• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wuldir OOC

*Lets ye QuestingBeast convince him to craft a character.jpg

*Joins midway.png

*hahthisgunbeguud.mkv

Welcome, welcome, Audo. Very good to have you with us.

Also, everyone, great news! I found this picture of Gavin that suits him very well.

SIYotbd.jpg

It really captures his distinctive features perfectly, I'd say.

QuestingBeast said:
Welcome, welcome, Audo. Very good to have you with us.
Also, everyone, great news! I found this picture of Gavin that suits him very well.

SIYotbd.jpg

It really captures his distinctive features perfectly, I'd say.
Quite, quite. So...I hate to use this term, but...does that make him constantly salty?

Ugh. I hate modern lingo. But it worked.

Ryuuko Shin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33581-audo/ said:
@Audo[/URL]
oh, wait. Is that...?

It is!

MY SWORD HAND HUNGERS!

MISSILETAIN, TO ME!
YES MY SWORDHAND HUNGERS! COME MY ACHING BLOOD! ELDRITCH SMACKDOWN!

@Coin @General Deth Glitch @Audo @Ryuuko Shin @Anaxileah @Jays @Dominaiscna @Anomaly @Mycoid

I'll make an amendment to the rules, adding these two.

1) When entering combat, the GM shall control the monsters. Unless OOC permission is arranged, please don't use pcs to kill or wound monsters.

2) Characters can be killed, likely when they do something extremely stupid. This will be explained ooc or ic. Feel free to make multiple characters!

Your actions won't be complete in combat then -- just loosing an arrow, but whether it hits or not is ruled by GM's logic and whim. Such actions or fails of action may be contested ooc, and posts shall be amended accordingly.

That fair enough, everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. So can I ask about magic? So far, Dove hasn't quite gotten the memo that she shouldn't use it, and if this conflict is happening near her she might try and help out - before realizing she's way out of her depth in combat, of course. I never said she was the smartest. Will she receive some sort of backlash, or will she just find it's impossible for her, or...?

Ahh man, it's so exciting. I wish I could post tonight, but I'm already so sleepy x__x alas!

@Anomaly

Aside from the oddness we talked about before (if astute, sensing something deeper+evil sleeping; deceptive, lazy, and greedy spirits that need to be roused from slumber) there are no repercussions to using magic.

That is... no immediate repercussions.

(thunder, lightning, evil laughter)

Dominaiscna said:
I'm still laughing from that xD
"who's duck?!" Arrow flies past "oh... OHHHH"
Trying to sell him as a bit hot-headed. Down to earth, comic relief, you know this guy is going to die somehow, character

Audo said:
Trying to sell him as a bit hot-headed. Down to earth, comic relief, you know this guy is going to die somehow, character
Noo! Maarc! ;-; spoiler alerts

Dominaiscna said:
Noo! Maarc! ;-; spoiler alerts
He's not dying yet haha. Still a while, hell may not. Depends on what happens and what he gets tangled up with. Would it be safe to assume Ash and Marc know each other?

well they are in the same ranks... Uhhh how old is he? In my bio, i said that Ash is 18 so if he is around her age, there is a bigger chance of them knowing each other... Probably from training or stuff?

Audo said:
He's not dying yet haha. Still a while, hell may not. Depends on what happens and what he gets tangled up with. Would it be safe to assume Ash and Marc know each other?

Dominaiscna said:
well they are in the same ranks... Uhhh how old is he? In my bio, i said that Ash is 18 so if he is around her age, there is a bigger chance of them knowing each other... Probably from training or stuff?
Pegged him as an early 20s guy. 20-22ish? Wanna move this a pm so we don't hijack the thread? xD

Btw for school we're having a "Commonwealth Essay Exploratory work" and i'm going to use Wuldir (similar anyway) as my setting for the short story-essay-ish that i want to write, commenting slightly on the support of refugees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back