• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐–๐“๐‚๐† โ€” ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• intro

Watchin Me

Rockwell

overview.

T
    he arch above welcomes visitors in all of its chipped and splintered glory. The construct is of old wood and polished iron. It has clearly stood tall for many years, perhaps as long as the town's founding. There is clearly a history to tell, one of how the wood bore deep scratches yet the metal, while slightly bent, was polished to perfection. Either way it speaks of an old time charm, away from the noisy and sometimes complicated ways of the modern world.

Something seems to call from within, stirring a feeling of intrigue and wonder deep within the chest. It tugs like a skilled fisherman, urging those outside to come forward. A car slowly moves forward and the group is suddenly silent, anticipation suddenly stealing the words from them. A strange feeling comes with the passing of the arch.

The road is dirt and there are only woods on either side of the vehicle. From within the darkness behind the trees, the shadows follow them at a steady pace. For a split second they take form. Is that laughter or a trick of the wind?

It takes a little while to reach the town and when the sight finally reaches excited eyes, the excited chatter begins. Talonโ€™s Cross is every bit of a small, hidden gem. Citizens peer at the new vehicle curiously, a group of children stare at the car with smiles on their faces.

a sense of wanting to stay for as long as possible surrounds the group.

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐‹๐Ž๐โ€™๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’
    ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–

intro

lore

rules

WHERE THE CARNATIONS GROW​

genre

horror, drama, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

lore

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ok slay ray dropping absolute heat at like 9 in the morning !!!

omg but what if i were to bring back andy and actually write an ic post this time (or i were to create a new character ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคญ) because this is unironically one of the best group rp ideas rpn has ever seen ๏น— ๏น—

ok slay ray dropping absolute heat at like 9 in the morning !!!
omg but what if i were to bring back andy and actually write an ic post this time (or i were to create a new character ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคญ) because this is unironically one of the best group rp ideas rpn has ever seen ๏น— ๏น—
Donโ€™t hype me up yโ€™all. Spooky season is over but I just had to give this another go!

Oh! For those who are potentially interested, this is a choose your own adventure type of rp where Iโ€™ll presenting you with choices to make! I wonโ€™t be taking a player role, instead Iโ€™ll merely be acting as an unreliable narrator and guide! Should you apply, please be aware of the fact that bad things may very well happen to your character based on the actions taken.

Sounds like a ton of fun. I enjoy cyoa stuff and having consequences for your actions should help with keeping up the tension. I'd love to join.

RAYYYYYY WTCG... ITS BACK OMG

best crimmas gift ever

OOO THIS IS SO COOL

hELLO IT'S BACK?????

No need to wait! If youโ€™re interested you can go ahead and submit a character sheet! โค๏ธ

I've never done horror RPs, so I'm thinking about giving this a shot.

I'm biased towards written texts as characters, myself. Allows me to really get creative in just how much description I can give my character where face claims seem to be limited into what's in the picture. Also I've little clue how face claims work or where I'd even snag a photo for face claim since I've never done that before.

I have two questions;

- Post limit. What is that? 3... 5 sentences? A paragraph or two? If that's in the rules, my bad. I probably skimmed over it.

- Death. How frequently will this occur if at all? Will OCs die? Will it be easy or difficult to stay alive? I'm partial towards keeping my character alive so I wanna get that question outta the way.

I've never done horror RPs, so I'm thinking about giving this a shot.

I'm biased towards written texts as characters, myself. Allows me to really get creative in just how much description I can give my character where face claims seem to be limited into what's in the picture. Also I've little clue how face claims work or where I'd even snag a photo for face claim since I've never done that before.

I have two questions;

- Post limit. What is that? 3... 5 sentences? A paragraph or two? If that's in the rules, my bad. I probably skimmed over it.

- Death. How frequently will this occur if at all? Will OCs die? Will it be easy or difficult to stay alive? I'm partial towards keeping my character alive so I wanna get that question outta the way.
Hey there, Iโ€™m glad that youโ€™re thinking about giving this a shot. So to answer your questions, Iโ€™m not too strict about posting limits but the minimum that Iโ€™ll accept would be about a paragraph or two. Not every single post has to be wall upon wall of text but I wonโ€™t be accepting one-liners or anything like that.

I wonโ€™t reveal too much but death will be the least of these characters worries lol. Now if they stay alive, get injured, ect ect is completely up to the players and the choices they make. I donโ€™t plan on making things so different to where death is instant but things will get difficult. Your character may potentially survive but there are fates worse than death here.

Okay cool. I'll try to get a character out today. Preferably sooner rather than later but I'm cooking while typing so definitely later.

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Bump! This is still open, the deadline for sheets is February 5th at 12 am cst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back