside, Vent would have high-fived Conner. For an evil guy, he was smooth too.

Alec squeaked once and waved a shaky out from behind the crates biting her lip, Why did she always act so afraid around him? It's wasn't him that she was alawya afraid of either....it was everything else. What was wrong with her? Trying to pull herself together to not look like she might have a panic attack she took a couple deep breaths before peeking out from behind her hiding place.

Vent rushed right over to her, without taking any 'advice' from Conner.

".... ARE you okay?" He asked in a worried tone, kneeling down beside her.

Alec blinked and backed away a little bit nodding her head. "F-fine." her voice shook with fear despite trying to stop it. She was waiting for her demon to strike again.

Vent got a nudge from Conner to start acting cool.

"..... What's wrong?" He asked, still in a worried voice, then his face contorting a bit, semi-mad looking.

"Is someone bothering you?" Vent asked, knowing full well it had been him.

"...... I won't let anyone do such a thing!" He said, doing his beat to look cool without trying to, which was a challenge.

He put a hand on Alec's shoulder looking her in the eye.

Alec went to saying nothing is wrong before Vent put wait on her bad shoulder making her yelp and push him away from her. Instantly she regretted doing so and bowed down low to him apologizing repeatedly. Looking at him she got a worried look on her face, completly changing subjects on to him, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did i?"

Vent looked at her weird.

"I'm fine, a better question is what's wrong with you?" He asked, getting up, an aura of anger starting to form.

Conner could only grin on the inside. Use it, dipshit, he thought to Vent.

Okay, Vent thought back.

"........ Did did that to you?" He asked, clenching his fists. "I'll make them pay."

Alec blinked a few times taking a step back. This wasn't how he normally was and it was a bit frightening. Rather than make him mad though, "I hurt myself, tripped like always 'cause i got scared..." She lied, well partially. She wasn't going to explain what she had been doing. Not at all.

Vent sighed.

"..... That's bullshit." He said with a grin, ignoring the rest of Conner's scheme.

He shook his head.

"..... Tell me what actually happened." He asked.

Alec shook her head, "I really have to go." She lied again before starting to walk backwards away from him till she was at the mouth of the ally before darting off. Something was wrong with him and she didn't want to find out what it was.

Conner grimaced inside Vent's mind.

Dipshit.

What?

You're a dipshit.

The first time we engage in a real conversation, and you call me a dipshit? You're nice!

**** off and gimme my body back.

No! It's mine now! You shouldn't be alive!

But I am! Dip-*******-shit!

Okay. Whatever.

Vent came out of his conversation to see Alec leaving.

Vent panicked a bit.

"Alec!" He shouted, now flustered. "I really need to talk to you, about something...." He started, as he chased after her.

"Forget what you were saying, I need to ask you a question!"

Alec stopped and turned her hands going onto her hips. "What? What could you possibly want? Someone to yell at?" She barked at him making people give them weird looks as they walked by.

Vent looked at Alec a bit weirdly......

"..... No......" He said, raising an eyebrow. "..... Did I, 'er, Conner yell a lot?"

Vent shook his head.

"Whatever. I need help." He said, tapping his head.

"Conner's more active, and it's starting to really piss me off. He's even kinda influencing me......" Vent explained, embarassed at how easily he was spilling his guts to Alec after she bit his head off.

"..... Is there a way to get him out, or at least shut him up?" He asked, sighing.

Alec thought for a second,"He got mad easily and he yelled when he was mad. " She ran her good arm through her hair thinking more. "Duct Tape?" She bit her lip, I dunno, how would I make you shut up? Piss me off...or give me something i want. Right.... "Um, i don't really know...have you tried asking him what he wants to see if you could work out something with it? A trade off of sorts, like, you give it something and he leaves you be..."

Vent thought about this for a second, and seemed like he zoned out.

He quickly broke out into a huge blush, his entire face going red.

"......... A deal isn't gonna work." Vent said, looking away.

"I meant, like, a spell or something to restrain or remove him." Vent explained.

Alec blinked a few times at his reaction, "Why isn't it going to work?" She said foot tapping agaisnt the ground. "And no, i don't know any other way than that. Sorry."

Vent sighed, his face not changing.

"..... What Conner wants..... He can't have. I'm leaving it at that." Vent said, turning right around.

"What about Yum- your mom? She'll know what to do!" Vent exclaimed, his back still to Alec.

Alec frowned before going closer to him and resting her chin on his shoulder looking at his face as she hugged him, "What does he want though? " She breathed onto his ear, "is it bad or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back