• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Writers Of All Kinds

What is your favorite?

• Sci fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-fiction

• Fantasy

• Fiction

• Poetry

• Total voters
Reigns like Rain breaking over Pain

Over Anger.

Over Love.

To Help us over.

Estrange Lonely,

Or Feeling crazy.

Elicit sides we Hide

In conviction of shame

Rise in flames,

Fly with freedom,

Land in white plains

And paint our lives,

Explain our side

How we see life

If we choose.

Shine with the light of silver linings.

Believe there's a reason why

We feel the way we do

When what's inside wants to Write.

A rhythm that weeps in Silence

To illicit being Silent.

An Art of Emotion and Empathy

Humanitarians that blur lines thin

Between Dreams and Reality.

Fin.

Peace.

Caught in time

I am losing my mind

How can you not understand

The slipping of the sand

Waiting is a pain

And rushing has no gain

There is no way to be right

It is a constant fight

Man's enemy is time

Every second a dime

Why must we age

To turn the page

You are to young

You are to old

You have to do what you are told

Why not write the book

And get back all time took

To stay in that age

Where you wish to stop the page

The perfect time

The perfect rhyme

Forever feeling love

Never gong down or above

If only I could truly be caught in time

Then i would not be losing my mind

let the perfect time slow and stop

To be forever caught in time

I will say that was pretty good.

"The Cycle of Life"

You laughed and run.

You cry and hug.

You love and hurt

You live and die.

That is the cycle of life.

Is goes by with the blink of an eye.

Some may leave early

Some may stay late.

Some are in a hurry

Some cling to the gate.

They worry for their judgment

They cry for their loss.

You hold on tight

Or you let go forever.

Falling with fever

Hoping to see the redeemer.

That is the cycle of life.

Agree or disagree

You chose or make your fate.

It is never too late.

You guys! I was looking for a rolling eye emoji but didn't find one so you'll have to use your imagination!! Its a poetry thread. Post a poem. It like a competition between poets. Lol

Leave them be! They will get to it in their own time. You can start a new thread it isn't hard.

Post poetry on here then. It will keep you busy. Poetry or short stories.

The red strings

Float around the people,

Trembling in joy and in strife.

I wish it would break,

I wish it would burn,

I wish this nightmare

Would never return.

Yet they're always there,

Never ending, Always teasing,

Even as I pray,

the strings

always

stay

Shattered Visage.

Huddled in shadow, always in fear,

Hoping against hope that I must not hear-

The clashing of blades on steel grows near,

And I hide in this dark, lonely room.

The door is locked, the key is jammed,

I know that I am in demand.

The corrupt ones pay, the noble ones do,

Will you take my ashes too?

A figure creeps in through the door,

A golden-black frame, drawing more,

As I hide back behind this box,

They draw closed the door - and then it locks.

And then - the shadows, they coil and strike,

Shown by the being that was blinded by light,

He shatters the visage of purified gold,

The oppressors fall - hopelessly old.

Their guide and their saviour, she kills them all slow,

Send them to us - your common foe,

Their divine limbs severed, pure blood will now flow,

But can we all end them? - We may never know.

(Apologies if this is a tad dark, but that's my poetry style. This is my debut peice on this thread, I can post more. This was done on the spot on ten minutes or so. Feedback welcome!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tohoak said:
Writers of All Kinds
"Whether ye' be the good, the bad, or the ugly."

Favim.com-5204.jpg

Hey guys! I just thought it would be awesome it we had a thread for writers! I think this is a good place to introduce your writting hobbies! From poetry to non-fiction anyone can join! I love to write. Though a couple of years ago I would have said the exsact oppisite! As you can probably already tell, I am not very good at spelling! Lol, but I love to write! So if you have a passion for writting and want to disscus some book ideas, help get your work out there, or give constructive critisizm then please feel free to do so!

~

@Tohoak

Good news! There is no application or sign-up! You just have to be a writer of some kind!!!

Current Writers:

@Tohoak

@Lilah Tunth

@Hellfire

so yeah i hope you wouldn't mind be dropping off my short story here

A Hundred Poems Surrounding Life, Creation and Gods:​

00 A light shinning in the darkness

In the beginning there was Prazmidliv

Prazmidliv was an empty world nothing lived and nothing died there was no light nor dark no beginning or an end it was just empty and it stayed that way for thousands of years until one day six different energies crashed into each other and these energies created the first gods.

The first who came into existence was Biasolin the Pure and the goddess of life.

The second was Ravicous the Thoughtful the god of the stars and planets.

The third was Varamikus the detached god of death.

The fourth was Sprapta the Lazy goddess of time and space.

The fifth was Lava the Prideful goddess of light.

And the sixth was Noctumbra the Humble god of Darkness.

And with their power and within 12 days they created Zivia the center of reality and from Zivia spawned Taprus the first sun, soon after came the planets and with the creation of planets came the immortal first species and their home world Udhilor and soon after their them their was nothing the gods were finished

The gods retreated to worlds of their own creation

Noctumbra went to Umperious the world of pure darkness

Lava took residence inside Taprus the only one to not create her own world

Sprapta forever rests in Timpdara a massive ever expanding spinning tower in the center of Zivia

Varamikus currently rules over Moarbása the land of the ever resting. A massive city surrounded by a desert of burning white sand

Ravicous along with his wife Biasolin look over Zivia. Forever together

Refuge From Time

You draw a line,

Pretend it's all fine,

Commit those crimes,

Run away from time,

Keep up this fake rhyme;

After all, you have to cling onto something.

Ah, I broke thy flow,

Well, off and away we go,

Down the river of the poem,

Held aloft by all words known,

On a boat weaved with poetry,

A tapestry of words.​

(So yeah, I wrote this up last week and finally got around to editing and posting it. The title took longer than I'd like to admit, and is referring to the way you lose awareness of time while reading. Feedback appreciated.)

((Prose for life, though))

The sound of innocent screams and concrete being smashed was deafening. And the smell of sulphur filled the air. Sweez skids around a corner, passing some panicked citizens as the colossal creature continues to wreak havoc in downtown Roma. The tik tak of skeletal feet follow behind as Krosis keeps up without a word. He's been unusually quiet. She Thought. But, Sweez didn't have time to linger on this as the Titan had just noticed her. Knowing this, she swings her long blonde hair back and enters a slight stance—effective, but not easily noticeable, and gives a playful grin.

"Hey! I'm looking for an overweight, ugly as crap Titan throwing a tantrum over a worth-less god that lost its power millennia ago but still thinks it has an actual chance of rising to deity-hood again! Think you've seen him come by?" She asks mockingly.

"That wasn't very nice." Krosis says innocently, "It was true, but not nice."

It howls at the duo, its entire rage and passion now aimed at them. It screams in a voice that shakes the ground beneath their feet. Sweez hadn't gotten a good look at it before, but now, it seemed slightly less threatening. Its eyes were pure yellow. Sclera and all. It had the body of an obese human, and its mouth stunk of death. It was about 20 feet, as with most other gigantes. True Titans were about twice that height "You dare insult my lord!? I, Gigante Agrius, shall make you suffer for your hubris"

"Geez, just another gigante. Krosis could you take this one?" Sweez says, obviously bored

"O-" Krosis is cut short as the gigante exclaims "You little runt! I will not be humiliated! Fight me! Or do you fear for your life!?"

"Hah! Me? Afraid of you!?" She says, covering her face with her palms and chuckling maniacally.

"If you feel so confident in yourself, then prove yourself. Lest that taunt be for naught. You act brave and strong, priestess, but in reality, you cower behind your hooded companion. You're no more brave than a hatchling"

Sweez scoffed then turned to the gigante with a grim face. "Did you just call me a wimp..." She says, with a glare that struck fear into even Krosis' heart... not that he had one. It was more of 'Struck fear into the area on his chest cavity where his heart should have been'... or something similar. She turns to Krosis, who was sitting on a bench watching quietly, then turns back to gigante Agrius, filled with a new-found rage.

"Now you w-" It began but was cut off by a loud grumble. The ground was shaking and the young woman facing the gigante was surrounded by what seemed like lightning.

"Wait! You're A-a-" Agrius frighteningly stammers. "Demi-God? But, of course!" Sweez says, her usual cocky smirk now plastered on her face again. Krosis stands up, his Ash-Grey cloak sliding on the ground. "I'm going back. Goodluck!" He says before leaving. Although, Sweez was too busy to even notice Krosis' departure.

The gigante swings his arm forward as Sweez slowly walks up to him, but she dodges it with ease. She reels her right fist,now charged with lightning, back, stares him in the eye and says appropriately "You're done, kid."

((Amateur writer coming through))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back